Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
yes, yes she can. 'WINK' 'WINK'
I wish we could impregnate Rose too... And then Liliya could beat the shit out of us for impregnating her slave.. But being able to have fun with Rose in bed, and not being able to fuck her is a bit sad.. *cries*

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I really wish there was some depth in combat. Everyone is terribly weak. Of course, when you're 1v5 you're the one getting destroyed. Difficulty options basically do not balance anything, they're basic x2 damage and stuff; and since they enable level scaling, you get much more experience out of every fight and end up at crazy levels very fast.
Once you get some equipment (enforcer set...) / some custom potions to improve your stats, combat becomes even more ridiculous.
I'd really like to struggle in several fights. Taking risks should be rewarding, but also punishing if you're defeated.
This is quite sad because the game engine is interesting and probably already has enough features for this. But balance is clearly disregarded.

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I really wish there was some depth in combat. Everyone is terribly weak. Of course, when you're 1v5 you're the one getting destroyed. Difficulty options basically do not balance anything, they're basic x2 damage and stuff; and since they enable level scaling, you get much more experience out of every fight and end up at crazy levels very fast.
Once you get some equipment (enforcer set...) / some custom potions to improve your stats, combat becomes even more ridiculous.
I'd really like to struggle in several fights. Taking risks should be rewarding, but also punishing if you're defeated.
This is quite sad because the game engine is interesting and probably already has enough features for this. But balance is clearly disregarded.
My guess is Innoxia is more focused on fleshing out the options and interactions in scenes at the moment rather than balancing the enemy encounters. That's just my uneducated guess. Considering once you get into enchanting your gear you can become absurdly overpowered very early on a new character. I personally hope the menus in combat are a little more clear in the future, by the time you have 10-20 different spells, going to one specific spell tends to be a little clunky.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to do more than feel up the people you search in the watering hole?
You need to get their affection to be high enough so that the game will tell that they wouldn't mind more than just feeling up, when you get to that point, just go to one of the rooms (aka the sofas)

Reactions: beehe

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone figured out the world map and how to move anywhere?
Pushing direction keys, clicking on the map, faceplanting the keyboard... not so much luck yet.
(outside the city that is, normal movement dosnt seem to work)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Pushing direction keys, clicking on the map, faceplanting the keyboard... not so much luck yet.
If you take a quick look at the devs blog ( - also in the threads op), you'll see that world map movement is yet to be implemented in the next preview-build (0.3.0.5) which is due aaaany day now.

Anybody going to post the new build when it drops? Tbh i'm checking almost daily, but i'm confused af. Update here is 0.3. ... but 0.3 has been out for weeks ...

Reactions: Akumashe

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Not implemented yet, Innoxia's supposed to put in world map basics and exploration of tiles in the next preview update. Again, you can check their blog for information, as that's where the information comes from.
I personally hope the menus in combat are a little more clear in the future, by the time you have 10-20 different spells, going to one specific spell tends to be a little clunky.
Personally, what I tend to do in terms for firepower is use the fully upgraded Fireball, then use the repeat function under the Attacks tab to spam that, with pauses to use upgraded Soothing Waters to heal health and aura to full. Granted, that's when have max spell efficiency and everything arcane so it's not self-sufficient early game. Since Lilith's Gift and Impish Brew can both be easily enchanted for aura and health recovery you can use the full healing elixirs created from those in between full barrages of your spell of choice upon any demon/imp gang that dares think that it can overcome human munchkins.
Update here is 0.3. ... but 0.3 has been out for weeks ...
That's because whoever's supposed to update the thread took their sweet time to check for the update. Not that I'm blaming them, since they probably stopped checking after the impromptu hiatus that the developer took near the end of 2018 to deal with some issues, including their own overclocked work schedules.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
That's because whoever's supposed to update the thread took their sweet time to check for the update. Not that I'm blaming them, since they probably stopped checking after the impromptu hiatus that the developer took near the end of 2018 to deal with some issues, including their own overclocked work schedules.
Ah, i see, thanks. Seems like i had good timing with finding this gem then. Or rather, me snooping around on the blog ^^"

Is there a way to do more than feel up the people you search in the watering hole?
To add to what @A_Common_Crab said - once you kiss and make out, you can also walk them out the door, taking them home. Rose will have your room prepared for a night with a 'friend'. Sadly it doesn't seem to make much difference game-wise, but it's a nice detail.

Reactions: beehe

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Not implemented yet, Innoxia's supposed to put in world map basics and exploration of tiles in the next preview update. Again, you can check their blog for information, as that's where the information comes from.

Personally, what I tend to do in terms for firepower is use the fully upgraded Fireball, then use the repeat function under the Attacks tab to spam that, with pauses to use upgraded Soothing Waters to heal health and aura to full. Granted, that's when have max spell efficiency and everything arcane so it's not self-sufficient early game. Since Lilith's Gift and Impish Brew can both be easily enchanted for aura and health recovery you can use the full healing elixirs created from those in between full barrages of your spell of choice upon any demon/imp gang that dares think that it can overcome human munchkins.

Thanks for the clarification :)
Its a damn good game, suprisingly so. Havent been much for text based games, but this one may help change that :)

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Awesome amount of content for such an early release. One bug I noticed is that my perk points are in the negative. Eager to see this game grow, just hope my save game will be still good with future updates.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018

I go for the slamming route:

> Enchant everything to give these three stats: Spell Damage, Critical Chance and Spell Effectivity
> Stone Shell > Slam > (if the target is on low health) Hit with Zweihandler/(if not) Slam again
> It works very well.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I go for the slamming route:

> Enchant everything to give these three stats: Spell Damage, Critical Chance and Spell Effectivity
> Stone Shell > Slam > (if the target is on low health) Hit with Zweihandler/(if not) Slam again
> It works very well.
You're not wrong in also prioritizing defense, primarily because you need health for sustained battles, I just use unbalanced heals to keep me going when it gets to that, whether in upgraded Soothing Water or enchanted potions. Slam does have a high base damage, but even most NPCs have at least some physical resist so it doesn't do full damage. Fireball's upgrades give you two fireballs with 15 base damage each, comparable to Slam's 25 base physical, plus some more fire damage for a couple of turns as you burn them. Granted, I went for fire tree first primarily because I wanted offense above all else. If I could win a battle quicker, that's less time spent fighting that battle and losing health. Different playstyles.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
You're not wrong in also prioritizing defense, primarily because you need health for sustained battles, I just use unbalanced heals to keep me going when it gets to that, whether in upgraded Soothing Water or enchanted potions. Slam does have a high base damage, but even most NPCs have at least some physical resist so it doesn't do full damage. Fireball's upgrades give you two fireballs with 15 base damage each, comparable to Slam's 25 base physical, plus some more fire damage for a couple of turns as you burn them. Granted, I went for fire tree first primarily because I wanted offense above all else. If I could win a battle quicker, that's less time spent fighting that battle and losing health. Different playstyles.
Allow me to explain my strategy:

Stone Shell gives me defense and evasion
Slam deals damage, inflicts the aftershock and gives the enemy 10 miss chance, which combined with the evasion from the Stone Shell is a wonder
Then I finish the target with the Zwei (I use cold because I like cold and the game isn't ready yet so I don't really need to think too much about that)
I also like to summon the elemental before going on a series of battles because why not? Also, I went with the upgrade that gives me physical damage and resist with the elemental.

(Obviously, I enchant everything I like with the stats I previously said)

In a few words: I got hella tanky while having a fuckton of crit and needing only 15 mana to cast Slam (and 9 for Stone Shell)
> SWORDMAGE BITCHES

AKA

"I said a Swordsman, not a suicide bomber!"

"What's the difference?"

Also: I'm a Harpy-Youko and I chose to become those things because:
1. I like harpies and fox-girls.
2. Wings are useful.
3. Why not?

(Done)

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Allow me to explain my strategy:
As I said before, I understand why you prioritized health and not getting hit, even if that's not what I went with. I just decided to become a self-healing pyromaniac because the game lets me get away with it with so little effort. I did not need the explanation how this makes you a tank/swordsperson/earth user.
"I said a Swordsman, not a suicide bomber!"

"What's the difference?"
Nice Re:Zero Abridged reference there.
Also: I'm a Harpy-Youko and I chose to become those things because:
1. I like harpies and fox-girls.
2. Wings are useful.
3. Why not?
As far as I'm aware wings only even get used twice: once during the story missions when the matriarch harpy goes down to Slaver's Alley, and another time going in the Submission Bat Caverns for the island that the slime queen was on. In the former it's a minor inconvenience if that to not have wings and in the latter it's an optional alternative button press that takes the same amount of effort. Lastly, please combine your posts into 1 instead of 3 separate ones by use of the edit function.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes