ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
There is an AppData folder you can find by typing in %appdata% into the windows Search box. Under there find Roaming then RenPy and I think it is BB Studios for this game.
There are Saves and a persistent file in there also... cleverly disguised as it is! Enjoy! :>)
I'm sorry, I expressed myself poorly. I literally deleted everything. The entire Renpy folder with all other games and the game folder. Everything in the trash deleted 100%.
But that thing... is still there... staring at me...

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Download the gallery unlocker file and drop it in your game folder.

Works for me.

You can use the universal mod 0x52_URM and search for "Gallery" and set all the persistent.gallery variables to True.

View attachment 3574039
You must have a different gallery file cause I'm looking at the one I have and the new scenes aren't even defined.
Do you have an updated or edited version?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm sorry, I expressed myself poorly. I literally deleted everything. The entire Renpy folder with all other games and the game folder. Everything in the trash deleted 100%.
And you got rid of the AppData folder (just the 'BB Studios' one) also? Cause it is where RenPy stores you game along with the Saves folder where the actual game is. (stores it in 2 places).
If you got rid of both then I do not know what to tell ya!

• Sad
Reactions: ProAkronimo

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
And you got rid of the AppData folder (just the 'BB Studios' one) also? Cause it is where RenPy stores you game along with the Saves folder where the actual game is. (stores it in 2 places).
If you got rid of both then I do not know what to tell ya!
Exactly. I deleted both instances but it's still there. I'll just give up and wait.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
I can't believe I'm asking this. Is there any way to reset the game's gallery? I have already deleted the files, the entire renpy folder and the game. But the gallery is still there, staring back at me.
Same here. Wanted to start over from scratch, deleted both folders as in other games. Everything in gallery still unlocked.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I can't believe I'm asking this. Is there any way to reset the game's gallery? I have already deleted the files, the entire renpy folder and the game. But the gallery is still there, staring back at me.
It's unlocked automatically, it's a bug.

This isn't working for me. Still don't get the gallery after adding your unlocker file into the game directory
Hi SonsOfLiberty do you plan to update your gallery unlocker?

Tnx
That is the "devs' official unlocker, they said they would update it soon. When they post it, I will update it along with the bugfixed version.

Works perfect. Just copy the old saves from your old folder.
They won't, because you miss all the new content, and all the new paths, you are basically playing a borked game. The entire beginning of the game was remade.

Last edited:
Reactions: dan_roger69

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
No, the gallery is automatically unlocked, it's a bug. All of the new scenes are NOT added to the gallery.

The first 3 scenes are new in the gallery and a couple more, there are more that are NOT in the gallery yet.

It is automatically already unlocked. There is NO NEED for a gallery unlocker.

They won't, because you miss all the new content, and all the new paths, you are basically playing a borked game. The entire beginning of the game was remade.
so is there anyway we can see the new scenes? I'm on mac and the new update has a game breaking bug where we can't get past one of the earliest scenes. Then we also can't see them through the gallery now -_-

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Life in Santa County v0.9.0 - Gallery Unlocker
View attachment 3573363
How on earth did you get this? I'm so puzzled.

I reinstalled the game from scratch, deleted all my past saves as they were all useless and would cause errors and played patiently AGAIN from the beginning.

And not one new scene appeared in my gallery.

But you managed to unlock the new scenes and have them appear in the gallery? HOW IS THAT?

People been saying the new scenes are not yet included in the gallery, no matter what unlocker you use, and then I see this. So odd.

Reactions: zWindows and veaqaa

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: elementalist777

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
Choose the other option and it doesn't bug out.

Try this fix that is located here

There are new scenes in the gallery, as said the first 3 are, and some more throughout.

You can use UNREN4ALL and UNREN the archive and check out the image/animations/vidoes
The scene that bugs out is just after MC gives Dave the panties. There is then a black screen and the error appears. There is no choice involved? I just want to actually play the story lol

I will try using these, thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The scene that bugs out is just after MC gives Dave the panties. There is then a black screen and the error appears. There is no choice involved? I just want to actually play the story lol

I will try using these, thanks.
There is a choice before that though, that is another bug, if you do not choose "run" it's fine.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes