iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Actually this would still technically be sexual reproduction because it involves the production and recombination of two haploid gametes and meiotic crossover during their production. This means that the offspring isn't just a clone of the parent. Plants do it all the time, some protists do, some nematodes, I think some snails and jellyfish can do it, and at least one species of fish. You can google "autogamy" or "monoecious" to find out more.
Fuck, I was really hoping I could keep that joke even though I knew it wasn't technically correct. Damn it all.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You went to the Donald Trump school of elocution didn't you.
Listen... I'm one of those types of the Cautious Conscience Consumer type of people, I want to know that, of my hard earned money, from my 9 to 5 (9AM to 5PM) job, is well worth of the investments, into the things I want to invest into, to know if they are worth their worth and their value as well, I'm not one of those Impulse Buyers type, that mindlessly spends money on shit, that hardly ever gets used or have a long term use at all, I'm more less, making sure I'm not swindled out of my hard earned money, that I work so hard to earn for and to be very proud of as well, being old as I am, you learn have to be more conservative with your money that you worked hard to earn and puts it into good use and not wasting it as well.

But what I have seen from her, form this game of hers, it's giving me very bad vibes that I have seen from others from either Pateron, to KickStarter, to GoFoundMe as well....

Think what you think of all of this of from and of her and her game as well, but don't be one of hers apologist here....

I gives out criticism no matter what it is, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, along with, The Positive Constructive, The Negative Destructive, along with, In Light and In Heat as well, not matter what it it is all about, if people can't takes it, that's on them, not on me.

The things I have always saying in here, is from me speaking from many different experiences, that I have seen and learned as well over the years, not only that, from what I have learned from my friends, family and neighbors as well, of what they have learned in their own lives as well, of what they can teach to others of what they see and experienced, that they can use to helps out others, that they care about.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah... "fairly decent".... Unlike how she was at the start of the game, when she was at the top of it all, I have seen how things unfolding over the times... It doesn't looks good at all for the long run of things... I do likes and loves this game, don't gets me wrong about that, but seeing how things been going on for the past few to almost several months now.... Makes me really questioned her and things about with the game as well, in whole and in general as well, and it's giving me flashback vibes, from other creators from other games and saw how the start and unfortunately their ends as well... But it's taking a lot longer now, for any updates, unlike how things were then, when she was at least, giving out weekly or every other week updates, the problems with the game is well... She's using Java witch is why a Hell a lot of games devs, AAA's and indies as well, try to stay away from as much as possible, Java isn't meant for making games, it's meant for supporting other software systems as a supporting type, Hell look at Java version of Minecraft, it's updates history is more filled with, bugs, glitches and crash fixings, then the actual updates, that should have been a very clear indicator, to others about the use of Java it comes with, also Java is so heavily relied on other programs as well, it's unbelievable, that you needs to learns those programs as well, to fully understands Java in full, so yeah.... It's just doesn't looks good that, a vast amount of her game's updates, are more less about, bugs and glitches fixes, then actual content updates, witch makes it very sad, and hates to say it as well, very pathetic as well, since all of those times fixing stuff, that constant gets broken left and right, could have been put into other things as well... It's just the actual content updates, is going on at a very snail's pace... Like I said before, I do likes and loves this game, but... If things like these continues till the end of this year... Well... I'm just gonna drops this game, don't want to, but I am tying to gives this game a good try, I would like to support her, but... If she can prove herself her actual worth and value, then I can, but the way I see it, sadly of how today's day of age is, with the gaming stuff going on, to me, she hasn't yet, till she does, then I will.
Keep in mind this game has almost nothing in common with Minecraft. I don't know how much of a bitch it is to code in Java otherwise, but I doubt this is anywhere near as much of a bitch as it is with that game. There's also a slew of people on GitHub actively trying to figure out what the bugs are and how they are replicated, etc., which lightens the burden for Innoxia a bit.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Keep in mind this game has almost nothing in common with Minecraft. I don't know how much of a bitch it is to code in Java otherwise, but I doubt this is anywhere near as much of a bitch as it is with that game. There's also a slew of people on GitHub actively trying to figure out what the bugs are and how they are replicated, etc., which lightens the burden for Innoxia a bit.
I'm using Minecraft and Lilith's Throne as a comparison here, both uses Java, both updates history that comes with a Hell a lot of bugs/ glitches and crashes as well, because of them being Java related, then actual real content updates, also.

slew of people on GitHub actively trying to figure out what the bugs are and how they are replicated
Yeah.... after how many bugs and glitches they are.... That's like Looking For A Needle In A Hay Stack.... Since some of the old bugs and glitches once were gone from a few updates ago, now are back... So now they are like fighting against not only the new ones, but the old ones as well, so yeah... Biting off more then they can chew... Also there is another problem, that I bet most don't ever thinks of... Not everyone uses the same laptop/desktop PCs though, not everyone's laptops/desktops PCs comes with the same IOS are same drivers and same programs as well, not only that, but the same IPS and same ISP package as well... Everyone needs to keeps this in mind though, so they can know what they are dealing with, to have all of the info to uses to know what can be done about it, to know how to fix the game up once again.

The thing is though... Of what I am seeing of the past few to several months now, it just doesn't looks good at all and I have a very bad feeling about it...

Also, not many people knows this, or uses Java, but, since after a few years ago, Java now requires a constant internet conection by the way, yeah they pulled what Microsoft did.... Wasn't happy about it.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Not everyone uses the same laptop/desktop PCs though, not everyone's laptops/desktops PCs comes with the same IOS are same drivers and same programs as well, not only that, but the same IPS and same ISP package as well...
I bet I could run this game on 100 different systems and see the same instances and/or bugs in all of them.
Yeah.... after how many bugs and glitches they are.... That's like Looking For A Needle In A Hay Stack.... Since some of the old bugs and glitches once were gone from a few updates ago, now are back... So now they are like fighting against not only the new ones, but the old ones as well, so yeah... Biting off more then they can chew...
Considering the game is playable enough to see all of the content, I'd say the bug-hammering is paying off. It doesn't really seem like any of the really annoying bugs popped up until this particular update, which is an unpolished preview of the next update.
To quote Innoxia from the :
If you do build the game through github, please remember that these are preview releases, and there is a lot of half-finished content (and most likely bugs)!
In my experience, the post-preview version that's been polished a bit is much lighter on bugs that impede game play.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Listen... I'm one of those types of the Cautious Conscience Consumer type of people, I want to know that, of my hard earned money, from my 9 to 5 (9AM to 5PM) job, is well worth of the investments, into the things I want to invest into, to know if they are worth their worth and their value as well, I'm not one of those Impulse Buyers type, that mindlessly spends money on shit, that hardly ever gets used or have a long term use at all, I'm more less, making sure I'm not swindled out of my hard earned money, that I work so hard to earn for and to be very proud of as well, being old as I am, you learn have to be more conservative with your money that you worked hard to earn and puts it into good use and not wasting it as well.

But what I have seen from her, form this game of hers, it's giving me very bad vibes that I have seen from others from either Pateron, to KickStarter, to GoFoundMe as well....

Think what you think of all of this of from and of her and her game as well, but don't be one of hers apologist here....

I gives out criticism no matter what it is, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, along with, The Positive Constructive, The Negative Destructive, along with, In Light and In Heat as well, not matter what it it is all about, if people can't takes it, that's on them, not on me.

The things I have always saying in here, is from me speaking from many different experiences, that I have seen and learned as well over the years, not only that, from what I have learned from my friends, family and neighbors as well, of what they have learned in their own lives as well, of what they can teach to others of what they see and experienced, that they can use to helps out others, that they care about.
I'm also very cautious with how I spend my money, since I'm on a fixed income and have maybe $5 a month I can use for frivolous things. However you completely missed my point, probably because you don't know what elocution means.

My point was you posted a large rambling wall of text that could have probably been summarized in 4 or 5 sentences. Something similar to the way Mr. Trump speaks, hence the reference.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
With the new update, I am stuck buying the slave harpy to continue the Arthur quest. Think it is due to using the Lialaya revenge cheat, but I could be wrong. I could be wrong... Just wanted to share this as a warning..

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
With the new update, I am stuck buying the slave harpy to continue the Arthur quest. Think it is due to using the Lialaya revenge cheat, but I could be wrong. I could be wrong... Just wanted to share this as a warning..
If only there was a steam or discord group for this/about this game.
You could go to their blog

dryspock

Feb 1, 2019
Look earlier in the thread. The fix for right now is to manually go into the .xml save file, Ctrl+F and search for MAIN_1_G_SLAVERY. Change it to MAIN_1_H_THE_GREAT_ESCAPE. Make sure you bought the slave license, and went to go see Scarlett. After you change your .xml save, she will be available for purchase, but you miss out on some dialogue. She then functions as any other slave.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah... "fairly decent".... Unlike how she was at the start of the game
But it's taking a lot longer now, for any updates, unlike how things were then, when she was at least, giving out weekly or every other week updates
It's easy to do things when they just start, and there is not much room for a bugs when your game is just bare-bones. But times changing, game become more complicated so it's easier to break it. Also there is thing like tech debt which may be related to Java but also it might be because Innoxia is just not good enough to avoid majority of it consequences (you can't really avoid tech debt).
What I really want to say is that if you really care about game and your money (even though you're on a pirate site so there is little doubt about that), you can make better things than rant about it here:
- you can report "over at least 50 on my end" bugs on public GitHub;
- you can rant about this in a place where Innoxia will more likely see this. I'm sure she needs your feedback as well as your support;
- you can recommend other programming language that you think are more suitable for this type of game.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
It's easy to do things when they just start, and there is not much room for a bugs when your game is just bare-bones. But times changing, game become more complicated so it's easier to break it. Also there is thing like tech debt which may be related to Java but also it might be because Innoxia is just not good enough to avoid majority of it consequences (you can't really avoid tech debt).
What I really want to say is that if you really care about game and your money (even though you're on a pirate site so there is little doubt about that), you can make better things than rant about it here:
- you can report "over at least 50 on my end" bugs on public GitHub;
- you can rant about this in a place where Innoxia will more likely see this. I'm sure she needs your feedback as well as your support;
- you can recommend other programming language that you think are more suitable for this type of game.
Funny thing that you brought up the pirate thing, most of the games that I pirated here, if they are available to buy and of course in English as well, I buys them, then I deletes the pirated copies, at least I can supports the games developers while doing so, when it comes to games that are completed of course, but I have and had bought many pirated games through this way, to know if they are worth my money to gives to the developers, also if the games are good as well, if not, I just deletes the games, no skin off of my back, but either way, one way or the other, if the game is good, I buys it, if its available of course.

for the last thing

Hard to tell about that, could use Unity, since that doesn't needs Java to run, but there are others that don't uses Java at all to runs, at least it'll keeps the bugs and glitches down a lot, to a bare minimal and bearable to a reasonable degree, witch will keeps the fixes down and increasing the actual content in the process, but there are others out there, that you don't have to learns many many many programs all at once, to do so.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
If y'all don't want to wait until the working version is released, then stop complaining about bugs and crashes.
Do you know, since from an actual released update, that happened since before last year's December... Yeah been that long since of a actual update, that didn't broke many things all at once, at least the update of last year, was the most stable one, till now....

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
You know, I'm a little disheartened. I hate patreon. In general, I think it's too easy to milk your supporters with monthly excuses instead of monthly releases. So I haven't supported any single project in years, after having many-many disappointments.

So, I got the 0.3 version of this for free and... to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. It was an amazing experience, a lot of features (and I mean working, complete features), good writing, good UI, almost no bugs... Plus there's a goodwill bonus for having this game as a free open source thing on github. It's safe to say that so far it's my favorite eroge of 2019. And the fact that there wasn't an update for quite a bit... well, if there's one thing I'm willing to forgive - it's holiday season hiatus. Everyone deserves this break once a year, so whatever.
And so for the first time in maybe 5 years if not more I decided - you know what, why not, I'll put my trust in this creator and support them. So I did. And got the 0.3.0.5 version. And it is such a mess that if I haven't played 0.3 before, my impression would likely be really different. And not having immediate hotfixes for the most glaring issues (like Scarlett thing and fetish menu) makes me wonder if the support is even happening.

I'm just sad now. I should stop using patreon altogether. There's nothing but disappointment to be had there, it seems, when even projects as amazing as this get this kind of treatment. But anyway, I'm just rambling. Sorry. Needed to vent a little bit.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You know, I'm a little disheartened. I hate patreon. In general, I think it's too easy to milk your supporters with monthly excuses instead of monthly releases. So I haven't supported any single project in years, after having many-many disappointments.

So, I got the 0.3 version of this for free and... to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. It was an amazing experience, a lot of features (and I mean working, complete features), good writing, good UI, almost no bugs... Plus there's a goodwill bonus for having this game as a free open source thing on github. It's safe to say that so far it's my favorite eroge of 2019. And the fact that there wasn't an update for quite a bit... well, if there's one thing I'm willing to forgive - it's holiday season hiatus. Everyone deserves this break once a year, so whatever.
And so for the first time in maybe 5 years if not more I decided - you know what, why not, I'll put my trust in this creator and support them. So I did. And got the 0.3.0.5 version. And it is such a mess that if I haven't played 0.3 before, my impression would likely be really different. And not having immediate hotfixes for the most glaring issues (like Scarlett thing and fetish menu) makes me wonder if the support is even happening.

I'm just sad now. I should stop using patreon altogether. There's nothing but disappointment to be had there, it seems, when even projects as amazing as this get this kind of treatment. But anyway, I'm just rambling. Sorry. Needed to vent a little bit.
That's why on Patreon, I ONLY supporting anything from it, if it's a full completed product, there are some fully completed products on Patreon that I do gives the makers of the fully completed products my money, since I know its complete and well worth it.

But it's been like what? almost four months now, since there was a actual update? That alone should have send a huge warning flag and a caution one as well, to others in Patreon and on the Blog as well.

Also the bugs/glitches list that I am founding out on my end, just now reached over 70.... No fucking joke... I am finding even very old bugs that were long ago gone, now are around.... Also some of the old recent ones as well, along with the new ones too... So yeah... The list keeps on piling up....

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
I like Innoxia and what she's trying to do,for me at least this game is probably the only one which has the potential to be the best text based game and surpass even CoC and TiTS,but it seems with every update Innoxia fixes 100 bugs and 200 more show up,or she works herself out and can't manage to provide what she promised.I really think that this game is amazing but she needs some helping hands or something else in order to keep going.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I like Innoxia and what she's trying to do,for me at least this game is probably the only one which has the potential to be the best text based game and surpass even CoC and TiTS,but it seems with every update Innoxia fixes 100 bugs and 200 more show up,or she works herself out and can't manage to provide what she promised.I really think that this game is amazing but she needs some helping hands or something else in order to keep going.
I also agree with this. I honestly think that this game is already better than TiTS. But it's insane ammount of work for just one person.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I also agree with this. I honestly think that this game is already better than TiTS. But it's insane ammount of work for just one person.
The thing is though, TiTS has been out a few years before Lilith's Throne, also TiTS have a actual team of people helping it out, unlike Lilith's Throne is just one person, also TiTS runs on Flash, witch is a Hell a-lot easier to work with, unlike Lilith's Throne is made on Java, also TiTS have a huge backers, Lilith's Throne doesn't even have half or the third of TiTS backers, also TiTS has been well known in many places, Lilith's Throne not many, so yeah.....

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes