Unity Abandoned Life on Fire [v0.01] [Drags Creations]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
WTF vous allez me dire que le mec compte convaincre d'acheter son jeu avec une 0.01 si pauvre en proposition on peut que ce ballader ? SERIEUX ?!?
et oui .. et ça fonctionne. deja une soixantaine de patrons..
c'est comme ça que ça marche... on sort un prototype juste pour montrer l'idée. ça plait . les gens paye a l'avance.

apres, ça depend des devs, si ils sont correct ou si ils vont simplement prendre la thune et voila

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
WTF vous allez me dire que le mec compte convaincre d'acheter son jeu avec une 0.01 si pauvre en proposition on peut que ce ballader ? SERIEUX ?!?
et oui .. et ça fonctionne. deja une soixantaine de patrons..
c'est comme ça que ça marche... on sort un prototype juste pour montrer l'idée. ça plait . les gens paye a l'avance.

apres, ça depend des devs, si ils sont correct ou si ils vont simplement prendre la thune et voila
ENGLISH ONLY :mad::mad::mad:
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
DO it like this...

We can speak French

On peut parler français :D

Say that 3 times fast = Dites que 3 fois vite

Reactions: paladin07

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
DO it like this...

We can speak French

Je ne peux pas parler français :D
i was thinking about that, then i just write it normally and forget

must say, you are probably the only peoples around that prefer to read my terrible english grammar XD

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
i was thinking about that, then i just write it normally and forget

must say, you are probably the only peoples around that prefer to read my terrible english grammar XD
Rules are rules. And I prefer broken English than some language that not everyone can understand, including myself. This is not directed against French. I have stopped members from asking and commenting in Korean and Chinese previously. I guess you won't want someone to speak with you with a language that you have 0 understanding.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Rules are rules. And I prefer broken English than some language that not everyone can understand, including myself. This is not directed against French. I have stopped members from asking and commenting in Korean and Chinese previously. I guess you won't want someone to speak with you with a language that you have 0 understanding.
ofc.. i m aware of this

its not like i m gonna use french all time :p

( you should learn it, its always usefull to know different languages , even a bit . english doesnt make eerything ^^ )

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
Can't find the story, I only have my house and everything in it is possible to find and nothing You can't interact with any NPCs

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I know not everybody cares about graphics, but I really do. This game, with respect to the dev, looks like a Lowpoly challenge. Not the most unappealing meshes I've seen created, but pretty darn close. I appreciate the effort of not going for massive tits but well, that's not enough to save this game for me. And sure, it's 0.01, but are we to expect both content AND quality updates? Usually you only get 1 out of 2.

This is because people tend to build on what they started with, case in point DmD, the Twist, Big Brother. Quality doesn't really improve, they tack on extra content. So if this game is only going for content updates, and not graphics updates, I'm out. I respect your efforts, but I can't enjoy what it looks like.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

vaoo

Jun 10, 2017
my 2 cents:
1.When you got "hit" by car its actually pushing you. Easy to use as a free transportation around town :)
2.The stairs in the penthouse are too narrow.
3.Some of the NPCs are walking too fast and nervous. Some of them are not moving.
4.Jumping is way too high and not realistic.
5. Not a single tree in town. No green stuff, no grass, no parks. Looks depressing...a little bit like China :S
6. Drivers in the cars are not snapped properly(to the wheel for example)

ok..6 cents so far. But HEY! this game looks totally promising. Great job so far! Very light and smooth transitions.Loading time between zones is perfect. Graphics are satisfying. May be textures need a bit improvement on the skin parts.Anyway, keep up the good work!

Reactions: FartingRainbows

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Changed status to "on hold". If no response by January, I will consider this as "abandoned".

Reactions: Zurghi00

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mah should put that into "abandonned".

they even changed their patreon name to "closed until further notice"...

1 year later... dont know if we can count it as "on hold"

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I have to question, I've seen a lot of games that has the [Incest] tag but no other tags nor written evidence of what that means, and knowing F95 doesn't have enough tags to clarify particular kinks and fetishes ... so what are they doing exactly that makes it incestuous ?

Edit: Nopy file no longer available. Mega still works.