Archived [SoB] Light

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

About heroine
Sveta (aka ) - A former classmate of the hero, a lover of drink, but do not davalka (yet), can effect belief may age. He lives in a simple residential area, in the afternoon in the park acquired. If the history of the game to go with it, it gives a plus to the relationship, plus you can immediately find out her address.

Walkthrough
  • Meet her during your walk in the park. Raise relation and slutiness via normal means.
  • However, you will also need to drink beer with her in the park and vodka at her home, and drink tea at her home (need chocolate for this).Tea drinking also gives you and indication when you can start getting touchy with her. When the picture changes, you can feel her up.
  • Don't insist on the sex yet, though, she will refuse. Keep going with the tea+feeling up,beer and dates.
  • Eventually you will be able to fuck her after tea drinking (haven't found a real way to tell when, just save before visiting and trying). Keep at it some more, now with added sex in the events and you will beable to fuck her instead of drinking vodka (usually at the point you give her the butt plug or a bit later).
  • After you become a model for Antonina and your pictures start popping up as adverts around the city, somebody will email you asking about a swinger's meeting (check computer). You can convince Sveta to swing with the couple with you. After some time you also unlock a option to talk to Surik (your friend that lives in the same street as you)to fuck Sveta with you in the park.
  • If you decline the swinger offer, Sveta can get pregnant after some time, at which point you can opt to pay for a new apartment for her, which unlocks a few more scenes.

error111

Jun 3, 2017
There seems to be continuation for swingers route with Aurelius when you chat with the girl from previous swinger encounter (you must choose right options when talking with her on social media) and she agrees to meet between 20-21 Friday somewhere at Chkalovsky. Problem is I can't trigger it. There are clips for this event and it's coded in qsp file. I am at 20 hour in Chkalovsky but nothing happens. I remember I triggered this once on older version so maybe I am missing something on this playthrough. Anyone knows how to aproach this?

Check looks like this:
Code:
if day = 5 and hour = 20:
            if arrpos('$week_label','aurelius_first_meet') ! -1 and $data['события_аврелия_соц_сеть'] = 2:'I noticed on the street a familiar girl! <a href="exec:$data[''события_аврелия_соц_сеть''] = 3 & gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''chkalovsky'',''aurelius_first_meet''">To meet her!</a>'
        end

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There seems to be continuation for swingers route with Aurelius when you chat with the girl from previous swinger encounter (you must choose right options when talking with her on social media) and she agrees to meet between 20-21 Friday somewhere at Chkalovsky. Problem is I can't trigger it. There are clips for this event and it's coded in qsp file. I am at 20 hour in Chkalovsky but nothing happens. I remember I triggered this once on older version so maybe I am missing something on this playthrough. Anyone knows how to aproach this?

Check looks like this:
Code:
if day = 5 and hour = 20:
            if arrpos('$week_label','aurelius_first_meet') ! -1 and $data['события_аврелия_соц_сеть'] = 2:'I noticed on the street a familiar girl! <a href="exec:$data[''события_аврелия_соц_сеть''] = 3 & gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''chkalovsky'',''aurelius_first_meet''">To meet her!</a>'
        end
Nar you can trigger it so far for aurelius... all you can actually get is a scene where she gets fucked by her step father... thats it for now.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
After the date... i would save while you do it.... dince i cannot fully remember an just shut my pc down... go to your laptop an surf the net...
@error111 Small correction to find e-mail: The Laptop --> To climb in the social.network

Also, thanks Quacker. I was just searching to see if there was any more content for Aurelius and you answered my question. :)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's the threshold when it comes to her getting angry and not talking to you anymore? do you have to ignore 2 calls? 7 calls? not speak to her or fuck her or take her out on a walk for a week?

I'm getting tired/stressed of the daily routine of visiting her for fear she'll fuck things up if I don't.

Also, kinda glad to see they implemented the pregnant belly version of her? I hope that at some point she gives birth? I mean she can't be perpetually pregnant forcing this "visit me or I'll explode" thing, right? right?!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone tell me what's the threshold when it comes to her getting angry and not talking to you anymore? do you have to ignore 2 calls? 7 calls? not speak to her or fuck her or take her out on a walk for a week?

I'm getting tired/stressed of the daily routine of visiting her for fear she'll fuck things up if I don't.

Also, kinda glad to see they implemented the pregnant belly version of her? I hope that at some point she gives birth? I mean she can't be perpetually pregnant forcing this "visit me or I'll explode" thing, right? right?!
I am unsure, myself i believe it is more random... also @ace_boogie, my have a better understanding.

D

Deleted member 9433

jea i got that on 18 tooo .... what a shame ...

D

Deleted member 9433

Changes to story involving light, brand new apartment with different rooms and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jea i got that an 18 too ... i didn't know that ... but can not speak to her any more

Can i some how reset her offturne from me ? Maybe change 1 variable in the save file ?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Jea i got that an 18 too ... i didn't know that ... but can not speak to her any more

Can i some how reset her offturne from me ? Maybe change 1 variable in the save file ?
Have you tried using the save editor, however I'm not sure if that is part of the story, The team is creating an update very soon, so perhaps more info will occur.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before - after you and Shurik fuck her 3+ times in the park, you can call her when you party with Brick (?). He'll ask you if you know any girls and there'll be an option to call Sveta.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before - after you and Shurik fuck her 3+ times in the park, you can call her when you party with Brick (?). He'll ask you if you know any girls and there'll be an option to call Sveta.
i Knew about it but this is one guide that requires a remake, once we get the information from people on this latest update i will be updating them accordingly

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've already talked to Surick, when i ca fuck her with Surick in the park
you usually go to him during the day, and talk about light, she may reject it, sometimes she does sometimes she doesn't

Reactions: blammo