NicolasBrown98

Oct 19, 2023
by the way, what happened with this redesign. It is very different from the design of the other characters. :KEK:
View attachment 3574715
Do you also get that feeling when looking at her that from the neck lower she is a normal human being, looking kind of 3D, but if you focus on her face it's 2D flat? Her eyes are the best example of it. Her face looks like somebody did a faceswap or anime deepfake

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm confused. I'm supposed to talk to Sophie about the necklace but I can't find her. I assume she's in the upstairs room with the locked door but how do I get into speak to her? I can't leave the house because if I try to it says that I need to see Sophie first

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I'm confused. I'm supposed to talk to Sophie about the necklace but I can't find her. I assume she's in the upstairs room with the locked door but how do I get into speak to her? I can't leave the house because if I try to it says that I need to see Sophie first
She's in the bathroom and not in her room. You must go through the bathroom event first and then you can find her in the living room where you can ask her about the necklace.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There is a bug when Dave gets the panties from the MC to save Ron it says after a while then goes to a white screen with no ignore option

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So I see there's some reworked stuff... how about the writing? has THAT been fixed? Last time I played shit was unintelligible.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Key Location has been answered before, feel free to use the search bar at top right corner with word "key"

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-9-0-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-6729784
View attachment 3573375
Yea I did... and this showed up. Biggest problem with search funtion is it ends up being a bunch of aholes repeating that its already been answered, when most of the time it literally takes the same amount of time to type out the answer again.

Reactions: Cyrix72

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
I've updated my . Changed some of the lines. If I missed something in the game, let me know
Best i-patch so far, wonder why the crappy one is in the opening post, not this one... will try it out... At this state the game is unplayable without i-patch and not playable with i-patch, hopefully this one can bring it into a playable direction... the game is just a total mess right now with or without i-patch.

Nice effort, hopefully the next game-updates make it easier to create an i-patch, or (and i would be fine with that too cause i dont need incest) the next updates are so good that an i-patch isnt needed anymore cause the game makes sense without it... but i doubt it.

Sometimes article is missing... "My Mom" and so on... but that is a minor issue not really a problem for the immersion, and lets say... it kinda fits the overall english of the game too, its not perfect either, so... fuck grammar and iam bad at it too.

And i simply lost my patience with this game for now... just too buggy. Not the fault of the i-patch though. Its looking fine to me, but the game is just a buggy mess. Script error after script error cause they only wrote for one of the given choices and didnt write the other branch. happened in my first playthrough all the time, but i endoured it... (god knows why) cant stand that a second time though.

Last edited:
Reactions: acondo
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes