Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a way to get your children to move into a room? I have a feeling the answer is no.
Technically there are two ways you can do this now, just that both of the current options involve enslaving them. You can either attack them for their lifestyles as lowlifes or you can garner enough affection to manage their clothing and enslave them that way. Think there's supposed to be a method of getting people to move in without enslaving them, but that's a planned feature, not an added one last I checked.

EDIT: Just realized, you could probably export your kids by inspecting them and clicking in the upper right corner of the description, then import them into the auction blocks in slaver's alley, and then engage in a bidding war for them. That still means they get in as slaves, but you're not the one betrayed them in that case.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
...Think there's supposed to be a method of getting people to move in without enslaving them, but that's a planned feature, not an added one last I checked.
You can invite people to live with you now, just talk to alleyway attackers and after some time you'll get the option. Though you need Lilaya's permission first.

I didn't test this extensively, so I don't know about any limitations, except that it doesn't seem to work on your children.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yes, you can have threesomes with them (or one on one). You can also give defeated enemies to your companions to play with 'em... I didn't try the NTR options, but I'm pretty sure those work in a similar fashion.
So I've tried pretty hard to do this even with regular encountered NPCs (without fighting though) but I cannot find an option for a threesome. I just get Talk/Money/Dom/Sub/Fight, and picking Dom or Sub results in it being like the party member was never there in the first place, they completely disappear (until I'm done). I even tried maxing out corruption in case that was required.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
So I've tried pretty hard to do this even with regular encountered NPCs (without fighting though) but I cannot find an option for a threesome. I just get Talk/Money/Dom/Sub/Fight, and picking Dom or Sub results in it being like the party member was never there in the first place, they completely disappear (until I'm done). I even tried maxing out corruption in case that was required.
Ok, so I went and checked. It seems you don't get the threesome option in Submission, but I did just get an encounter in Alleyways, and I had the options of fighting, giving money, offering my char, or offering a threesome. (it was an assault, not robbery). After beating up the attacker, I once again had the option of a threesome.

When another attacker assaulted my char, they weren't interested in sex, so the options to offer body or threesome were greyed out.

Opening the sex tab when talking to a slave or a tenant in your home, while your companion is with you, offers you two threesome options.

I should note, however, that my companion is actually a summoned elemental... So it's possible your companions simply aren't into that? Maybe you need higher affection? IDK.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, so I went and checked. It seems you don't get the threesome option in Submission, but I did just get an encounter in Alleyways, and I had the options of fighting, giving money, offering my char, or offering a threesome. (it was an assault, not robbery). After beating up the attacker, I once again had the option of a threesome.
Ah, I haven't tried it during an actual fight encounter yet, I've been talking to people I've fought and befriended in the past.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I tried bringing along a resident I had added to my party to a meeting with an offspring and couldn't find an option to involve them at any point, but perhaps it's just not available for that scenario. Offspring must have an affection stat for their other parent for a reason right?
Offspring affection only matters to the player, it has no effect on the other parent.

Currently, threesomes are limited to the alleys, and this also excludes the random demons on the special tiles.

Jan 8, 2018
I've noticed my descriptions on new characters say odd things like "you lost your penile virginity to you in one of Dominion's backalleys", rather than indicating the correct person.
It didn't used to do that, but I'm not sure if that's something to do with updating the version or using the cheat menu.
Anyone else run into that?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Looks like it, I went ahead and did it myself as well since I'm pretty paranoid about that kind of thing. It's really not very difficult if you want to give it a go.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
We thought you might like big boobs, so we hypered your hyper so you can hyper breasts while you hyper breasts.

Yeah, tits get Godzilla sized.

Reactions: Gabaw

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Any link to the latest update from today?
If you mean 2.11 it's been delayed till late Sept. 3rd / early the 4th. The version released on Inno's blog today is 2.10.5, so if you've already compiled your own version or downloaded the one posted here there's nothing new.

If you want 2.10.5 here are the links.

.jar
64-bit .exe
32-bit .exe

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes