UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I believe there's foot scenes in the nightclub and in the story progression after scarlet.
Don't think there's anything in the regular scenes.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually don't remember seeing any foot scenes in the game. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
You need professional help. ^^
On a different note, when a character has an outer clothing and inner clothing, say, on the torso, the innter clothing is covered, and, thus, invisible, even if it protrudes.
While that may be fine on it's own, it leads to a case where their lower body is hidden by .
Yes, there's nothing there.
Then, in this specific example, as soon as I unbutton their jacket, they have a full dress underneath that somehow managed to hide their underwear and private parts while being completely invisible to the casual observer.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
On a different note, when a character has an outer clothing and inner clothing, say, on the torso, the innter clothing is covered, and, thus, invisible, even if it protrudes.
While that may be fine on it's own, it leads to a case where their lower body is hidden by .
Yes, there's nothing there.
Then, in this specific example, as soon as I unbutton their jacket, they have a full dress underneath that somehow managed to hide their underwear and private parts while being completely invisible to the casual observer.
I'm not too clear on what you mean, but if you mean the outer clothing making the inner clothing in their inventory unknown to the player, then that's already in-game. Say, you're in a sex scene, and the other is wearing a plunge or a slip dress, then you can't see the clothing for their groin.

Also,
I could make more slaves to import if need... lel.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I'm not too clear on what you mean, but if you mean the outer clothing making the inner clothing in their inventory unknown to the player, then that's already in-game. Say, you're in a sex scene, and the other is wearing a plunge or a slip dress, then you can't see the clothing for their groin.
I am aware that is in the game, and it doesn't make any sense.
If that plunge dress goes down past someone's groin, and thus, covers their panties, but it's upper half is covered by a jacket, then you can only see the jacket.
The panties are covered by " ". One would assume that an article of clothing that reaches down far enough to cover something the outer slot does not would be visible.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
I am aware that is in the game, and it doesn't make any sense.
If that plunge dress goes down past someone's groin, and thus, covers their panties, but it's upper half is covered by a jacket, then you can only see the jacket.
The panties are covered by " ". One would assume that an article of clothing that reaches down far enough to cover something the outer slot does not would be visible.
Ah, understand you now. Thanks for clearing that up.
Though now that I know what you're talking about, I have no opinion on it.

lazzarot

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone have problem with lag?
every time after a choice in the game (walk on map for example) takes a few seconds (10 seconds or more) to respond

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone have problem with lag?
every time after a choice in the game (walk on map for example) takes a few seconds (10 seconds or more) to respond
I'm having slight lag moving around tiles, but it's only half a second or so.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So.. if I remember correctly, we should be near to the point where a new location should be added, right?
(was the desert..? I don't remember right now D: )

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So.. if I remember correctly, we should be near to the point where a new location should be added, right?
(was the desert..? I don't remember right now D: )
"near the point" yes.
Which means, most likely in a couple more "real" updates, not the weekly fixes but the monthly big ones.

I haven't played for real in quite some time, and last night tried the latest build. While there isn't much real content yet, the system has been rebuilt completely, and that's what is taking time.

So yeah, better just to keep an eye on her blog or discord (her blog is easier to look at) for news.
Get a good stable update (she usually describes what's in it, and makes clear which one is stable -let's say a safepoint or milestone-), take a quick look how it's going, how the newer system goes, and that's it if you're just looking for newer content.

If I recall correctly, there are big (a.k.a. complicated) plans for upcoming content, so the system needs to be working as good as possible.
(for example, owning our own place -not living in the mansion- with our rules, setting a farm, the player enslaved by someone else, affection between NPCs, etc. I think something like marrying X character was also mentioned at some point)

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
0.2.9.5 Java
0.2.9.5 exe
for whatever reason after a few minutes i can not save with unofficial builds, but with the official builds i can play for hours and not have an issue saving.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes