Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
If you want to support Innoxia, a Patreon was created for the game.

Reactions: Wibe

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
1.82 is out. he says that the normal public build will be out on august the 4th i think. he did release the git files so that anyone who can compile them can play the public version early. ive already tried but i quickly realized that this is no easy thing.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1.82 is out. he says that the normal public build will be out on august the 4th i think. he did release the git files so that anyone who can compile them can play the public version early. ive already tried but i quickly realized that this is no easy thing.
The preview version of 0.1.82 is out. The full version of 0.1.82 isn't going to be released until the 4th of August.

Version 0.1.82P patch notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The link to Github was added to the OP if you want to build the game from the source yourself. Below is a link to the tutorial on how to build the game.

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated to v0.1.82.

There was a hotfix for v0.1.82P. v0.1.82 contains the changes from the preview and the hotfix build.

Version 0.1.82PHF (Hotfix) patch notes:

Last edited:

Fishnchipz

Jun 11, 2017
Is it impossible for your children to have the incest fetish? I've encountered at least 14 of my offspring and none of them had the fetish, thus, weren't attracted to me. They had other ones, such as transformation, submissive, and the like, but never incest. It seems like you can have conversations with them and raise their affection towards you, but that doesn't change their attraction towards you.

I know Innoxia has stated that it was just the framework that was implemented, but I was hoping to at least have consensual content available, with the details being filled in later. I hope that he'll implement some sort of sub-quest/mechanic to allow you to have consent with them.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ok have to ask is thee a way to change your dick size? used the debug to add one to my character but it seems to all ways be "You have a microscopic demonic cock" ... -.- talk about hurting pride... lol so far haven't found a way to change its size o_O

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
Ok have to ask is thee a way to change your dick size? used the debug to add one to my character but it seems to all ways be "You have a microscopic demonic cock" ... -.- talk about hurting pride... lol so far haven't found a way to change its size o_O
You have to enchant the apropiate item, add the "penis transformative effect" and then select "growth" or "major growth".

Considering you want a big demonic penis you need demon essence to enchant "A bottle of Innoxia's gift", add it the "penis tranformative" effect and then add it the "major growth" effect.

Make sure you use the apropiate item or you may change your penis type.

Last edited:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
o.o the demon bit was just a test no i wanted a human one xD but thank you for the info.

rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
o.o the demon bit was just a test no i wanted a human one XD but thank you for the info.
Glad I could help ! ;) To get the human penis you have to use the item "angel's tears".

By the way if you click the "Add" button that is under the essence cost, instead of the one that is on the actions menu, you can add multiple transformations on the same vial.

lovelesspoison

Apr 17, 2017
Is it impossible for your children to have the incest fetish? I've encountered at least 14 of my offspring and none of them had the fetish, thus, weren't attracted to me. They had other ones, such as transformation, submissive, and the like, but never incest. It seems like you can have conversations with them and raise their affection towards you, but that doesn't change their attraction towards you.

I know Innoxia has stated that it was just the framework that was implemented, but I was hoping to at least have consensual content available, with the details being filled in later. I hope that he'll implement some sort of sub-quest/mechanic to allow you to have consent with them.
It is possible for them to have the incest fetish, it's just statistically unlikely. In the next version though, you'll be able to give fetishes to npcs, so even if they don't have the incest fetish, you can give it to them.

Reactions: Wibe and Fishnchipz

Fishnchipz

Jun 11, 2017
It is possible for them to have the incest fetish, it's just statistically unlikely. In the next version though, you'll be able to give fetishes to npcs, so even if they don't have the incest fetish, you can give it to them.
Damn I guess I was just really, really, unlucky then. I filled out the entire map with my kids and not a single one had it. I suppose I'll have to keep trying. Like I mentioned though, I really hope that there's a way to seduce your kids because some of the kids I had with Lilaya are fucking hot.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Damn I guess I was just really, really, unlucky then. I filled out the entire map with my kids and not a single one had it. I suppose I'll have to keep trying. Like I mentioned though, I really hope that there's a way to seduce your kids because some of the kids I had with Lilaya are fucking hot.
Directly from the dev's blog:

"I'm aiming to have Alexa, incest and generic NPC content done for next Friday!

The incest content is still very very rough at the moment, but I've fully got the affection and slavery mechanics finished engine-side now, so it will all be written up for Friday!"

So we need to wait just a bit longer :eazyHype:

Reactions: Wibe and rekon2

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1.83 is out. still not available to anyone who can't assemble games themselves until the 18th.
Not everything that is going to be added for 1.83 is in yet.

Version 0.1.83 current progress:

Version 0.1.83PHF Hotfix:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes