f951488

Aug 29, 2017
So, how do you actually get transformed into a demon now? Follow the mainquest? Dark alleyways? Lilaya? The patchnotes mentioned that Lilaya can transform you now, if I read them right, but nothing that I'm trying appears to actually trigger it.
It was possible even in 3.0.0 version. Not Lilaya but Lyssieth, down in Submission (you must first complete main quest). Alternatively in 3.0.5 you can get Innoxia's Gift, type "buggy" anywhere and get it in new menu, you can find info about it in patch notes.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
I actually had to look up what a cloaca was when I read the changelog. You learn something new every day I suppose.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Ha! I just realized that for all of the content in this game, it only comes to about 28 MBs on download. You gotta admit, that's fairly impressive considering the large amount features and content. The lack of actual pictures and any real story beyond what could be considered a prologue plus some probably helps for the most part, but this is a sign of fairly efficient coding. I'd love to see what Innoxia could do with access to games like No Man's Sky, Skyrim, and Grand Theft Auto.

inuyasha74cvb

Dec 10, 2018
i think the purchasing scarlett slave is bugged since i spent $200,000 on an $10,000 slave but still don't get her so i can't continue the story

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is what you get for playing the alpha and not waiting the full version: dealing with bugs and such.

But you guys want everything immediately, and so deal with it until the working version ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Azarni

May 30, 2018
i just love this game please keep this game updated. If anyone knows games like that tell me please thanks.

May 14, 2018
So no one can address the Scarlett slave issue?
One solution is to manually edit the savefile, replace

"MAIN_1_G_SLAVERY"

with

"MAIN_1_H_THE_GREAT_ESCAPE"

And you'll be at the next step in the quest. Naturally you won't have either scarlett or the specific dialogue, but at least you can continue.

EDIT: As it turns out, after doing this you can however just go to the slavers market and buy Scarlett as a regular slave from Angel's Petshop. So you only miss out on some dialogue.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
One solution is to manually edit the savefile, replace

"MAIN_1_G_SLAVERY"

with

"MAIN_1_H_THE_GREAT_ESCAPE"

And you'll be at the next step in the quest. Naturally you won't have either scarlett or the specific dialogue, but at least you can continue.

EDIT: As it turns out, after doing this you can however just go to the slavers market and buy Scarlett as a regular slave from Angel's Petshop. So you only miss out on some dialogue.
thank you

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Found out about reversed slime potions a few weeks ago. Used it to transform myself into a futa angel. Just now found out about self-insemination using the dairy chamber. Used mother's milk to expedite the birth of four angel children of whom the mc is both mother and father. Just when you thought the game couldn't get any sicker.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Found out about reversed slime potions a few weeks ago. Used it to transform myself into a futa angel. Just now found out about self-insemination using the dairy chamber. Used mother's milk to expedite the birth of four angel children of whom the mc is both mother and father. Just when you thought the game couldn't get any sicker.
Ironic that in a game that offers you sex as much as possible, you can still reproduce asexually without a spouse.

Reactions: Apostate and SBVox3

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Ironic that in a game that offers you sex as much as possible, you can still reproduce asexually.
Actually this would still technically be sexual reproduction because it involves the production and recombination of two haploid gametes and meiotic crossover during their production. This means that the offspring isn't just a clone of the parent. Plants do it all the time, some protists do, some nematodes, I think some snails and jellyfish can do it, and at least one species of fish. You can google "autogamy" or "monoecious" to find out more.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ugh soooooooooo many bugs and glitches I have encountered so far.... Over at least 50 on my end.....

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Actually this would still technically be sexual reproduction because it involves the production and recombination of two haploid gametes and meiotic crossover during their production. This means that the offspring isn't just a clone of the parent. Plants do it all the time, some protists do, some nematodes, I think some snails and jellyfish can do it, and at least one species of fish. You can google "autogamy" or "monoecious" to find out more.
I get what you're saying, given what I remember from bio class, and this was a nice callback to all of that, but I think he means the general usage of sex, so reproducing without what most would consider sex, and instead doing it through masturbation, which is also a weird thought and something to contemplate.
Ugh soooooooooo many bugs and glitches I have encountered so far.... Over at least 50 on my end.....
At least Innoxia is fairly decent at staying on top of bugfixing and game development at the same time, which is nice.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
At least Innoxia is fairly decent at staying on top of bugfixing and game development at the same time, which is nice.
Yeah... "fairly decent".... Unlike how she was at the start of the game, when she was at the top of it all, I have seen how things unfolding over the times... It doesn't looks good at all for the long run of things... I do likes and loves this game, don't gets me wrong about that, but seeing how things been going on for the past few to almost several months now.... Makes me really questioned her and things about with the game as well, in whole and in general as well, and it's giving me flashback vibes, from other creators from other games and saw how the start and unfortunately their ends as well... But it's taking a lot longer now, for any updates, unlike how things were then, when she was at least, giving out weekly or every other week updates, the problems with the game is well... She's using Java witch is why a Hell a lot of games devs, AAA's and indies as well, try to stay away from as much as possible, Java isn't meant for making games, it's meant for supporting other software systems as a supporting type, Hell look at Java version of Minecraft, it's updates history is more filled with, bugs, glitches and crash fixings, then the actual updates, that should have been a very clear indicator, to others about the use of Java it comes with, also Java is so heavily relied on other programs as well, it's unbelievable, that you needs to learns those programs as well, to fully understands Java in full, so yeah.... It's just doesn't looks good that, a vast amount of her game's updates, are more less about, bugs and glitches fixes, then actual content updates, witch makes it very sad, and hates to say it as well, very pathetic as well, since all of those times fixing stuff, that constant gets broken left and right, could have been put into other things as well... It's just the actual content updates, is going on at a very snail's pace... Like I said before, I do likes and loves this game, but... If things like these continues till the end of this year... Well... I'm just gonna drops this game, don't want to, but I am tying to gives this game a good try, I would like to support her, but... If she can prove herself her actual worth and value, then I can, but the way I see it, sadly of how today's day of age is, with the gaming stuff going on, to me, she hasn't yet, till she does, then I will.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah... "fairly decent".... Unlike how she was at the start of the game, when she was at the top of it all, I have seen how things unfolding over the times... It doesn't looks good at all for the long run of things... I do likes and loves this game, don't gets me wrong about that, but seeing how things been going on for the past few to almost several months now.... Makes me really questioned her and things about with the game as well, in whole and in general as well, and it's giving me flashback vibes, from other creators from other games and saw how the start and unfortunately their ends as well... But it's taking a lot longer now, for any updates, unlike how things were then, when she was at least, giving out weekly or every other week updates, the problems with the game is well... She's using Java witch is why a Hell a lot of games devs, AAA's and indies as well, try to stay away from as much as possible, Java isn't meant for making games, it's meant for supporting other software systems as a supporting type, Hell look at Java version of Minecraft, it's updates history is more filled with, bugs, glitches and crash fixings, then the actual updates, that should have been a very clear indicator, to others about the use of Java it comes with, also Java is so heavily relied on other programs as well, it's unbelievable, that you needs to learns those programs as well, to fully understands Java in full, so yeah.... It's just doesn't looks good that, a vast amount of her game's updates, are more less about, bugs and glitches fixes, then actual content updates, witch makes it very sad, and hates to say it as well, very pathetic as well, since all of those times fixing stuff, that constant gets broken left and right, could have been put into other things as well... It's just the actual content updates, is going on at a very snail's pace... Like I said before, I do likes and loves this game, but... If things like these continues till the end of this year... Well... I'm just gonna drops this game, don't want to, but I am tying to gives this game a good try, I would like to support her, but... If she can prove herself her actual worth and value, then I can, but the way I see it, sadly of how today's day of age is, with the gaming stuff going on, to me, she hasn't yet, till she does, then I will.
You went to the Donald Trump school of elocution didn't you.

Reactions: f951488
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes