Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah, it seems like there is no point talking to you and I already regret wasting my time on this. Talking to a guy with cat as his profile picture was a mistake. Don't expect more answers from me and you are free to feel as if you won argument.
"I don't like your icon so I'm gonna be smug about how I desperately want to have the last word"

...What? Just....what?

Protip: When your argument devolves into attacking the other person for the avatar they chose to use on a public forum, you are admitting that you have lost and are desperately trying to stay in the fight, when you should have accepted defeat.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can turn furries off, but the primary descriptor for a character is what kind of furry they are, so if you set it to zero, everyone is described as 'A Human Woman' and 'A Human Man' which is just terribly generic.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You can turn furries off, but the primary descriptor for a character is what kind of furry they are, so if you set it to zero, everyone is described as 'A Human Woman' and 'A Human Man' which is just terribly generic.
It's a good point, but there's isn't much to add what "type of human" you are ;)
Unfortunately it's true, it gets generic, but the rest of the description helps about it.

Some time ago, I told Inno that she should be thinking on developing a world, so she could have nationalities and ethnic features. But the game was in a very early stage, and she preferred to work on the system first.
Might be worth bringing this matter now, since she's starting new zones and sytem is almost completed (you could ask her on her Blog or Discord, she usually replies and takes notes)

W65

May 31, 2018
I mean, if you take ANY piece of furry media and un-furry all the characters, you get left with a bunch of humans. I always thought that turning off particular types of furry was just for people who don't like those goddamn dog people but are fine with cat and fox people. That kind of thing. That's my guess for why the world seems kinda barren when you zero ALL the furry settings.

I mean, the kindergarten answer would be to just have hints at what species they would've been: a foxy woman, a mousy man, a catty person, or whatever.

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
This is yet another reason why it baffles me that some people try to say that furries came later in this, and that they "ruined" Lilith's Throne. The whole thing obviously had furries put first. The character portraits are furry, with no human version, the main story characters are furry and can't be changed to human no matter what option you set, and so on.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Not yet no, 0.3 hasn't been released yet "v0.3 (public release) Night of 7th December"
It should be released today, but when? No idea.
Inno usually uploads the files overnight. So you just have to wait till either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It would be late in Inno's time zone. Unfortunately I don't know what zone that is.
UTC I think at least that's the timezone used on Inno's site so it's ~21:30 UTC now.
So I guess it could really be anytime later tonight or early in the morning then.
Inno's site says "Times and dates given are an estimate in UTC. Each release will run over into the early hours of the next morning, to about 07:00 UTC"

flinger

May 3, 2017
Is there a way of converting a free person into becoming a willing slave without ruining a positive relationship?
Even when they are devoted and love you if you give them an enchanted item to make them into a slave instantly makes them hate you and I've not found a way of rebuilding the relationship.

Secondly, primary NPC's (Daughter) is there a way of getting her to move into Lilya's home into a guest room?
Any help or advice would be grateful. Thanks.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Welp, I'm glad I missed all that drama.

I wasn't actually aware that you can enslave people now. The last I tried was with the version posted in the OP and they all just disappeared along with my collar saying something along the lines of "I'm already a slave." What are the conditions to successfully enslaving someone?

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Welp, I'm glad I missed all that drama.

I wasn't actually aware that you can enslave people now. The last I tried was with the version posted in the OP and they all just disappeared along with my collar saying something along the lines of "I'm already a slave." What are the conditions to successfully enslaving someone?
Get past the Harpy stage in the main quest line, then get an enchanted collar with the enslave enchantment. You can only legally use it on people that attack you in alleys though. I think. There may be exceptions.

Reactions: flinger

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.2.12.9 alpha

jar -
exe -
32-bit exe -

Changelog:

No v0.3 release today see post for details.

Reactions: flinger

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.2.12.9 alpha

jar -
exe -
32-bit exe -

Changelog:

No v0.3 release today see post for details.
Are you getting an exception when trying to enter the shopping arcade with this build?

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes