4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Excellent demo!!!!!!! Cant wait for more!!
I played this visual novel when it first came out and really enjoyed it, as I am a sucker for a good love/romance VN... Not a huge amount of additional content added in this version, but it's still sticking to the over all theme, which is keeping me hooked on this one... I went ahead and updated my review...

Oemwan

Aug 31, 2017
Renders are up to par, Main girl is definetly Main girl worthy! Story is the romantic kind, which I like! There's no incest, which is refreshing! Gameplay is very standard V/N game style.

For a 0.05, following the demo a short while back, I was expecting more content. The content that is there though is good, promising even, but I'm holding off for a day when there's more content

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
guess the dialogue choices you make doesnt matter at all? :( leads to the same scenes with the same convo´s

U

User_365148

guess the dialogue choices you make doesnt matter at all? :( leads to the same scenes with the same convo´s
Not exactly the same convos.
It will affect weather Mary stays or goes home at the end of the week.
Pick to many wrong, and she'll want nothing to do with you.

But we haven't reached the end of the week yet.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Not exactly the same convos.
It will affect weather Mary stays or goes home at the end of the week.
Pick to many wrong, and she'll want nothing to do with you.

But we haven't reached the end of the week yet.
ok anyway to gauge that? she seams thrilled now, what ever choice i make , since there are no visible Point system it would be sorry if she just up and left by the end of the week ;) guess the answer "i could Think of things to do" was a "bad" answer then ..lol

U

User_365148

ok anyway to gauge that? she seams thrilled now, what ever choice i make , since there are no visible Point system it would be sorry if she just up and left by the end of the week ;) guess the answer "i could Think of things to do" was a "bad" answer then ..lol
Your guess is right.
I though it was very intuitive. And always felt that a score that's displayed breaks immersion.
But I'll see if we can add it as an option. Choose at the beginning if you want it displayed or not.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Your guess is right.
I though it was very intuitive. And always felt that a score that's displayed breaks immersion.
But I'll see if we can add it as an option. Choose at the beginning if you want it displayed or not.
maybe for most of the choices but there was one that wasnt so straight forward, the princess one. "your not a princess" could be meant in a bad way but was meant in good way or "its your perogotary" which in this case is the bad choice but maybe not cristall clear for non native English speaker. Other than that you could Think there is actually 2 paths, one for romance and one for corruption, which is not the case for this game, one is for romance and one is well game over i guess. So it would be tough if your going in blind and she just skips on you all the while she acts all sunny

U

User_365148

maybe for most of the choices but there was one that wasnt so straight forward, the princess one. "your not a princess" could be meant in a bad way but was meant in good way or "its your perogotary" which in this case is the bad choice but maybe not cristall clear for non native English speaker. Other than that you could Think there is actually 2 paths, one for romance and one for corruption, which is not the case for this game, one is for romance and one is well game over i guess. So it would be tough if your going in blind and she just skips on you all the while she acts all sunny
Aha....
Tutorial splash screen, maybe.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I don't know about any one else but I see the difference in her face when making a bad choice over a good choice.
You can clearly tell by her reactions, when you've made a choice she's not happy with or bothered by... Both in her visuals and her reactions... To really see it, try saving before the choice and try both choices out and you can see a clear difference in outcome... There is no reason at all to put in a visible point system, as it just screws up the immersion and since this isn't a grind game based on points for everything there is no reason for it... If you can't tell a choice has given a poor response both prior to the response and/or after, then it's possible you have issues with the same thing in reality... A lot of the time you can tell before even making a choice between the two, which is probably going to be something not so romantic/loving and what sounds more romantic/loving... There are some choices where it's borderline, but not most of them...

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The game has potential. It will be interesting to see how it progresses

U

User_10739

Really love this game but extremely short for a 0.05...
Great renders & story though.

Reactions: botc76

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the update... this is just getting better and better. Well done indeed!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had to go play it again and yes it is one of the best I played so far that was not incest style game.
Can't wait for more updates.;)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes