Unity Abandoned Life on Fire [v0.01] [Drags Creations]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
h73sgpz17y44.png

Overview:
You play as scott(Starting his new college life). Your father recently died leaving his family behind with nothing but one day your uncle calls and lets you know that your father did leave something specially for you (a penthouse type loft). Now you are the sole owner of that property. Also in game you have a elder sister(studying somewhere, when she calls she says that she will visit soon after her exams) and your mother(with another man who will break her trust and heart, after which she will return to you.)​

Updated: 17-8-2017
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -

h73sgpz17y44.png hcqwh19kxpz1.png 6tymt6zx5em0.png bb1mgvb9n7gv.png fcywb22j6suo.png

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
wow, it's brilliant. This is the correct next step of all that crap rpgmaker stuff. I don't find nothing about erotic and h-scenes but only because it's a performance test for patreons. I've a 1080 so it's pretty smooth and overall look nice

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
soo its looks like i am the guy who gona add incest tag now xD
(and your mother(with another man who will break her trust and heart, after which she will return to you.)
:FuckYea::FuckYea:

Reactions: Dustellar

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
the mega doesn't work for me...says the file is in an unknown format or damaged and won't open, anyone else having this issue?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So, another guy who want to fuck her mother and sister? Hey, you got a loft, there are classmates, neighbors, shop assistants, teachers and many many girls in this world. Just get out for your house and fuck them all. Be affectionate with your mother and your sister, but you should find something different and pleasant outside.

Reactions: oaklash and darlic

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
can some one pls tell me wath i ned to do in game ok i do in penthouse and nex wath i ned to do... i dont can entre in the college?? wath is ned to do....:oops::':)'(

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Ok so controls are terrible. There is a MMO controls script running around that works like WoW style controls complete with camera settings so I suggest the dev do that instead. Easy to get stuck on things, which you cant just Esc and go to a menu you have to close the whole game down.

On every corner theres a dude in the same dress (yeah dude in dress) kicking the ground.....and a wizard hobo in the alleys. also you can fall off the world into the skybox with no death/respawn. Which is a basic tutorial first step thing with Unity so I dont know how you manage to fuck that shit up. I mean no kidding, go watch a few videos on how to make games in unity and they explain and teach that shit. I'm typing all of this while my character is falling endlessly through the skybox. (which never mix RL pictures with CGI...)

Gameplay wise, I'm completely lost when i find the penthouse. Nothing to guide and no ability to interact. Found one marker other than the penthouse and it does nothing.

The Dev is trying to create a GTA feel to the game which is cool, but after reading his patreon I will definately not support him. He claims to be able to write scripts faster than he can render images.....no shit cupcake. Copy/paste isn't that hard. The animation scripts are free assets in unity as well as most objects in the game. I realize this is more of a tech demo, but technically it fails pretty hard as all the assets are so graphically old they may as well be ancient.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Tried nopy link as well, same message, it won't even let me extract since it won't open the .rar :(
I've downloaded from Mega and this file is working fine for me ... just update your Winrar to v5.40 or latest version (i'm use v5.40) ... btw , i had a message saying a virus was detected or is just being detected as a false positive ... anyway, i didn't have any problems playing the game .. thanks for sharing !

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've downloaded from Mega and this file is working fine for me ... just update your Winrar to v5.40 or latest version (i'm use v5.40) ... btw , i had a message saying a virus was detected or is just being detected as a false positive ... anyway, i didn't have any problems playing the game .. thanks for sharing !
Thanks, that worked.....sidenote: this apartment is veeerrrryyy familiar

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
no idea what to do, found a marker for the college i think, which you can't enter and the apartment, which you can. I can't find anything to interact with though after the intro ends and the driver drops you off. Is this all there is so far? Are those images in OP future content?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Crappy models really but seriously just giving it a +1 because we finally have another 3d NSFW game that is set in modern day and you can actually walk around :heartcoveredeyes:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the MC pose .... he look like "meh !" ... XD just those arms make him perfect expretion of depression

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nothing to do for now in the game

the concept is good, full 3D freeroam game, give me feelings about "bonetown"

for now, only walk around the city and in your apartement.
they are an marker at the library (or school), but it doesnt work for now.
nothing else to do.

also, the control are simple...WSDQ for move around, mouse for camera, space for jump, C for crouch and voila.. nothing else.

no way to save the game too (i didnt find anything, i tested all possibilities)

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
WTF vous allez me dire que le mec compte convaincre d'acheter son jeu avec une 0.01 si pauvre en proposition on peut que ce ballader ? SERIEUX ?!?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ok, going to post this now...

Anyone who bitches and complains about this game being "NTR" in any way, shape or form, make sure you read this part first:
"..your mother(with another man who will break her trust and heart, after which she will return to you.) .."

For those lacking reading comprehension it means that she was with someone else *before* she ever thought of anything with you, so by definition it's NOT and cannot be NTR. That it all.