bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
As male, is it possible to innitiate the birth of your kids if the Mom is an occupant? Or a way to find them before they assume their roles as muggers/prostitutes?
No, but after finding them you can invite them to stay. However as of now the difference between them and any other occupant is a couple of words.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
No, but after finding them you can invite them to stay. However as of now the difference between them and any other occupant is a couple of words.
Pity.
I was a bit disappointed that i had to find my daughter who was born 3 hours ago working as a prostitute. She even lost all her virginities already. *sighs* They grow up so fast. ^^"

Oh, another question - do kids stay somewhat "close" to the mother's tile? I found a daughter literally on the next possible tile from the base, and a son just a couple of tiles over from his mom - or is it just random and i was lucky?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I was a bit disappointed that i had to find my daughter who was born 3 hours ago working as a prostitute. She even lost all her virginities already. *sighs* They grow up so fast. ^^"
I've been editing the xml file to 'fix' those issues and give them the major fetishes I want ahead of time hehe.

Oh, another question - do kids stay somewhat "close" to the mother's tile? I found a daughter literally on the next possible tile from the base, and a son just a couple of tiles over from his mom - or is it just random and i was lucky?
It's completely random, just keep walking over unused tiles and they might appear. I've been basically walking over the ones closest to home and deleting random NPCs until they appear to make them easier to access.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Pity.
I tried some things out. It seems that everything about them, except where they spawn, is set in stone. My 'daughter' spawns as a trap with the same name, appearance, and clothes (and colors) no matter where on the map I encounter her. Interestingly, they spawned as androphilic, is a penile and anal virgin, and has an incest fetish. Damn, my game's turning into a Sparrow/Markydaysaid comic.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I tried some things out. It seems that everything about them, except where they spawn, is set in stone. My 'daughter' spawns as a trap with the same name, appearance, and clothes (and colors) no matter where on the map I encounter her. Interestingly, they spawned as androphilic, is a penile and anal virgin, and has an incest fetish. Damn, my game's turning into a Sparrow/Markydaysaid comic.
The moment the pregnancy 'occurs', you can view the xml save file and find the offspring, its appearance, fetishes, etc. So yeah, it is set in stone.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
The moment the pregnancy 'occurs', you can view the xml save file and find the offspring, its appearance, fetishes, etc. So yeah, it is set in stone.
Unless you create your own transformation drink specifically for them but it'll probably cost a lot if you go into the very specifics.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Unless you create your own transformation drink specifically for them but it'll probably cost a lot if you go into the very specifics.
I meant that it's not generated when you encounter them (so reloading to find them again won't spawn a new set of traits), but from when the pregnancy occurs. Like stated earlier, I actually edit the xml to make them more like what I want anyway (a couple of fetishes is about it really, incest is a must or our first meeting is weird).

Jul 17, 2018
I can make my kids occupants by editing my save game data. I also found a way to find them without walking around from tile to tile, and make them occupants. When your kid is born, look up their birth date and mother's name under pregnancy stats. Once you have that info, close the game, and open your save game file with notepad. Click on edit, and then find. Enter either the birth date or mother's name, and click find next. Keep clicking until you are sure you find the right one. It will usually say something like, "[Blank] is your son/daughter, who you fathered with [Blank]." Once you find them, you can also edit them. For example, add or remove fetishes. To add them as occupants, take their id number, which is located above their name, its something like id=xxx, npcoffspring. Copy their id, and add it under "friendly occupants". Then, just save the file, and open the game. Edit at your own risk. I will not be responsible if you mess up your game data. I recommend you back up your save game data if you are going to edit it. I messed it up once and had to start a new game.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I can make my kids occupants by editing my save game data. I also found a way to find them without walking around from tile to tile, and make them occupants. When your kid is born, look up their birth date and mother's name under pregnancy stats. Once you have that info, close the game, and open your save game file with notepad. Click on edit, and then find. Enter either the birth date or mother's name, and click find next. Keep clicking until you are sure you find the right one. It will usually say something like, "[Blank] is your son/daughter, who you fathered with [Blank]." Once you find them, you can also edit them. For example, add or remove fetishes. To add them as occupants, take their id number, which is located above their name, its something like id=xxx, npcoffspring. Copy their id, and add it under "friendly occupants". Then, just save the file, and open the game. Edit at your own risk. I will not be responsible if you mess up your game data. I recommend you back up your save game data if you are going to edit it. I messed it up once and had to start a new game.
where do you find friendly occupants or at least how do you add the id number to friendly occupants in game from the notepad?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
where do you find friendly occupants or at least how do you add the id number to friendly occupants in game from the notepad?
Usually you just hit talk instead of busting their teeth in.

They're at the point where their relation to me is Worship, but I still don't get any options to bring them home.
I feel like kids never got added to the task of bringing them home.

Jul 17, 2018
You need to unlock it by actually playing the game. To do this, fight a mugger, and then talk to them, and keep talking until you build enough affection to offer them a room. You need to talk to Lilaya, and make the room into a guest room before they can move in. Once you add your first occupant, then you can edit your save game data, and add occupants manually. Your children cannot become occupants. The only way is to edit your data.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What version are y'all playing? It works fine on 0.2.12, which is the version I'm playing on. I think you only need to have a room beforehand and have their affection at "like" or above. I was able to get my trap-daughter to come home during our first meeting (involving lewd kissing) and my first child to come home after 3 encounters, though I scolded him on our first meeting.
Oddly, the kids refer to me as their parent at home, but the dialogue for offering them a room is the same old generic one.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
You need to unlock it by actually playing the game. To do this, fight a mugger, and then talk to them, and keep talking until you build enough affection to offer them a room. You need to talk to Lilaya, and make the room into a guest room before they can move in. Once you add your first occupant, then you can edit your save game data, and add occupants manually. Your children cannot become occupants. The only way is to edit your data.
Oh I'm already at the latest point in the game and I have multiple guests in my building. I was just trying to find friendly occupants in notepad because ctrl F wouldn't locate it for some reason

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Also I did what you instructed but ended up breaking a dummy save. What did you do that ended up costing you a save and then what did you do different?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Also I did what you instructed but ended up breaking a dummy save. What did you do that ended up costing you a save and then what did you do different?
I'd avoid using Notepad for.. well anything at all, but especially editing files like this, because it doesn't respect (or even understand) some commonly used formatting and simply opening a file and saving it again can often break it. Install Notepad++.

Reactions: klingpop

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I'd avoid using Notepad for.. well anything at all, but especially editing files like this, because it doesn't respect (or even understand) some commonly used formatting and simply opening a file and saving it again can often break it. Install Notepad++.
ok so sure enough notepad ++ worked as I was able to load my save game, but in game it shows that the npc is still located in a generic tile and not in my house. would you happen to know whats up with that?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
ok so sure enough notepad ++ worked as I was able to load my save game, but in game it shows that the npc is still located in a generic tile and not in my house. would you happen to know whats up with that?

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes