Seeking Like Darkest Dungeon but lewd

Ultari

Aug 22, 2017
DD has several lewd mods, which you may or may not already know.

If you are simply interested in any Dungeon-crawl with strategy, Last Evil is a great game and it's finished/on Steam. It had lots of staying power and I still go back to it sometimes. It is not party-based but rather is a rougelite with card mechanics and bosses.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I'm looking for something like Darkest Dungeon, something hard that will actually make me use my brain and strategise.
Not sure if you'll like it, but Eiyuu Senki series and Sengoku Rance, altho, they are not similar to DD, but they will make you strategise for sure.

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
If you want a good base to build off of, Lustiest Lair Expanded is kinda great. Reflavours the entire game to be lewd, even the DLCs. You need replacers for art mostly but theres a recommended list of mods on there or just look up what kinda stuff you would prefer. Xelsword mods tend to be pretty good and he has class replacers and hamlet replacers up, working on enemies now (Think he has bandits done)

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
If you want a good base to build off of, Lustiest Lair Expanded is kinda great. Reflavours the entire game to be lewd, even the DLCs. You need replacers for art mostly but theres a recommended list of mods on there or just look up what kinda stuff you would prefer. Xelsword mods tend to be pretty good and he has class replacers and hamlet replacers up, working on enemies now (Think he has bandits done)

does this mod actually have the girls getting visually fucked, or is just skills with no animation, or skin replacers or whatever

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
does this mod actually have the girls getting visually fucked, or is just skills with no animation, or skin replacers or whatever

Has some enemies that have a fucking animation, but it's a standard one and girl in them doesn't change skin tone or anything else to match the character that got grabbed