Linking Patreon to F95 account

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So I know we can link our F95 account with our Patreon account and even select which shhould be visible in our profile.
What I don't know is, how the link between Supporter and Dev works. I see only 3 devs but I know that more than this 3 devs are active here on F95. So I assume the devs must also have connect their Patreon account with their F95 account.

Am I right?
If it's not too much of a hassle could you (mods/staff) announce that anyone know how that this work? Thanks a lot.
If you have already done that my old eyes hasen't catch it yet:whistle:.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
you can link your f95 account with Discord not aware that you can link your f95 account with patreon as it is essentially a pirate site .As for devs they set up their own account on F95 and their are quite a few on here.But they do this as it can advertise their game and hope for some support for there game pirate turned game keeper sort of thing and it is quite effective as on this channel people find games they did not know existed .Hell i have pledged a few that i would not have found without F95

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
you can link your f95 account with Discord not aware that you can link your f95 account with patreon as it is essentially a pirate site .As for devs they set up their own account on F95 and their are quite a few on here.But they do this as it can advertise their game and hope for some support for there game pirate turned game keeper sort of thing and it is quite effective as on this channel people find games they did not know existed .Hell i have pledged a few that i would not have found without F95
I know that.
As for the Patreon link thing, I know F95 has it: https://f95zone.to/members/c3p0.299052/#supporting
It is on the same page as the Discord link. But as I have written I don't know "how" it's work and from your statement I don't think that a lot of F95 users are aware of it.

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We haven't formally announced this feature yet because there are still a couple of outstanding bugs that we need to investigate and fix.

Once these issues are resolved, we'll be properly announcing this feature, as well as explaining how it works.

Reactions: c3p0

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So, is that progress report coming anytime soon? I linked mine a while back, but none of the lewd games I'm supporting are showing.
"Nymphonomicon does not have any publicly available pledges. "

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
And still no answers. I keep seeing more and more people that are able to do this. Why can't I?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We haven't formally announced this feature yet because there are still a couple of outstanding bugs that we need to investigate and fix.

Once these issues are resolved, we'll be properly announcing this feature, as well as explaining how it works.
my pledges still dont show up even if i refresh or reconnect the account, do you know when this will be fixed?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I have few that still wont show up and it takes 24 hours each time you hit the refresh button very annoying.
I think the dev has to sign off on this as well. I only show 1, when I am supporting 4 others. May not be tops on their lists of things to do.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have few that still wont show up and it takes 24 hours each time you hit the refresh button very annoying.
i did give up already, have tried with 2 accounts, one where i support around 10 devs and another one that is new and only support 2 devs that log in here a lot.... neither accounts works
I think the dev has to sign off on this as well
i have used 2 accounts and neither work, and there is a lot of devs that other people have in their supporting and is not showing for me, for example braindrop, drpc,royalcandy etc