4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just finished the intro and I like it a lot. I agree too that its a welcome change our protagonist is not a runt (Step-son/brother) with an over sized libido, a bumbling fool, Wuss, willing Cuck, douche-nozzle or self-absorbed asshole. Hes an Alpha in the best sense of the word; a stand-up guy with his head on straight who handles his business without bullshit or drama. This is a great start imho. I look forward to the story going forward.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh yes, I like this demo so far. The story, the images, everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Game seems pretty good so far though the guess and pick the right reply might suck if you guess wrong so hopefully the ones you can pick make sense.

I find it funny that the dad just says *Come in girl* to me that sounds like she's not his daughter and is just some girl either by someone else or someone he picked up to bring to his friends house. To me he should be saying *come in Mary* *come in angel* *come in honey* or some other pet name.

Reactions: Reese286

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
"In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her."
Interested to see if this can be done, I actually think games with a gimmick make MORE sense, as incest isn't very common or natural. Especially in the games where the girl starts liking you because she just turned 18. If your daughter or sister was attracted to you, wouldn't that have realistically manifested itself at puberty?

You really need an "inciting incident" to sell incestual desires at that age. Either the girl is just meeting their relative or they see each other naked, finding a sextape of the relative, etc.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
@Twistty I am confused WHY The ORIGINAL THREAD for this game that i helped the DEVELOPER set up for them deleted and this Thread by you in its place. I made it so the DEVELOPER could access there own thread. So Where is the ORIGINAL and why was this one not closed as it was the second thread for the game. Like members have stated and Quoted
Mod Drama!

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Liked it so I'm in for a fiver. Refreshing to see a one girl/more mature approach tbh, hopefully this goes places.

Reactions: Reese286

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well she calls the MC uncle so if anyone really wanted to they can just imagine that she's related to the MC.

Reactions: Namco15
May 5, 2017
Mann.......when will the next big update come can't wait:heartcoveredeyes:eek:ther than the skinny female prog love the concept:firstimekiss:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Demo... To read other reviews I've done, please visit my thread in the General Discussions forum section - ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know you don't need to make your own huge review thread when there is a Review system for just that in place at the Top of the threads to the Far right of the title.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
It has been said before and I agree that the main female is ugly.

Going into details:
The facial features are odd and not in a good way, her eyes seem like one third open anime style "smiling eyes" that follow the same arc as the eyebrows, her nose is very thin and then suddenly gets wide with the nostrils going upwards.
Her lips are way to thick and her head is over-sized for her frame. Her "idle" expression seems forced and not natural at all.

Renders are nice but the MC's love interest is not attractive or appealing. I can't get into a story if the love interest is a woman I don't find attractive.

But being a demo version means that many things can change, hopefully the female MC can be one of the things that change.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Enjoying this so far, noticed a spelling & grammar error in the opening sequence when it introduces your friend: "In fact, without him you might of never gotten layed", should read: "In fact, without him you might never have gotten laid."

Reactions: DaPistash
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes