Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please help ... The day after we found Martin, I gave the leaflets again, but she says she has not finished the job yet, but there is no longer any reference to hand them over; Nothing else is flashing on the screen ... any tips? Thank you.

Reactions: Gelo

ksChans

Feb 14, 2019
Guys, please help ... The day after we found Martin, I gave the leaflets again, but she says she has not finished the job yet, but there is no longer any reference to hand them over; Nothing else is flashing on the screen ... any tips? Thank you.
I'm in the same problem, what I did to solve was to take a taxi

Reactions: Ruodger

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah it's a bug. You have to be careful how and when to do the leaflets, and do the fainting/hospital scene + pool scene without getting stuck on the east side. To do a quick escape take a cab, but you can no longer handout leaflets. If you want to do both hospital + pool scene and escape without taxi you try the walk through .

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So did a search and not finding the answer what is the key that stops the walking animation picture from popping up?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Is the game really having problems on the east map? Martin's scene repeats itself. And for how many days do you need to go to the library? I'm past the scene where the boy looks under his skirt, I came back 2 times later and she says she still needs to come back to finish this book. Thank you.

Reactions: googas

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is the game really having problems on the east map? Martin's scene repeats itself. And for how many days do you need to go to the library? I'm past the scene where the boy looks under his skirt, I came back 2 times later and she says she still needs to come back to finish this book. Thank you.
if you have seen the "boy licking Lily" scene, then you have seen all library scenes so far. However, in the next release (I think it's coming next) she will need to go back to the library again and there will be some more. So in other words it may not be the best idea right now to continue to go to the library (if you've seen the licking scene) as there is nothing more to see, but wait for the next release and go back there then :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Need a big update !
I fucking love this game
YES it's an amazing game! There is so much unique stuff in it - both story wise and rendering wise.

i think P and P is changing the model a bit to try to release smaller chunks of the story more frequently. So we'll see how that goes. It is a complex high quality game so it has to take the time it takes to get each release done.

Reactions: pokey69
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes