• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Where do I get the special weapons good sir?
There are chests -> Chests give something called "bilets" (or whatever) -> After collecting enough of them, return to the base-> Use fountain with the big lady statue -> Transform the bilets into to equipments -> Repeat until you find the Dark Sword for Journey.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
There are chests -> Chests give something called "bilets" (or whatever) -> After collecting enough of them, return to the base-> Use fountain with the big lady statue -> Transform the bilets into to equipments -> Repeat until you find the Dark Sword for Journey.
Good sir you forget this is all chance based:oops:

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Last update on Subscribe star and Twitter as Feb 1, and was related to the new characters and reskin of the UI. Seems it was related to a collab with another game for new characters.

shado990

Jan 10, 2018
What the fuck happened to the updates?
They have always been slow.

Dev has been posting a lot of art the last 6 months and not much progress to the game. The art would suggest were getting even more characters to an already quite bloated roster.

Almost nothing has changed from the A2 version i posted 6 months ago except the inclusion of a few scenes with a guest character and the dithonian scenes for treu and dr midday.

48ab4422-7dcf-43ca-b60e-58e621b823d6-740x0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Wake

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
I'm playing on the last update I could get from Itch.io, Dithonion Test A2. I cannot get a bath encounter on any character. Im guessing its tied to phermones and rep worse than I remember and I need to lose more...

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Dev used to post updates on Itch.io for purchase and download for a few bucks. Miss that he hasnt in a while, I wonder if Itch requires a fee to post the downloads.

Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
Ver C - Test C

-News:
  • Added Valeria's Skill Tree.
  • Added Brigit's Dithonion H-Battle and Subjugation event.
  • Added Mind Broken Dialogue for Brigit.
  • Added Eastern Crystal Cave within the Whispering Peaks area.
  • Add progressive Defeat Dialogues to faction H-battles.
  • Added Message backlog accessed with the [ SHIFT ] key, during dialogue.
-Changes, fixes:
  • Adjusted Samara's Articulate Fighter summon to scale directly with her level.
  • Reduced Samara's likelyhood of being individually targeted.
  • The Articulate Fighter's resonance state will now be visually reflected while under the affect of a special H-grab, ex. The Dithonion's mating pounce.
  • Added passive POWER regeneration to The Articulate Fighter.

Reactions: Kashell

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LilithDescent-TestC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone got a full save?
There's no gallery so not much point to that. If you choose test brigit when making a new game you have access to all characters immediately. Then you just have to descend to see the scenes, it doesn't take long to find them and the dithonian ones

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes