Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Before I fully dive in again is the Good Guy route more rewarding this time around? :cautious:
Or am I better off sticking with Bad Boy route? :unsure:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Well, it has already started, rework rework etc. endlessly, which will only make the story worse and there will be more and more gaps in it, everyone will soon have some problem with this game.

jeffqc

Jul 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 528, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 528, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroamschool/up1schoolday2.rpyc", line 876, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 176, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

So it took that long to make a piece of shit? Or a piece of shit with bugs? 11.86 GB 。。。。。

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
yes i mean, It Just change the name, but not the relationship. MC call her Lauren and people refer to him as a family friend and stuff
Did you try it? i just tried again, and it seemed like it was working fine, he calls her mom, and other refers to her as mc mom
not sure if i am getting your question right :(
i am loading an old save that had the original patch, might be why if it is not working for you

Reactions: anatarash

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
question for the curious, if you look at the renders unpacking in Iris's quote there are variants of the scene
Does anyone know if this is not implemented in this version or am I doing something wrong?
done both ways, intimidation and charisma

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes