Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
After going to the phone, selecting transformation, one of the tabs is wings. From there you can adjust wing size.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
how to get maid clothing?
Complete Nyan's sidequest, she's the clothing store owner in the arcade cum mall diagonal from Liliya's house. After doing that sidequest by beating up two random thugs, you can access the 'special' clothing tab at Nyan's store, which has the maid clothing among other articles once she restocks.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Sadly Major NPCs like Lilaya won't let you change their clothing or give them items at the moment. Or at least I've never been able to accomplish it. In one run-through I accidentally got Nyan addicted to my sperm, and couldn't give her the Angel's Tears to cure it.
Ok, so, I'm not sure if this is intended behavior (but I really hope it is and doesn't get...fixed), but you can make them drink a potion during sex if you have it prepared beforehand.

lilaya fetishes.png

EDIT: Oh I forgot to say how, and why I think it's possibly unintended. Click on an item of their clothing as if you were to displace it, you now have access to your inventory and can select potions.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ok, so, I'm not sure if this is intended behavior (but I really hope it is and doesn't get...fixed), but you can make them drink a potion during sex if you have it prepared beforehand.

View attachment 136872

EDIT: Oh I forgot to say how, and why I think it's possibly unintended. Click on an item of their clothing as if you were to displace it, you now have access to your inventory and can select potions.
Hmmm, it might be a bug or it could be that Inno's changed it since the version I tried to get Nyan to drink something. I have to admit that was about six versions ago and I've never bothered to check again with new versions.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
As far as I remember you've always been able to access your own inventory during sex, else you wouldn't be able to take clothes off, put condoms on, take pills, etc, while having sex. Probably intended to allow you to force random NPCs to drink while you're in a dominant position, be it during sex or after beating them in alleyways. That you can do it to Liliya, a named NPC, is most likely a bug, as I don't think that's supposed to be possible outside of certain cases.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It might be because Lilaya always put you in the submissive position, but her sex scene was rebuilt finally and made you the dom.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Didn't notice that. What I meant was that I'm fairly certain you can't make named NPCs drink potions regardless of dominance. The only case I know of where that can happen would be Brax, or whatever the wolf-police is called, and that's a written scene. Even with other named NPCs where you are dominant, for example Nyan and that succubus Kate that runs the personal customization shop they will refuse anything you give them, so I assume changing them like described above isn't supposed to be possible.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ugh, I just realized you could click the backpack during sex anyway, I'm so stupid. So yeah, that's not really a bug, but like stated, the ability to use potions on named NPCs might be. Especially since after giving her the pregnancy fetish I tried to knock her up and she still lost her shit at me afterwards and threw me out. That's a real shame, I would really like to change that. The effect on behavior during sex seems to work though (what she likes/dislikes doing).

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a way to get your children to move into a room? I have a feeling the answer is no.

Almost related, is there a way to involve party members in sex?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Bellaney is your daughter, who you fathered with a succubus. She was conceived on 8th September, 2002, and minus six thousand, nine hundred and sixty-two day later she was born.
I think something went wrong there.
Now, I did play around with dates, but not on this character.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I think something went wrong there.
Now, I did play around with dates, but not on this character.
Yeah, I've found with my experimenting with offspring in the save files (not really any edits other than fetishes, which are easy), the dates are wrong prior to your first encounter with them. After you meet them the date seems to correct itself in the save.
EDIT: The date does (eg. yearOfBirth and yearOfConception), but the description field is not updated with the new date.

I also just realized after an hour why I could only find 1 of my 8 offspring, it puzzled me why it was so easy to find the first but I couldn't find any afterwards. Apparently you can't meet imps in the alleyways (even when the save file states you'll find them there), confirmed it by lucking into another human offspring, which I found almost immediately. I'm not sure where/how you're supposed to find imps.

no_one

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, I've found with my experimenting with offspring in the save files (not really any edits other than fetishes, which are easy), the dates are wrong prior to your first encounter with them. After you meet them the date seems to correct itself in the save.
EDIT: The date does (eg. yearOfBirth and yearOfConception), but the description field is not updated with the new date.

I also just realized after an hour why I could only find 1 of my 8 offspring, it puzzled me why it was so easy to find the first but I couldn't find any afterwards. Apparently you can't meet imps in the alleyways (even when the save file states you'll find them there), confirmed it by lucking into another human offspring, which I found almost immediately. I'm not sure where/how you're supposed to find imps.
I believe imps are exclusive to Submission, the underground alleyways.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I believe imps are exclusive to Submission, the underground alleyways.
Ah ok, I guess it's another description bug similar to the above that they're set to "...You first encountered her prowling the alleyways of Dominion..." then.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ironically, the quote I posted was of an imp.
They are indeed found in the alleyways of submission. While this is pure speculation, I assume this is also true for all the other races found in those tunnels.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Is there a way to get your children to move into a room? I have a feeling the answer is no.
I didn't manage to do it. I don't think it's implemented yet.

Almost related, is there a way to involve party members in sex?
Yes, you can have threesomes with them (or one on one). You can also give defeated enemies to your companions to play with 'em... I didn't try the NTR options, but I'm pretty sure those work in a similar fashion.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yes, you can have threesomes with them (or one on one). You can also give defeated enemies to your companions to play with 'em... I didn't try the NTR options, but I'm pretty sure those work in a similar fashion.
I tried bringing along a resident I had added to my party to a meeting with an offspring and couldn't find an option to involve them at any point, but perhaps it's just not available for that scenario. Offspring must have an affection stat for their other parent for a reason right?

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes