SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I started new game didn't use old saves like you said but yeah gallery is still unlocked.
Your error only happens if you choose don't play their games and run. If you don't run (why are you?) this error won't happen. Any other choices the game progresses fine.

You can still choose don't play their games, but don't run and will still progress fine, it is only the "run" choice that is borked when you get to the guy sniffing the panties and sometime later.

It happens after what's his face smells the panties and it says sometime later.

Last edited:
Reactions: spl00shz

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
Your error only happens if you choose don't play their games and run. If you don't run (why are you?) this error won't happen. Any other choices the game progresses fine.

It happens after what's his face smells the panties and it says some time later.
Yes, I'll try, ty
Yeah it was because of choice .
Thank you both Ille. and SonsOfLiberty for your time

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, I'll try, ty
Yes, as long as you don't "run", it progresses normal, for now I would just go that route for now, or some modder might fix it here in a bit, but there will be a update next week so I say this will be one of the bug reports.

thanks. you rock. any plan for an update only as well?
You should probably read about the game and what has happened to it first.

For starters, the game is completely changed and the entire intro is not the same.

Fully reworked prologue.
Fully reworked School setting

The game has undergone an extensive overhaul, with alternative paths made more accessible, and the overall gameplay streamlined through a meticulous review and refinement process.

The entire main screen, options screen, and all that re-done as well.

Next up, saves do not show up (they are in a different folder) but I would not use them since the intro is completely different, so an update only is not feasible.

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
multimod from the first page breaks the game for the current update. will test ipatch later on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why do I see no new content from the gallery compared to 0.8?
There is, the beginning of the game is re-done, it is all new scenes. There are also new scenes sprinkled all through the game.

multimod from the first page breaks the game for the current update. will test ipatch later on.
I mean using an outdated mod on the new version on a game hardly ever works...tt wouldn't work since the game has been re-done.

Ok i just checked i will be honest the patch doesn't really work cuz it just changes the name to mom but the MC keeps calling her Lauren. It just breaks the immersion ngl
Huh?

lisc.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
noticed that aswell hmmm
There is, the entire beginning of the game is re-done, the first 3 scenes are new, there are also new scenes throughout episode 1 and 2 that are new paths and new scenes, there is no continuation from the end of the last version.

Did no one read what this update was going to be?

Fully reworked prologue.
Fully reworked School setting

The game has undergone an extensive overhaul, with alternative paths made more accessible, and the overall gameplay streamlined through a meticulous review and refinement process.

This update focuses on Iris, Lauren, and Chloe. We're also adding some of the reworked scenes for the new build to the game.

-Prologue and EP1 scenario and IRIS story flow have been updated. Additions were made, and the writing was changed.

-Prologue Karen sequence was updated.

-All school scenes were updated.

-Jasmine was reworked. (In the OpenWorld build, she has her own route entirely.)

-Iris sequence was added.

-Lauren-Chloe sequence was added.

REWORK

Iris:
Contrary to the regular update content, Iris will not only have the camping sequence and the expected content but also an additional 10 new sequences, a more detailed and diverse plot, and much better events.

Lauren: We're adding nine new sequences that we felt were missing in her story and that we'd like to see in the game.

Chloe: We're adding seven new sequences to her story.

Sophie: Sophie didn't require much, so we're adding only one sequence.

Charlotte: She's joining the game from the very beginning, and besides her sequences with Chloe, we're adding seven more sequences.

Lauren-Chloe: Two new sequences for them.

Chloe-Charlotte: Three new sequences for them.

School and characters: I won't even involve the school in this. That is a subject for another day.

Prologue: Completely changing it and reconstructing it with a different narrative.

I can almost say that this is like a new game. Changing the game's structure provides us with a lot more flexibility and the ability to add more content compared to the game's current structure. The new update will still have a high number of scenes, but in terms of animation, it will be our most significant content to date. More than half of the new sequences added will involve animations. At the core, the reason for such a radical change in the game is to offer regular and content-rich updates. Providing an incredible storytelling experience has never been our strong suit or main goal. Our sole aim was to play a good game. We want everyone who follows our work and supports us to know this and support us accordingly. Despite facing many challenges so far, most of our supporters have been with us not just for an update but throughout the entire process. I'm genuinely grateful to all of them. Even if the support we receive for these decreases, we'll still proceed with LISC and see it in the way we envisioned.

Let me briefly explain why we're announcing this now. While we had started our regular update, we were also working on the underlying structure of the game for a few updates now. We realized that our experiments had reached a sufficient level, but we wanted to conduct a few more to be sure. Eventually, we became confident that we could overcome this challenge, and thus, we made our decision. If we hadn't taken this step, we'd always have regretted not doing so. Even if our support diminishes during this process, we'll continue on this path and realize LISC as we've imagined it. I hope you'll share this journey with us and experience the result alongside us. Even if LISC ends, we'll ensure it concludes the way we want it to.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
There is, the entire beginning of the game is re-done, the first 3 scenes are new, there are also new scenes throughout episode 1 and 2 that are new paths and new scenes, there is no continuation from the end of the last version.

another bad remake

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023

Sorry for pinging,
It says Jasmine has new story in open world (sandbox), so to see her story we have to choose sandbox or vn is also compitable?

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Tbh it might be just worth waiting until next week to play so that all the animations/fixes are implemented since we're going to be restarting from the beginning anyway. Never really understood the process of saving half of your animations a week later.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
another bad remake
Not really, seems to be a lot better, the game is much cleaner, easier to navigate, plays better. It is only the intro as well that was reworked by removing "high school" content so it can be accepted on Steam, rest of the new stuff is added throughout the game

Sorry for pinging,
It says Jasmine has new story in open world (sandbox), so to see her story we have to choose sandbox or vn is also compitable?
This isn't the open world build, this is the VN build.

Tbh it might be just worth waiting until next week to play so that all the animations/fixes are implemented since we're going to be restarting from the beginning anyway. Never really understood the process of saving half of your animations a week later.
It's never as many as they state, and it already says the 30 are there, and I highly doubt it will be next week.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes