Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Does anybody else have that bug that girls you did NOT impregnate during the pregnancy roulette not only show up, but stay in the preggo-stats, forever ready to give birth? (and another sentence i never expected to write .. sweet)

Btw. i second the slam-tactic, albeit i prefer to dual wield one handed weapons or gemstones.

beehe

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone knows if we can spawn custom characters in The Watering Hole?

So far you can search got pretty specific characteristics I've been playing around with it. Since people helped me figure out how to 'enjoy' the watering hole. You can transform them and such. Also you can export them to import them as a slave market to buy the same character as a slave. So far I really like this game with how it is designed.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
So far you can search got pretty specific characteristics I've been playing around with it. Since people helped me figure out how to 'enjoy' the watering hole. You can transform them and such. Also you can export them to import them as a slave market to buy the same character as a slave. So far I really like this game with how it is designed.
So still force them to slavery still, I actually want to invite some custom characters as guests

caju

Oct 5, 2017
One bug I noticed is that my perk points are in the negative.
I had like 10 perk points assigned. Then I saw that I gained a level.
Went to assign new perk points and I had -4 so I couldnt place anything new.
Just out of curiosity, I reset my tree and it only gave me 8 perk points back so I couldnt even refill the ones I had.

THIS IS A BAD BUG !

*edit* Then I load my save from 5 minutes earlier and I have -12 perk points :(

FreakyHydra

Mar 20, 2018
Just out of curiosity, I reset my tree and it only gave me 8 perk points back so I couldnt even refill the ones I had.

THIS IS A BAD BUG !

Same here

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I have a bug with children. In resolve pregnancy list, say "slime-girl, but i just have boys so far (and in the other places, says son)

Mar 2, 2018

THIS IS A BAD BUG !

Same here
I'm also having this bug, in some cases it goes even further down the shithole (like -34 points)
They seem to be aware of the bug. It gets worse as you level up.
I saw people reporting -500 ish
You can easily edit the save file, its in xml format. I had the same issue it wasn't hard to fix.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
You can easily edit the save file, its in xml format. I had the same issue it wasn't hard to fix.
That sure is an option but, call me retarded all you want, I like playing it the way the game was coded to work, for example, If the game is bugged as hell or fails to have content *cough* Fallout 76 *cough* I will either accept it or embrace the anger :D

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I had the negative points problem to, however when i would level up a time or two and check my points were positive again. Started game from the beginning a few days ago, and now have all perks. It's a bug for sure, but for me wasn't a game breaker. Looking forward to more content.

VulpineScream

Jan 23, 2019
Just a simple question (preferably looking for a mostly spoiler-free answer): Can you be enslaved in this game?

I see that there's a "slave" or "free" descriptor in the status screen, but doing something like slapping a slave collar on yourself doesn't seem to do anything, and Slaver Alley just has a bunch of shops to buy slaves from the look of it, nothing else.

Is being enslaved an entirely quest based occurrence that I just haven't come across yet? Or is it not really a thing (yet)?

Mar 2, 2018
Just a simple question (preferably looking for a mostly spoiler-free answer): Can you be enslaved in this game?

I see that there's a "slave" or "free" descriptor in the status screen, but doing something like slapping a slave collar on yourself doesn't seem to do anything, and Slaver Alley just has a bunch of shops to buy slaves from the look of it, nothing else.

Is being enslaved an entirely quest based occurrence that I just haven't come across yet? Or is it not really a thing (yet)?
I think only npcs can be enslaved

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I had the same issue it wasn't hard to fix.
The whole point of mentioning the bug:
I am glad the bug is easy to fix (I am going to play dumb)

Could someone create a fix, and then install it into the game, for convenience, we could call it a fix and then we could announce that the fix was applied?

We could even call the whole process an update or something like that?

I personally save about 100 times a game, so editing the save each time might not be in my best interest.

Reactions: A Common Crab

VulpineScream

Jan 23, 2019
Hm, that's a bit of a shame. The free/slave description in the character info panel is just for looks then?

Also, unrelated, but for the last handful of levels my perk points have been various negative values (i.e. -14 perk points). Is this a mechanic I don't understand, or a glitch?

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There is a main quest where you can choose to be a slave, if I remember correctly. I haven't kept up to date with this game because I'm waiting for a lot more content to arrive, since it's always the same thing with me in the game and not progressing anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes