BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I can't use the God mod :S
Thank you I found a typo in the followUp call for that function and the LL Family tree function. I have a major update coming in the next day or 2 im just doing some bug testing on it at the moment as well. But major feature update coming :D

In the meantime you can get the original option back in the menu tabs by deleting the files from my mod:

Content/Modules/zBpro_core/ThirdPartyCustoms/UtilityTools/rk_God_Mod/Actions/rk_God_Mod_Main.lpaction
and
Content/Modules/zBpro_core/ThirdPartyCustoms/UtilityTools/LL_Utils/Scenes/LL_Options_Main.lpaction

Reactions: William macbeth

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Currently Unreal 4, I'm in the process of cleaning up the code so it all flows better and is easier to manage for future updates and for modders to add things in, as well as that I would like to get permission from many of the mod developers to turn their mods into base game content which will mean they will get updated along with the rest of the game. One of the main things I'm currently working on is fixing the fact a lot of clothing clips through the body which definitely shouldn't be happening.
Yeah, I hear you, but about permissions I can't answer anything until I see nothing from your 'product'. In my case your game will be depend on the Lifeplay version 5.9 what released around middle of 2022, from this fact I should wrote out and remake things to be work with that 'downgraded' version (there is no lactation module, bdsm furnitures, some animation, etc at that time). If you and your team will able to process the 'api requests' which have been requested from the developer for a long time (or at least fix that non-working existing ones) then I think all 'still-active' modders will (hopefully) start enchancing or continuing they work. So there will be a lot of things to be clear on the way (like what should we mean on updatings, or how the modding the game will work in the future), so even though it sounds good let me decide and answer this things later when it becomes actual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
You know, I almost nearly worded it to say "his account" when I originally wrote it, because of that remote possibility, but I considered the idea that if it's not him actually using the account, then that it would be even more skeezy of that person to not let the devs followers at least let us know what happened to him as opposed the likely situation that the dev just ghosted everyone... so I just left it as is
As Anteron said in the post below mine, an equally likely possibility is that this site's system which says when a person has logged in might be flawed. The bottom line is that it's all just speculation without absolute proof.

Reactions: bluerubber

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I don't know why devs with 'controversial' content still seem to think that Patreon surely won't shut them down. They have made it very clear for years now that they don't allow any sort of incest content, it doesn't matter how well you try to hide it; someone will snitch eventually. If you want to pander to those fetishes you need to take your funding source elsewhere.
I don't know why people feel the need to write up a comment about something they know nothing about, but here we are.
As Anteron said in the post below mine, an equally likely possibility is that this site's system which says when a person has logged in might be flawed. The bottom line is that it's all just speculation without absolute proof.
This just makes me wonder if he got jailed for something and his buddy or a family member is logging in from time to time to keep tabs on this thread. :WeSmart:

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes