NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
OK so I just built a new version of the 0.3.0.5 Alpha which includes the latest commits scarlett fix etc
feel free to give it a test if you want, but remember these are alpha builds from the dev branch and likely contain bugs etc

Lilith's Throne v0.3.0.5 Alpha Dev Build 2 (07/02/2019)
jar -

Maybe this build includes some bug fixes maybe it contains more bugs I don't know. Have Fun finding out!

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I can't buy scarlet, when I click the button nothing happens and when I leave the shop they take my money anyway, so I am stuck.

Reactions: firenun

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
innoxia said on her site that it is a bug. she's released a patron hot fix for the problem and some others. however only the developer build is available to the public, which means downloading software and building it yourself. The full, public release of v0.3.1 will be out will be out in about a week according to her, so it might be worth it to wait a little.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.3.0.6 Hotfix Alpha

jar -

Changlog:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017

jar -

Changlog:
Hell yeah, go Innoxia.

Mal3

Jan 31, 2019

jar -

Changlog:
Thanks! I was having trouble using eclipse on my computer!

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone here build with the eclipse from the github? I never had a problem before but now I was trying to build from the github to get the latest hotfix and this is the first time but I keep getting a jar creation failure. Is anyone else having this problem? Because I'm not doing anything differently from the last times I did it and worked.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.3.0.7 mini-hotfix

jar -

Changlog:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone here build with the eclipse from the github? I never had a problem before but now I was trying to build from the github to get the latest hotfix and this is the first time but I keep getting a jar creation failure. Is anyone else having this problem? Because I'm not doing anything differently from the last times I did it and worked.
You should see the errors in the bottom pane problems tab it's a classpath issue just edit the classpath and the jar will build for you.

Reactions: masterpyromancer
Apr 23, 2018
Well I'm not familiar enough with eclipse to see the problem I only used the build guide. I tried clicking on quick fix on the problems but still same error not sure what class path I'm supposed to edit or what I'm supposed to edit it too. I do appreciate you uploading the hot fix though thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well I'm not familiar enough with eclipse to see the problem I only used the build guide. I tried clicking on quick fix on the problems but still same error not sure what class path I'm supposed to edit or what I'm supposed to edit it too. I do appreciate you uploading the hot fix though thanks.
Just follow the build guide as usual then:
In your /git/liliths-throne-public/ there is a file called .classpath
it's this file
If you edit that, this line
Code:
<classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/jdk1.8.0_172_32bit">
to
Code:
<classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/">
clean and reload the project it should build fine

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I am slowly becoming disillusioned with this game.
The last few updates have been dismal.
An update which broke perk points...
A fix that broke fetishes...
A fix that broke inventory...

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I am slowly becoming disillusioned with this game.
The last few updates have been dismal.
An update which broke perk points...
A fix that broke fetishes...
A fix that broke inventory...
The perk points and fetishes bugs are both fixed, at least they were when I tried the "v0.3.0.6 Hotfix Alpha." If you want to see improvements made, maybe see if you have some suggestions or bugs that haven't been acknowledged on the GitHub issues page?

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes