3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
1545847540624.png

Overview:
Lily in Hawaii is a choose your own adventure style game where you follow Lily as she makes her way through the beautiful landscapes and scenery of the island. Take in the sights of blue oceans and sandy beaches or look out from the cliffs and mountain tops or take in the local scenes with shopping and local bars: the whole island is open for you to explore. Every choice has an outcome and all of them lead up to a stunning, authentic, Hawaiian-themed luau. Who will Lily choose to go to after that? Well, that’s all up to you!​

Release Date: 2017-03-23
Thread Updated: 2017-03-23
Developer/Publisher: Lesson Of Passion -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thanks to @Fabios for sharing this game.

1 (3).jpg 1 (4).jpg 1 (6).jpg 1 (7).jpg 1 (10).jpg

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a trick to getting it to work? I've tried with adobe flashplayer and google chrome. adobe just gives me the loading screen forever, google chrome flat out won't open it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Still doesn't work, i click the file and it redownloads just the LiH swf file in chrome asking me to keep or toss, but won't open, so no way to click anything. In flashplayer I click play twice and get music to play, but it's still a load screen forever, unless I should wait awhile for it to load. I keep pressing play, same thing happens.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
The only way I could get it working was with a standalone version of Flash Player.

Download "Flash Player projector" here.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm using adobe flashplayer 9.0 It is a standalone and can function without the internet....looks like F95's on the case. Thanks a ton.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Is it just me, or are the LOP games getting shorter and shorter, and taking longer and longer time to develope then before? I remember a time when they did releases every other week, and does games was even better then the new ones they make now....

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is it just me, or are the LOP games getting shorter and shorter, and taking longer and longer time to develope then before? I remember a time when they did releases every other week, and does games was even better then the new ones they make now....
Yeah, they have lost it to be honest
Left behind by all competition and most patreon copyists (like Patreon all about the money living off past glory's like Living with Temptaion (wife gone wilder) which IMO was their only decent game
Cheats for this game

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Knocking coconuts soundtrack was something else.. had to turn off the sound. o_O

Appreciate the fast release! :D

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes