kaczy091

May 27, 2018
It's high time the tags were respected, if Dev doesn't want to make any patches or whatever, this tag shouldn't be here. In this case I'm talking about the incest tag. It should be removed because it is misleading, you think: How cool is incest. you download, turn it on and get Mrs./Friend. Please remove the word INCEST from the tags

Reactions: acondo

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
It's high time the tags were respected, if Dev doesn't want to make any patches or whatever, this tag shouldn't be here. In this case I'm talking about the incest tag. It should be removed because it is misleading, you think: How cool is incest. you download, turn it on and get Mrs./Friend. Please remove the word INCEST from the tags
You didn't read the changelog ha. There will be patches and animations added in the upcoming week.

NicolasBrown98

Oct 19, 2023
You didn't read the changelog ha. There will be patches and animations added in the upcoming week.
Where can I read the changelog to get info about these upcoming animations and patches? Here I can only see changelog saying:

v0.9.0
1000 Scene
30 Animation
Fully reworked prologue.
Fully reworked School setting

There is no info about anything that may come next week.

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
guys I stucked. I need talk charlotte but I cant find anywhere. Can you help me?

Last edited:

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Where can I read the changelog to get info about these upcoming animations and patches? Here I can only see changelog saying:

v0.9.0
1000 Scene
30 Animation
Fully reworked prologue.
Fully reworked School setting

There is no info about anything that may come next week.
Look closer in the Changelog. There is a more info spoiler section:

From the Changelog:

Next week, we will release another minor update for the game.

This update will include around 30 new animations and resolve several issues. Notably, the broken sound effects for animations will be fixed and restored to their full functionality.

We are also aware of a bug affecting the revamped Karen-Phill animations, which will be addressed in this upcoming update.

Given the extensive rework the game has undergone, some incompatibilities may arise in certain areas. If you encounter any issues, please let us know so we can promptly resolve them.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to enhance and refine the game's experience based on your valuable feedback.

Thank you very much for your waiting and support. I hope you have a lot of fun. Please share your ideas with us, positive or negative. this is so important for us.

Happy enjoyed

Also you can take a look here

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
such a HOT game, does the v0.9 content end with the last mom scene with the stripper? or am I missing something

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes