EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_dark.png

Overview:
Making a Mark aka Life is about Mark, a young man who studies computer science and struggles to fit into a world of unlikely relationships, romance and technology. Interact and build your relationship with various characters to unfold his story, one piece at a time.
Previously known as 'Life'

Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Fasder - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.00
Language: English, Turkish*, Italian*
Other Game: Down the Road
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Known Problems:

Hints/Cheats:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - Gallery Unlocker - Italian Translation

*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

screenshot_1.png screenshot_2.png screenshot_3.png screenshot_4.png screenshot_5.png screenshot_6.png screenshot_7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Its a nice start. good mechanisem. but maby make the blue slide bare a little bit biger or mark it with somthing. i played a long time without the 4 other locations.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Its a nice start. good mechanisem. but maby make the blue slide bare a little bit biger or mark it with somthing. i played a long time without the 4 other locations.
Thanks, yea I had some thoughts of adding a simple help screen in the beginning, but I think it's way more interesting to find things on your own. I can't count the amount of time that I have discovered something and had the "aha!" moment.

Currently there is nothing to do at the home location. There are several things that are pretty grindy and not at all in pace with the rest of the content. Some things are just random which will happen over time, or with luck. Most things happen if you "do things properly", there are currently two shower scenes which depend on your stats.

Sorry if I'm vague but I'm pretty tried and want people to discovers as they play.

Thanks for playing!

U

User_10739

Mom & Sis look more like sororal (fraternal) twins than anything else. Kinda puts this out of whack for me.

Now I could believe Mom & Aunt but even if Mom got knocked up at 13 this is just not believable...

Reactions: Escape

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
cool.Like it so far.It would have been better if we could see which room the characters were in(small c. picture on the rooms will be enough)Getting dildo and strapon useless for now i guess ?

Reactions: トルフィン

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Mom & Sis look more like sororal (fraternal) twins than anything else. Kinda puts this out of whack for me...
This character is not really final, in fact I thought about changing the identity of Diane to an older sister. But I forgot before I made the build. That being said, I am still uncertain and will deal with that when it become relevant in the story.
It's not a final release after all.

I appreciate your comment, thanks for playing!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
cool.Like it so far.It would have been better if we could see which room the characters were in(small c. picture on the rooms will be enough)Getting dildo and strapon useless for now i guess ?
I have concidered this but one part of the game is to explore and discover, the schedules thus far are not very complicated. I'll keep it in mind if I feel like the schedules beomce too extensive for one person to remember.

Thanks for playing!

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I have concidered this but one part of the game is to explore and discover, the schedules thus far are not very complicated. I'll keep it in mind if I feel like the schedules beomce too extensive for one person to remember.

Thanks for playing!
i mean you also can not see the characters in the room when you come to any room or pool.It looks empty when you entered the room or pool.Ex.I went to the pool and there was no one there in the picture(just pool render) when i clicked on get some sun sis just appeared. This may cause to miss some events.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello! The idea of the game is not bad, but the content is still small. Add the walkthrough and it will be super.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i mean you also can not see the characters in the room when you come to any room or pool.It looks empty when you entered the room or pool.Ex.I went to the pool and there was no one there in the picture(just pool render) when i clicked on get some sun sis just appeared. This may cause to miss some events.
Sure I can see that. It's a bit of a hazzle to implement currently, partly becuase of hardware limitations and I honestly don't have an idea for how to do it in a way that I like it.

Either way, I'll keep it in mind.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello! The idea of the game is not bad, but the content is still small. Add the walkthrough and it will be super.
Content is coming, but it's a bit of a slow process.
I will consider making a walkthrough.

Thanks for playing!

U

User_10739

Ok, is there any point to buying the sex toys at the store? How come I can't buy more wine and why can't I either drink or deliver the bottle I have? (I think there needs to be some drinks with movietime) Any difference in picking movie genre?

How do I know when I'm done? Will it end at some point or just repeat until I give up?

I know I'm nitpicking but I really like the art & the characters so far and yes despite what I said earlier I really like the sister. Maybe from staring at her awesome rack too many times I'm hooked :p

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes