Mar 8, 2019
can anyone help me? i was at the point where lily banged mike. i don't want to replay for hours. does anyone have a file? if so, how do i use it? please and thank you

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
can anyone help me? i was at the point where lily banged mike. i don't want to replay for hours. does anyone have a file? if so, how do i use it? please and thank you
Here is a "very slutty" save just before you get to choose to go with mike to his place or go back home (to Fred).
Just walk up to the flashing star and it starts.

1. Download attached, (file36-Copy.rar)

2. Open windows file explorer.

3. Locate the downloaded file (file36-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.
The save directory is a subdirectory to where your game is located. Should be something like:
C:\....\Lily of the Valley V.1.1 (G.R.)\www\save

You will see all your individual save files here + config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave files (do not mess with these last 2)

4. Unrar the file36-Copy.rar file into something like: "file36-Copy(2).rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file36-Copy(2).rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

6. Go back to the game. Go to main menu (or just restart it) and load Save 2 (or what ever save you replaced in step 5).

Hope this helps.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Save, after interview in castor, please. Thanks.
Which of interviews? Cleaner or secretary. I am assuming the interview for secretary with Marcus on day 17.
Here is a "slutty" save from just after the interview with Marcus - she is now out on the street outside Castor.

How to install and run the save:
1. Download attached, (file29-Copy.rar)

3. Locate the downloaded file (file29-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.
The save directory is a subdirectory to where your game is located. Should be something like:

You will see all your individual save files here + config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave files (do not mess with these last 2)

4. Unrar the file29-Copy.rar file into something like: "file29-Copy(2).rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file29-Copy(2).rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

6. Go back to the game. Go to main menu (or just restart it) and load Save 2 (or what ever save you replaced in step 5).

Hope this helps.

Reactions: valeryyy

Xbone9000

Mar 6, 2019
I have another problem im on Wednesday of the second week (i think) i then proceeded to go to mrs. clarkson to do her chores then when i press the option to clean carefully i got a repeat of that device under Mrs. Clarkson's bed lily also stated in her conversation with Mrs. Clarkson that it was sunday after lily finished cleaning i went back to talk to Mrs. Clarkson Lily asked how many teaspoons of surgar and Mrs. Clarkson replied with 2 but now i can't seem to find a way to use the 2 teaspoons of surgar i don't know if this is a bug or not

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I have another problem im on Wednesday of the second week (i think) i then proceeded to go to mrs. clarkson to do her chores then when i press the option to clean carefully i got a repeat of that device under Mrs. Clarkson's bed lily also stated in her conversation with Mrs. Clarkson that it was sunday after lily finished cleaning i went back to talk to Mrs. Clarkson Lily asked how many teaspoons of surgar and Mrs. Clarkson replied with 2 but now i can't seem to find a way to use the 2 teaspoons of surgar i don't know if this is a bug or not
Not sure whats wrong.

The day when Lily can enter Mrs. Clarkson should only be on Sundays, so day 1 and 15 (so far)

So I believe you are on day 15. There is no point on entering it on Day 22 because the game has no new content beyond day 20 (Friday).

back to the scene on day 15:

1. Choose: Clean carefully and sit Lily down on the vibrating machine
2. Walk Lily over to the flashing star in kitchen - Press Z
3. Walk Lily over to Mrs. Clarkson - dialog automated
4. Walk Lily over to the flashing star on the counter top in the living room (where she just had tea) - Press Z
5. The rest of the scene is automated with some choices for Lily...

Xbone9000

Mar 6, 2019
Im on android so i can't really press z i also don't see a flashing star so at this point im convinced its a bug

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, <z> = <space> = <enter> and neither of these keys is required in any of the scripts in my android port.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Android might be the issue. Do not know how the flashing star is replaced and works in android. It tells you where to click next basically in windows. Anyway here are the two screens in windows. The action point (flashing star) to click on (or what every you do in Android) are circled in red.
Mrs Clarkson 1 - Copy.jpg
Mrs Clarkson 2 - Copy.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
if there's an active event indicated by this pulsating star, just touch it either with the mouse, with your finger on a touch screen or stand beside it and use <enter>, <space> or <z>.
if there is no event (no indicator), you can do shit but no event starts. :sneaky:

valeryyy

Jul 15, 2018
Which of interviews? Cleaner or secretary. I am assuming the interview for secretary with Marcus on day 17.
Here is a "slutty" save from just after the interview with Marcus - she is now out on the street outside Castor.

How to install and run the save:
1. Download attached, (file29-Copy.rar)

3. Locate the downloaded file (file29-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.

4. Unrar the file29-Copy.rar file into something like: "file29-Copy(2).rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file29-Copy(2).rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.

lastspark

Feb 15, 2018
So I am on day 7 of the walkthrough (in game calendar says it's saturday) and I can't access the easern side of the map no matter which lane I try to walk in. I tried both casual and work clothes. If I go to work then I enter the coffee shop and the game just freezes, nothing happens. But it doesn't legitemately crash though.

Anyone can help?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes