ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
well many choices didnt worked in 0.9... especially the "good" guy route was bugged and unplayable.

And worth it? No, the whole game is not worth it at the moment... in my opinion the DEVs need to rework the whole game from scratch if it should be worth it any time soon. Its just... a mess.
I dont even know on what path i am :D
How do you know which path you taking?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
well many choices didnt worked in 0.9... especially the "good" guy route was bugged and unplayable.

And worth it? No, the whole game is not worth it at the moment... in my opinion the DEVs need to rework the whole game from scratch if it should be worth it any time soon. Its just... a mess.
Agree with you there... there is a major disconnect in how the story plays out no matter what route you choose. When u go to rescue ron from cam she says she did the bombing cuz she was protecting mc from her brother because he was blackmailing him for having sex with ron's mom. But whether u did or didnt have sex with karen the same dialogue is spoken no matter what.. Not to mention in the remake beginning story it looked as if mc was in partnership with cam's brother just so he could get info to save or help lauren so no blackmail there...Story disconnect there..not to mention same scenes replaying from beginning are replayed again later in story..Like in beginning when u can spy on charlotte in ep1 and also same scene plays out in ep2...Story definately need a major overhaul, choices don't matter or don't entirely connect with how the story is.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Skyfirenj

Aug 28, 2022
I stopped at 8.1 I guess I will need to download it all over again? I lost the saves anyway so doesn't really matter much. Will be fun to run through again!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Guess the devs once again couldn't stay true to their own announcement we would get another content update last week. Nothing happened, back to the old normal I guess.

ogabaga

Aug 27, 2018
I am trying to play the 0.9.1 version with my older save from 0.8.1 but i dont know if it is possible or not. Does anyone know?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am trying to play the 0.9.1 version with my older save from 0.8.1 but i dont know if it is possible or not. Does anyone know?
No, because they re-worked the entire beginning of the game, everyone has to start over since so much changed including variables, and choices and content.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes