EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ltScreenshot2.png

Overview:
Lilith's Throne is a text-based erotic RPG, being developed by me, Innoxia. It's been made from scratch in Java, and uses JavaFX for the UI.

Basically, the game is about you being transported into an alternate dimension, and the main story is about trying to find a way to return home. Alongside humans and demons, there are currently 4 anthropomorphic races in the game, with plans for many more to be added in the future!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-29
Release Date: 2023-09-27
Developer: Innoxia - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Debug Code:

Anyone having a buggy experience with the game check this post

DOWNLOAD
Jar: - - - -
Exe
(Win 64 bit): - - - -
Exe (Win 32 bit): - - - -

Extra: Mods -
Building Issue Fix

ltScreenshot1.png map1.png LT_1.png LT_2.png LT_3.png LT_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Male or female protag? How much content is there so far?
At the start of the game, you can be either a male or a female character. You are able to be a different gender by making a potion at the enchantment table. For example, you can be a futa by making a potion that adds a penis to your female character.

NPCs with Scenes:

There are also random NPCs that you can encounter on an empty square. Their appearance and gender is determined by your preferences in the options.

Last edited:

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Without a doubt one of the most depraved CoC-like games I've played, that has more potential than CoC itself, I'm impressed. There's so many fetish options and customisation tools, that there's pretty much something in this game that'll appeal to near enough anyone. Also corruptible non-story related enemies, that shit's cool.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
If you like text based game try or , maybe
?
Curious know of any other good text based adventure games like those, played the lot and just tried Lilith it seems to have promise though I was hoping for a more completed project can't seem to find any of not fpgames.

Fizu_KuHa

Jan 12, 2017
Curious know of any other good text based adventure games like those, played the lot and just tried Lilith it seems to have promise though I was hoping for a more completed project can't seem to find any of not fpgames.
Lilith is still wip but the developer is very active and there should be an update coming in the next few weeks, as for the other games, the guy who made coc should have more games on his forum and even a fan-made content mod for coc if you want to expand that game.

Reactions: Wibe

Fizu_KuHa

Jan 12, 2017
My biggest disappointment with this game is that there's currently no chance to encounter your offspring in the world and can fuck them. Once that's implemented (which I think it will) the game will be perfect for me. It's still a solid game though.
Are you sure that it's not possible? I have gotten many enemies pregnant but the pregnancies are still ongoing

Reactions: Wibe

Fishnchipz

Jun 11, 2017
Are you sure that it's not possible? I have gotten many enemies pregnant but the pregnancies are still ongoing
I've knocked up multiple characters (because I rushed the virile and breeder fetishes) and had their pregnancies completed, I've yet to run into an encounter that denotes that said NPC is your son/daughter.

Reactions: Wibe and Scultonic

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated to v0.1.8. There is going to be a hotfix for it on Sunday that will contain the polished dialogue for the matriarchs and Alexa.

The content from the two preview builds for this version is included.

v0.1.8P Changelog:

v0.1.8P2 Changelog:

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This is a pretty good start on what I hope turns out to be an epic amazing game. I love how it is shaping up and it's definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hotfix is out for v0.1.8. A release is going to be released around Friday for the rest of the matriarch content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wibe and CuriousG08
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes