Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
So I am on day 7 of the walkthrough (in game calendar says it's saturday) and I can't access the easern side of the map no matter which lane I try to walk in. I tried both casual and work clothes. If I go to work then I enter the coffee shop and the game just freezes, nothing happens. But it doesn't legitemately crash though.

Anyone can help?
Not sure why you cannot access easter part. it works fine for me in windows. Are you using android?

Here is a save from the beginning of day 7 in her house next to her bed. it works for me in v1.1 (G.R.).

If you just walk out of the house, the system will tell you the "Easter part is now unlocked" and you can walk her over to the hospital, click on the pulsating star next to the entrance and the scene starts. Pick Dr. Adama if you want to maximize dirty whore score.

How to install and run the save:
1. Download attached, (file7-Copy.rar)

2. Open windows file explorer.

3. Locate the downloaded file (file7-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.
The save directory is a subdirectory to where your game is located. Should be something like:
C:\....\Lily of the Valley V.1.1 (G.R.)\www\save

You will see all your individual save files here + config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave files (do not mess with these last 2)

4. Unrar the file7-Copy.rar file into something like: "file7-Copy.rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file7-Copy.rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

6. Go back to the game. Go to main menu (or just restart it) and load Save 2 (or what ever save you replaced in step 5).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: lastspark

lastspark

Feb 15, 2018
Not sure why you cannot access easter part. it works fine for me in windows. Are you using android?

Here is a save from the beginning of day 7 in her house next to her bed. it works for me in v1.1 (G.R.).

If you just walk out of the house, the system will tell you the "Easter part is now unlocked" and you can walk her over to the hospital, click on the pulsating star next to the entrance and the scene starts. Pick Dr. Adama if you want to maximize dirty whore score.

1. Download attached, (file7-Copy.rar)

3. Locate the downloaded file (file7-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.
The save directory is a subdirectory to where your game is located. Should be something like:

You will see all your individual save files here + config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave files (do not mess with these last 2)

4. Unrar the file7-Copy.rar file into something like: "file7-Copy.rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file7-Copy.rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

6. Go back to the game. Go to main menu (or just restart it) and load Save 2 (or what ever save you replaced in step 5).

Hope this helps.

Thanks a bunch man - just loaded the save and a soon as I walked out of the house it said the eastern part is unlocked.

Cheers!

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Android might be the issue. Do not know how the flashing star is replaced and works in android. It tells you where to click next basically in windows. Anyway here are the two screens in windows. The action point (flashing star) to click on (or what every you do in Android) are circled in red.
View attachment 260011
I'm playing on PC and got the same bug, the flashing star doesn't appear.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm playing on PC and got the same bug, the flashing star doesn't appear.
Ok. Are you using v1.1(G.R.)? not the compressed version.

Assuming you do.

Try attached save from the beginning of day 15 (Sunday). Walk her over to Mrs. Clarkson's house and follow the guide and stars should flash. if they do not, you must have a bad version of v1.1 (G.R.). Guide here:

1. Download attached, (file15-Copy.rar)

3. Locate the downloaded file (file15-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.

4. Unrar the file15-Copy.rar file into something like: "file15-Copy.rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file15-Copy.rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

Hope this helps.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
posted

1552533476961.png
Hey folks. I am delighted to let you know that we are finally merging Lily who got the job at Castor, and Lily who didn't get it. And as always, we also have one CG of the subsequent scene to show you.
After the two different versions of library scenes, and two different Castor scenarios, in the update that's coming, all Lilies will be in one place, working at Castor.
The Lily who is still not working at Castor is reading the last book from the list she had gotten from the interview guy and goes to another interview where she gets the job. But... In order to create a balance and make sure that she doesn't get the job too easily, we have prepared a little surprise for her.
Anyway, slutty Lily who is already working at Castor gets an interesting assignment from Marcus where she will once again have an opportunity to show her loyalty to the company, or not.
All the renders of Castor (the version where Lily is already working there) and the "secret assignment" are completed. We are currently working on Lily that has chosen a different path and as soon as that is done, I will make a post about it.
Once again, I wish to thank you for your unwavering support, and for enabling us to make Lily of the Valley the best game it could possibly be.
Cheers.

MegamanD

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone have a mirror for the walkthrough? I used up all my mega data trying to download the game and it's not included with the torrent... :/

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I'm really sad that dinning place job path has ended, and also that the creators forget about gloryhole in the park. I hope we will see different paths developed in the future.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Here is a slutty day 12 save from the morning at home (just after she wakes up).
Sir, thank you so much.

I'm really sad that dinning place job path has ended, and also that the creators forget about gloryhole in the park. I hope we will see different paths developed in the future.
I agree about restaurant. I am still curious about if Lily show her pussy to teeangers who mock about with boss and what will be happen...

Reactions: belvoir

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Gloryhole is not forgotten and over, if i read P and P right (they posted an image of: Lily coming back from the public bathroom recently).

But Rick's so gone lol :) GoodBye Rick p16 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: belvoir
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes