anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Did you try it? i just tried again, and it seemed like it was working fine, he calls her mom, and other refers to her as mc mom
not sure if i am getting your question right :(
i am loading an old save that had the original patch, might be why if it is not working for you
i tried, but not loading old saves because the prologue has completely changed

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Am i the only one ?! (yeah...) →backstreet boys....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 687, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroamschool/up1schoolday2.rpyc", line 876, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 168, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Wed Apr 24 23:33:05 2024

meskuzi

Dec 28, 2022
Am i the only one ?! (yeah...) →backstreet boys....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 687, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroamschool/up1schoolday2.rpyc", line 876, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 168, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Wed Apr 24 23:33:05 2024
plently of us have same issue :cry: still 0 responds

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Been a long time since I tried this out. The mini games and sandbox elements make this on the half ignore list for me, but the nail in the coffin is the hard pauses before and after those BS flashbacks. Like the 5 second memory of a roomate coming in the bathroom while the MC is showering...wow, so glad for the 10 second pause before and after that critical memory, I mean you want your audience to see just how critical that mundane nothing moment really is to the story! What a joke :rolleyes:

Reactions: JackMiejov

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
question for the curious, if you look at the renders unpacking in Iris's quote there are variants of the scene
Does anyone know if this is not implemented in this version or am I doing something wrong?
done both ways, intimidation and charisma

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a bunch of images not used at all in the script (for the anal choice mostly) - so I guess it's going to be in the next update

Reactions: nNarsil

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Let's clear this up, he reworked intro for the sake of Patreon inquisition. Ipatch works with older scenes (and new) but not with intro which is only starting mess. Scenes from previous update are misplaced in different chronological order (some entirely disappear) to make them now "more sense"... I hope I am wrong but this direction of game doesn't promise much for future
how do you managed to make ipatch works? to me has changed Lauren name with Mom but She keep calling me tenants and MC call her by her name. what im doing wrong? PLS help

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes