raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
just downloaded the game and started playing a new game.. i choose to run with karen and the husband and get this error message after giving the panties to dave..

Reactions: ebksolo
Oct 9, 2021
Best i-patch so far, wonder why the crappy one is in the opening post, not this one... will try it out... At this state the game is unplayable without i-patch and not playable with i-patch, hopefully this one can bring it into a playable direction... the game is just a total mess right now with or without i-patch.

Nice effort, hopefully the next game-updates make it easier to create an i-patch, or (and i would be fine with that too cause i dont need incest) the next updates are so good that an i-patch isnt needed anymore cause the game makes sense without it... but i doubt it.

Sometimes article is missing... "My Mom" and so on... but that is a minor issue not really a problem for the immersion, and lets say... it kinda fits the overall english of the game too, its not perfect either, so... fuck grammar and iam bad at it too.

And i simply lost my patience with this game for now... just too buggy. Not the fault of the i-patch though. Its looking fine to me, but the game is just a buggy mess. Script error after script error cause they only wrote for one of the given choices and didnt write the other branch. happened in my first playthrough all the time, but i endoured it... (god knows why) cant stand that a second time though.
Is it just me or does the intro not make any sense if you install the i-patch?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just downloaded the game and started playing a new game.. i choose to run with karen and the husband and get this error message after giving the panties to dave..
Known bug, should be fixed in the upcoming update next week, if you choose the option DO NOT run the game will progress fine.

Reactions: raider_manhc

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Right from the start I got a bunch of "Ron1" "Ron2" up to Ron9 missing images
Then the text overlaps with the name of the talking person...
Then other missing images, wtf ?

EDIT : solved, my bad, used the cheat mod which is for previous versions, it screws everything up

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Is it just me or does the intro not make any sense if you install the i-patch?
i you install the i patch simplehuman made, the intro is changed (or better said erased) and with his i patch the game does make sense... in a way... well... the whole game is a mess so "making sense" is kinda not right either way. Dont know which i-patch you used, but it seems it not the one of simplehuman.

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-9-0-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-13559613

This is his. And it seems its linked in the opening post too now. Dont use the ipatch of the lewdpatcher

Reactions: MalEl

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
just download this & its got bugs that I have to wait a week to have fixed.......
i'll make the best choice.

1714169621137.png

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys an help pls.When I try to extrct the zip fle,the program says me''
cyclic redundancy error''.I tried to change the program and update the old one but the error remains.Anyone knows how I can fix it?Ty in advance

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I don't know why most games if not all games release an update patch instead of having to download the whole damn thing.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
cyclic redundancy error''.I tried to change the program and update the old one but the error remains.Anyone knows how I can fix it?Ty in advance
From Microsoft:

" A CRC error is a data corruption error that can occur on hard drives, USB drives, and other storage devices. It can be caused by a number of factors, such as physical damage to the drive, bad sectors, or software corruption. With an old HDD, most likely it's due to aging hardware & bad "

lillos

May 22, 2017
From Microsoft:

" A CRC error is a data corruption error that can occur on hard drives, USB drives, and other storage devices. It can be caused by a number of factors, such as physical damage to the drive, bad sectors, or software corruption. With an old HDD, most likely it's due to aging hardware & bad "
tnx but I already red it but the problem is about a compressed file and not from an external storage device.So how can I extract it anyway?

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
This can have a ton of reasons... corrupt file, download again... corrupt harddrive, check it (there are enough tools for that to google or u can just use windows tools, google it for help how to check a hdd) or even a damaged OS.

Not that easy to say without more info... so go through it step by step...

First downloading the file again. Try a different storage if that doesnt help and so an...

Reactions: Ranxerox

lillos

May 22, 2017
This can have a ton of reasons... corrupt file, download again... corrupt harddrive, check it (there are enough tools for that to google or u can just use windows tools, google it for help how to check a hdd) or even a damaged OS.

Not that easy to say without more info... so go through it step by step...

First downloading the file again. Try a different storage if that doesnt help and so an...
ok but I have this problem only with this file,with this game.Ty anyway

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes