anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hm, that's a bit of a shame. The free/slave description in the character info panel is just for looks then?

Also, unrelated, but for the last handful of levels my perk points have been various negative values (i.e. -14 perk points). Is this a mechanic I don't understand, or a glitch?
The negative perk points are a glitch. One that will hopefully be fixed with the next release.

Reactions: VulpineScream
D

Deleted member 569593

You know what as i'm bothering to ask questions, why is vaginal sex written submissively regardless of position. Like if i choose to play as a rapey female, it's written as if i'm the one receiving rather then giving. I don't think a dildo would be screwing me tbh or did i miss something. To put things into perspective dom males don't seem to give a fuck.... :confused:

Reactions: A Common Crab

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Anyone know where to find the elder lilin (Lyssieth´s) offspring? In the list of my children is a child from the elder lilin Lyssieth, but I cant find it anywhere. I searched everywhere and found all other of my childrens but not the half lilin. Are they in the palace in the second floor?

foxinbox

May 6, 2018
great game so far but i keep getting a bug were it gives me negative skill points and im not sure how to fix it

Muzmuz

Sep 9, 2018
Of course it's not realistic, you twonk. It's a game. A piece of fiction. Realistic is exactly what it's not supposed to be. I suggest the next time you find a game you don't like, you keep your idiotic comments to yourself and move on.
Dude i didn't say i dont like it.I like it. :D

Narume

Mar 26, 2018
After I'm given the world map there's nothing else I can do main quest related? I'm trying to world travel but nothing happens clicking the map.

Antaures

Jul 19, 2017
I saw something in the Patreon's post about having your offspring move in with you. Anyone know if that's in the new .5 release?

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes