VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Darkwatcher

Mar 12, 2018

about loading an old version save data, what does load game mean? the second and the third line. i already try to follow the instruction base on what i understand but still doenst work

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

about loading an old version save data, what does load game mean? the second and the third line. i already try to follow the instruction base on what i understand but still doenst work
1.9.2 save does not work with 2.0.0+... just put the .sav file with the .exe

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so, i try to open my file with .sav (drag it to .exe), open the game, start new games, skip all text, press memory and back but still not working...
just load game... not new game... this game is continuous its doesnt have any end game... the save already achieved all scene (dont patch in eng patch 2.4b cause there a slight bug where memories are bugged for new scene)

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
she is throwing up any medication . ever heard of injections buddy ? penicillin for start maybe ?? what kind of doctor is this

Reactions: Parthornax

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
she is throwing up any medication . ever heard of injections buddy ? penicillin for start maybe ?? what kind of doctor is this
FYI... This game isn't based on real life... If you haven't notice... Nor takes place in our world....

Theokrat

Jul 21, 2017
Hi there, i'm trying to open the game on my Mac, but i can't open it neither with the opening the .app or the start.command or use Wine for .exe .
When i'm opening the start.command, it's telling me i have insufficient access rights, even tho i should have and there's the problem for me i guess.
Hope someone can help me out there :)

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
FYI... This game isn't based on real life... If you haven't notice... Nor takes place in our world....
he saved a guy that got shot , the set up seems modern enough for penicillin . It's like telling me a medieval fantasy , and i should expect they don't have steel weapons .

Anyway not a game for me , i was expecting i could play it as a petting simulator and dress up game ( not interested in the fucking part with a young teen ) , apparently not an option .

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
he saved a guy that got shot , the set up seems modern enough for penicillin . It's like telling me a medieval fantasy , and i should expect they don't have steel weapons .

Anyway not a game for me , i was expecting i could play it as a petting simulator and dress up game ( not interested in the fucking part with a young teen ) , apparently not an option .
You may want to check out a game called Princess Maker 2. It is all about that sort of thing. Basically you are instructed by the 'gods' to raise a girl and teach her things. The game does not have to get sexual unless you want it to. It is actually pretty good if you are into that sort of thing.

Reactions: DLSmaster

Spiraljet

Feb 20, 2018
How do meet the man who gave you the recipe book again? It happened to me randomly last version but now i can't seem to find him at the market.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
You may want to check out a game called Princess Maker 2. It is all about that sort of thing. Basically you are instructed by the 'gods' to raise a girl and teach her things. The game does not have to get sexual unless you want it to. It is actually pretty good if you are into that sort of thing.
thanks for the suggestion but i tried that game before and it's antiquated

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Funny thing that you brought up that game and the "The game does not have to get sexual unless you want it to" part, in the English version, there's hardly any at all, but in the Original Japanese version, there's some heavy rape & hard sex scenes, that was taken out from the localization team, for the English released version.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Funny thing that you brought up that game and the "The game does not have to get sexual unless you want it to" part, in the English version, there's hardly any at all, but in the Original Japanese version, there's some heavy rape & hard sex scenes, that was taken out from the localization team, for the English released version.
..tell me that there's a patch to restore that content on the english version of the game - for science, of course. Given the fact that was made this way, making the first route pure is a thing, but starting again and taking the other route seems interesting (?).

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
..tell me that there's a patch to restore that content on the english version of the game - for science, of course. Given the fact that was made this way, making the first route pure is a thing, but starting again and taking the other route seems interesting (?).
I can't tell to be honest, I know this from when I use to do stuff on a laptop years ago, all I know was, I was surfing the internet for hours on end at one day, then stumbled upon that, but forgot to bookmark them.... Also the same said laptop? yeah... It's fully bricked.... All I know was, the English version had stuff cuted out from the Japanese version, due to some of it's content.

Reactions: brynhildr
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes