QSP Abandoned Life's Journey [v0.2] [Mayt]

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
2017-09-30_10-12-58.png

Overview:
Currently you will assume the role of 18 year old girl,who move to Los Angeles for living her dream life. Its will be a sandbox game with lots of variety events and careers planned.More countries and cities will be add as game develops with even possibility of Male Protagonist​

Updated: 29/09/2017
Developer:
Censorship:None
Version: 0.2
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -

2017-09-29_15-12-25.png 2017-09-30_10-12-58.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
"Girl Life" in another Setting?
Definitely looks like it. With, basically, the same 'Additional Description' and 'Objects' window, it's just a re-skinned version of ETO. Perhaps there will be better English?

Too early to try it out though. Perhaps I'll try it at v.3.x.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Its will be a sandbox game with lots of variety events and careers planned.More countries and cities will be add as game develops with even possibility of Male Protagonist
If there is a Male Protag, I'll definitely play it. There is a severe lack of Male Protagonists in QSP games. I'll keep an eye on this.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Mayt

OP moved in the game section
Added mirrors
OP edited a little

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
If you click on the condom in the drawer in your appartment the screen goes blank and you can't do anything.

Oh, and alpha is spelled alpha.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
This is a direct copy of girl Life, it has a looong way to go though Before its as filled with content as Girl life

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Why was it to off , just curious, because it was a russian Town/city?
Basically yes. I was almost 40 before I visited some where outside of NA, so a life sim from a Russian dev just felt awkward to play I guess. More about the little things maybe then the big ones.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Well Girl Life and Life Choices are one of my most favorite ones.

Looking forward to see what this one will become and how great it will be :)

Reactions: JaneM

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So right off the bat the game tells you to go to the shopping mall to rent an apartment but the rental agency is actually in the office building.

ZAdkins

Aug 10, 2017
While Girl Life is big, fun, and enjoyable.. I've been a fan of it since almost the inception from ETO, I know they're adding more content and editing, etc, but I just wish there was more. I don't have a lot of time to plays games 'correctly' if you will, so I use the Cheat and it kinda makes you fly by, but then again I've seen like everything in that game anyway since nothing 'new' really gets added.