jb281472

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
20817_ltScreenshot2.png

Overview:
Lilith's Throne is a text-based erotic RPG, being developed by me, Innoxia. It's been made from scratch in Java, and uses JavaFX for the UI.

Basically, the game is about you being transported into an alternate dimension, and the main story is about trying to find a way to return home. Alongside humans and demons, there are currently 4 anthropomorphic races in the game, with plans for many more to be added in the future!

Some main features include:
- RPG-style levelling system.
- Turn-based combat.
- Turn-based sex scenes.
- RPG-style item management.
- Transformations.
- Exploration on a randomly generated map.

Updated: 2019-01-17
Developer/Publisher:
Patreon:
Source:
Wiki:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Platform: PC / Windows, Linux, Mac
Engine: Java
Language: English
Genre:
Text Only, Sex, Oral, Paizuri, Anal Sex, Character Creation, Furry, Transformation, Non-Consensual, Monster Girl, Gay, Lesbian, Turn-based Combat, Pregnancy, Incest, Slavery, Prostitution

Installation:
1. Extract to desired location.
2. Click on "LT.exe" or "LilithsThrone_0_2_10_2.jar" to start playing.

Changelog:
version 0.3
  • Gameplay:
  • Your character's demonic parts will be reset to human when you load into this version. Demonic transformations are now only attainable through lore-correct methods (i.e. being corrupted into a demon by a lilin).Removed item 'Innoxia's gift' and any crafted elixirs that were made using this item. (Again, to align demon transformations to the game's lore.)If a character is not a demon, then demonic transformations applied while being a slime are reset to human upon returning to flesh. Non-demonic transformations are reset to demonic ones in a similar fashion if the character is a demon.Demons and all subspecies are now correctly immune to all transformation potions.Tidied up, expanded, and fixed bugs in Elizabeth's dialogue.If you have completed the Siren's quest up to returning to Elizabeth in a previous version, your quest progress will be reverted one step (so you just need to return to her again), and you will be moved back out from the gates or the palace tile into one of the palace cavern tiles. (So that you can see the new handing-in quest dialogue, as well as to fix issues with being too far ahead.)Added Lyssieth as an in-game NPC, along with a map of her palace.Added final part of Dominion/Submission quest, where you meet Lyssieth.If you have the masochist fetish, you now gain 1 essence every time you are critically hit in combat. If you have the sadist fetish, you now gain 1 essence every time you critically hit an opponent.Changed the game's opening to explicitly state that the museum is in London.Added 'maps' menu to phone, so you can view every area you've been to at any time. (You will need to re-visit areas to unlock them if you're carrying on from a previous save.)Added a world map, which is unlocked after Lyssieth's content. Travel to other areas isn't in just yet, but it will be in the next version.Added lore-friendly demon TF for the player, via Lyssieth content. Lilaya & Meraxis reactions, along with more demon TF content, will come in the next version as well.
  • Contributors:
  • Fixed incorrect labelling and descriptions in the demon alleyway attacker quick transformation scene. (#985 by ChillaChris)Minor description fix. (#986 by ChillaChris)Fixed modding clothing's 'equipped' image variant not working. (#988 by CognitiveMist)
  • Clothing:
  • Added a 'drab green' colour for clothing.Added: 'plunge blouse' (Feminine, torso slot.)Added: 'asymmetrical skirt' (Feminine, leg slot.)Added: 'strappy stiletto sandals' (Feminine, foot slot.)Added: 'lacy thong' (Feminine, groin slot.)Added: 'feminine blazer' (Feminine, over-torso slot.)Added: 'half-rim glasses' (Androgynous, eye slot.)The butler outfit is now classed as being androgynous.
  • Other:
  • Expanded lore in the 'Lilith's Dynasty' and 'arcane arousal' books in the library, and organised library actions.Tidied up Rose's dialogue about the world.Updated demon lore in the encyclopedia, adn slightly expanded slime lore to make mention of their body's hydrophobic membrane.Submissive partners in sex can no longer remove sex toys from their partner. (Dildos, and anything that plugs or seals orifices are considered sex toys.)Added subspecies and proper detection for half-demons, lilin, and elder lilin.Slightly improved background code for offspring and litters - I did test this a lot, but if you run into any issues with pregnancies, please let me know!Changed Lilaya's post-sex dialogue to remove references to arcane-related lore that ended up not being used.Added foot structure options to demon/slime transform menu, along with numerous other minor changes and improvements.Added covering patterns 'marked', 'mottled', 'spotted', and 'striped' for penis.Changed transformation references of 'breasts' and 'ass' to 'nipples' and 'anus', as that's all the transformation is affecting. (Breast and ass coverings are based on your torso's covering.)Added some more descriptors for breasts and ass to draw from for when being described.Tidied up code in a lot of places.Changed the siren's name from Mhyralyss to Meraxis. (I was finding the spelling of 'Mhyralyss' to be a little too cumbersome.)Dark alleyway demons now obey the same rules as all other NPCs when it comes to using items on them.Subspecies lore books have had their icons changed.Added half-demon lore book to Lilaya's library.Lilaya now tells you to remember to pull out at the start of sex.Changed 'Obeys lilin' effect at maximum corruption to 'Demonic mindset'. (A requirement to be turned into a demon.)
  • Bugs:
  • Fixed potential issue with radial gradients in images not being coloured correctly.Fixed issue with null pointer exception being thrown in some sex scenes, which was causing sex to freeze.Fixed issue with not being able to progress past one action with dominant partners in the Watering Hole (everything should be working correctly in there again now).Fixed issue where equipping clothing during sex would sometimes result in an error being thrown when sex finished.Fixed some days and months being displayed in the language of your computer's default language instead of English.Fixed issue where all weapons would revert their primary colour to default when you enchanted them.Fixed pregnancy probability descriptions during sex always acting as though the potential mother already had a chance of being pregnant.Fixed incorrect name parsing during Siren's pre-fight scene.Fixed issue where Imps would be incorrectly shown as being present in the very bottom-left tunnel tile of Submission.Added error handling for some bugs in clothing management during sex.Fixed elementals not getting perk points as their summoner level up.Enchanting strength-related drinks will no longer duplicate physical damage & resistance as primary modifiers.Fixed error log spamming 'Failed to load character' messages.Fixed issue with NPCs in sex sometimes failing to remove clothing, which would throw an error and freeze the sex scene.Fixed some clothing (such as the clover clamps) not registering that they were blocking parts correctly, resulting in some parsing errors in some sex actions.Fixed some incorrect descriptions in sex scenes.Fixed imps in the tunnels being treated as though their generic names ('fearless imp', 'nervous imp', etc.) were their real names.Added error handling for when two pieces of clothing accidentally end up blocking one another.Fixed incorrect parsing in imp fortresses, where imps would be described instead of the demon boss.Fixed issue where a scene from Arthur's dialogue was missing (at the point where you agree to find Lyssieth).Fixed issue where covering colour options would not show up in transform or Kate's menus.Fixed siren's call being available as a spell book, and removed it from known spells, if you'd already learned it.Fixed bug where setting all age categories to disabled would sometimes throw an error and break the game in strange ways.Fixed Maximilian (the slime queen's royal guard) not being a demon slime.Fixed Wolfgang and Karl having empty descriptions, and fixed their post-sex 'offer body' scene acting as though you fought them.Performing a handjob climax on a slime no longer incorrectly describes cum shooting inside of them.Fixed issue where all characters would sometimes gain health and mana when you loaded a game.Fixed body covering colours not saving if set via the debug menu, causing them to be reset every time you loaded the game.Fixed some subspecies advanced lore entries being hidden, even if they shared the same unlocked lore entry as their race's core subspecies.You can no longer change surnames to be blank after character creation, as it was causing some bugs.Fixed incorrect grammatical parsing in some sex actions.Fixed issue where unique NPCs would accept fetish TF potions.Fixed characters who like the pregnancy or cum addict fetishes asking their partners to pull out.Fixed issue where when loading a game, all characters on your tile would have their concealed parts revealed.Some fixes to sex action grammar.Fixed the 'Foxy Fuck' potion (from the youko in the citadel) not transforming your ass into a fox's.

Debug Code
Typing the word "buggy" without the quotes anywhere in the game opens the debug menu
Download Links
Jar: - - -
X64: - - -
X32: - - -

thanks @Titan1 for link
Screenshots:
20818_ltScreenshot1.png 20819_map1.png 32025_LT_1.png 32026_LT_2.png 32027_LT_3.png 32028_LT_4.png

jb281472

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Male or female protag? How much content is there so far?
At the start of the game, you can be either a male or a female character. You are able to be a different gender by making a potion at the enchantment table. For example, you can be a futa by making a potion that adds a penis to your female character.

NPCs with Scenes:
Brax - If you beat him in combat, you get the option to fuck him or be fucked by him. If you are a wolf girl, you can seduce him with your body and can have sex without the combat.

Kate - Agreed to have sex with her when she asked for it. Can be asked to grow a cock as well.

Lilaya - Accepting her further tests allows the player to be able to fuck her. You can fucked her with your cock or you can ask her to grow one and be fucked by it.

Pix - Requires a lifetime membership to the gym. The player can take a shower and be dominated by her.

Ralph - You can get a discount with sex. 25% with a blowjob and 50% with him cumming inside of you.

There are also random NPCs that you can encounter on an empty square. Their appearance and gender is determined by your preferences in the options.

Last edited:

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Without a doubt one of the most depraved CoC-like games I've played, that has more potential than CoC itself, I'm impressed. There's so many fetish options and customisation tools, that there's pretty much something in this game that'll appeal to near enough anyone. Also corruptible non-story related enemies, that shit's cool.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
If you like text based game try or , maybe
?
Curious know of any other good text based adventure games like those, played the lot and just tried Lilith it seems to have promise though I was hoping for a more completed project can't seem to find any of not fpgames.

Jan 12, 2017
Curious know of any other good text based adventure games like those, played the lot and just tried Lilith it seems to have promise though I was hoping for a more completed project can't seem to find any of not fpgames.
Lilith is still wip but the developer is very active and there should be an update coming in the next few weeks, as for the other games, the guy who made coc should have more games on his forum and even a fan-made content mod for coc if you want to expand that game.

Jun 11, 2017
My biggest disappointment with this game is that there's currently no chance to encounter your offspring in the world and can fuck them. Once that's implemented (which I think it will) the game will be perfect for me. It's still a solid game though.

Jan 12, 2017
My biggest disappointment with this game is that there's currently no chance to encounter your offspring in the world and can fuck them. Once that's implemented (which I think it will) the game will be perfect for me. It's still a solid game though.
Are you sure that it's not possible? I have gotten many enemies pregnant but the pregnancies are still ongoing

Jun 11, 2017
Are you sure that it's not possible? I have gotten many enemies pregnant but the pregnancies are still ongoing
I've knocked up multiple characters (because I rushed the virile and breeder fetishes) and had their pregnancies completed, I've yet to run into an encounter that denotes that said NPC is your son/daughter.

jb281472

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated to v0.1.8. There is going to be a hotfix for it on Sunday that will contain the polished dialogue for the matriarchs and Alexa.

The content from the two preview builds for this version is included.

v0.1.8P Changelog:
Version 0.1.8P patch notes:
  • Gameplay:

Large rework of enchantment system:
    You can now enchant from anywhere (you no longer need to return to your room). After completing the enchantment quest, open your inventory, click on an enchantable item, then enchant (option 5).
    You can now stack multiple enchantments on one item.

Added 'Virility' to enchantment elements. (For sexual-based items, like Harpy Perfume.)

Rewrote parts of the enchanting quest to retcon the lore about needing an enchanting plate to enchant anything.

Removed quest requirement to gain access to the Harpy Nests. (You can go there straight away at the start of the game if you like getting beaten up by harpies. ^^)

• Clothing:

Added: Ankh necklace. (No gender limitations, neck slot.)

Added: Bike shorts. (No gender limitations, leg slot.)

Added: Fishnet gloves. (Feminine, hand slot.)

• UI:

Improved: Enchantment screen has been totally reworked.

Removed the starting menu screen. When the game loads, it will now display the in-game menu instead. (I did this to be consistent in the style of the game's UI, as well as offering options and save/load at game start.)

• Other:

Improved NPC reactions for when your (or their) breasts or genitalia are revealed during sex.

Very slightly improved selfie descriptions.

If you're the dom in sex (or if the sex is consensual), you can now switch positions even if there's ongoing penetration. (Doing so will stop all ongoing penetration.)

Improved position-request reactions to take into account partner's pace.

Improved virginity-loss descriptions.

Improved ongoing kissing descriptions to make it sound less like there's actual penetration going on. (It's just meant to be an ongoing action, so you can be kissing someone at the same time as doing other stuff...)

Added detailed description for when you lose your anal virginity.

Deflowering fetish now grants experience for taking anal, nipple, and throat virginities. (Half as much as vaginal virginity.)

NPCs now gain experience from taking your virginity if they have the deflowering fetish.

Added more options in the 'Furry preferences' menu: More Human Encounter options, as well as Multi-breast preferences (finally ^^).

Added a masculine version of 'doll', so the gender pronoun for masculine dolls should now correctly work.

• Bugs:

Fixed bug where unavailable actions wouldn't be greyed-out.

Fixed minor colour bug on Enforcer shorts.

Fixed ongoing combat effects displaying '-' instead of their proper description.

Fixed some typos.

Fixed issue where NPCs would spawn in with the 'Recovering Orifice' status effect.

Made sure NPCs with the 'pure virgin' fetish will always resist having sex. (Although only if they're not broken in yet.)

Fixed bug in a couple of sex actions where your character would say they've never been penetrated (anal or vaginal) before, even if they have.

Fixed bug where an incorrect number of arcane essences would be spent when unlocking fetishes.

Fixed bug where both 'breasts exposed' and 'groin and breasts exposed' status effects could be active at once.

Fixed some minor bugs in partner clothing reveal reactions.

v0.1.8P2 Changelog:
Version 0.1.8P2 patch notes:
  • Content:

Added: Brax as a repeatable encounter.

Slightly rewrote and improved some descriptions in the Enforcer HQ.

You can now enter the Enforcer HQ after defeating Brax (and encounter him at the front desk where Candi is).

Slightly improved Brax's sex scenes to remove duplicate actions. (I'll be adding more scene-specific descriptions to all sex scenes, including Brax's, as the game develops!)

Added harpy encounter/fight descriptions.

Added harpy matriarchs to the nests.

• Sex:

Added and polished the orgasm options from Brax's doggy-style to regular doggy style.

• AI in sex:

Rewrote a large portion of the AI in sex to stop the NPCs from behaving in ridiculous ways.

NPCs will no longer repeatedly penetrate and pull out over and over again.

NPCs should now take into account your requests for anal/vaginal penetration.

NPCs will prioritise using their (or your) penis or tail once over 25 arousal.

NPCs will now prefer anal penetration if they have the anal fetish, or vaginal penetration if the have impregnation, seeder, pregnancy, or broodmother fetishes.

Told NPCs to stop sucking their fingers so much.

NPCs will now prefer to use orgasm actions that result in impregnation if they have an associated fetish.

NPCs will now take into account requests for creampie or pull out (they may ignore pull out requests if they have an impregnation fetish).

• UI:

Added a 'Take all' button to the inventory.

• Other:

Added a confirmation to 'New Game' option. (I'm really sorry about switching the positions of the 'New Game' and 'Save/Load Game' buttons in the last update...)

Added an autosave for each character name to avoid unwanted overwrites. (i.e. The game will now make a save file called 'AutoSave_Innoxia' for a character called Innoxia.)

• Bugs:

Fixed: Major bug where you couldn't remove jinxed items (locking you in the 'remove jinx' screen).

Fixed: Major bug where you could sometimes get locked in the enchantment screen when switching between menus.

Fixed bug where 'genderless mound' description would be incorrectly displayed in body description.

Several typo and incorrect dialogue fixes.

Fixed bug where you'd always know how good an NPC is at oral sex in their description.

Fixed dirty talk sometimes not taking into account if you were resisting.

Fixed bug where removing pregnant NPCs would keep them in a permanent state of pregnancy in your stats page.

Fixed bug related to rings and gloves blocking each other. (I removed all the restrictions.)

T-shirt and swimsuit should no longer block each other. (I think this was already fixed, but I still had it in my bug list.)

Fixed another cause of NPC's body parts not being known even if they are revealed.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2016
This is a pretty good start on what I hope turns out to be an epic amazing game. I love how it is shaping up and it's definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes