Traktorman

Oct 13, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 528, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 680, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 687, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroamschool/up1schoolday2.rpyc", line 876, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2250, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Thu Apr 25 22:18:21 2024
```
WTF???

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Made a quick incest patch. I haven't delved into the game, so there might be some oversights.
version: ---
feature: Makes mc, Iris and Charlotte refer to Lauren as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

24.04.24: some improvements
25.04.24: some improvements, added some lines

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
This patch is 99.99% perfect. No problems only .01% is the beach scene with mom and laila (beach blonde) where we are supposed to be pretending to be lovers and i intoduce her as mom, but like seriously other than that perfect mod. bravo

Reactions: JojodoLolo

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
This patch is 99.99% perfect. No problems only .01% is the beach scene with mom and laila (beach blonde) where we are supposed to be pretending to be lovers and i intoduce her as mom, but like seriously other than that perfect mod. bravo
This won't cause any other errors?
I actually had to reinstall the whole game again hours ago just to smoothen the gameplay, coz my copy of the game was a bugfest and it was error after error.

I finished replaying the whole game without a single trace of incest in it this time, just to see the new scenes. No any patch or mod installed,

This won't be a problem or be in conflict with my new save files or the already unlocked gallery right?

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
This won't cause any other errors?
I actually had to reinstall the whole game again hours ago just to smoothen the gameplay, coz my copy of the game was a bugfest and it was error after error.

I finished replaying the whole game without a single trace of incest in it this time, just to see the new scenes. No any patch or mod installed,

This won't be a problem or be in conflict with my new save files or the already unlocked gallery right?
no problems i could see, i just put the two patch files in the game folder and it ran very smoothly no error codes at all, thats not a guarantee but it worked for me :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, this title would definitely benefit with an updated walk through (in-game mod or PDF format). As there are still some parts that are structured that certain choices if not picked in a certain order, you will miss out on content. I also found the PDF covers some events, but due to this title being reworked, it can't be relied on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And do to the story changes, and lack of walk through...I'm putting a hold until there is one available.

Regards.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Hey, they changed a lot of things, and not for the better. The game was good until this version. Now it feels like every other game.
Time to say goodbye. Thanks for the ride, BB Studios!

Mar 17, 2023
The ipatch both works and doesn't, because there are couple lines in the script.rpy file where the if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"): line is missing.

I've added this missing line in the script, but i have no time to test it, so, be careful!
And I've edited the update1.rpy too, and if I did it well, the sario_day_2_rise error won't appear anymore.

The attachment contains the modified files, just copy the game folder to the LISC game folder.
Thanx bro, who are getting errors after Elena cafe scene use this patch same as it is mentioned here

Reactions: doc69ppb
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes