lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Liar dev said:
Since the Steam version will be quite different from the original game, we thought you might enjoy a new experience and forgive this update. Shit happened and we moved on. As bad as it looks, we've gotten rid of a lot of obstacles, we can call it a new life. Hopefully it also means a brand new Moody. Like a Moody that can catch deadlines.
Read this bullshit from Moody from almost a year ago is so amusing :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
[4:44 PM]
MOODY: Guys, calm down. We'll put it up in an hour. I have also repeatedly told those who have different expectations to end their support. I don't like to talk about what's going on in my life. Those who doubt that the game will be released or similar situations can unsubscribe and leave immediately. Moreover, I said that I will give free updates to those who do this. It is hard to understand why you are still tripping over nonsense here. Of course, you may not believe in the health conditions I mentioned. I don't feel obliged to convince anyone of this. If my life allows me to communicate, I communicate, if not, I don't communicate. It is as simple as that. My silence is not because I don't care but because of uncertainty. If I told you what I've been through, you wouldn't even believe most of it. I prefer not to stay in such a situation and we will see how it turns out. The only thing I feel responsible to you is to make the update I said I would do sooner or later. Please show your reaction by pressing a simple button. If you want to say more, you can share it in many different forums. But this is not the place. If you want this game to come, you will stay here and respect the life of the developer. And the only thing you can do is give a few dollars. And if you don't want it, you'll find another one in a place where there are hundreds of different games with one click. If you don't think this game deserves support, please support someone who does. That would still make us happy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

[5:44 PM]MOODY: I don't follow anywhere else but here and I learned two years ago not to read what is written. Maybe I haven't expressed myself fully because of my native language, but I think it's actually quite understandable when I look at it. You've been here for more than a year, cornholio, and you take offense at what I wrote? What I'm talking about is not about those who don't believe it, but what I want to emphasize is the responsibility of making you believe that I've experienced it after what I've experienced. I think that makes it clearer. I don't think there should be room for that kind of feeling in anyone's life. no matter what. There's no room for it in my life. So I'm shutting up. Like I always say. I'm willing to accept what happens to me because of my choices.

[5:46 PM]MOODY: It is not acceptable for people to come here and try to threaten me with nonsense like I will cancel my membership if this goes on, when I have told people in the past that if they prefer, they should immediately terminate their membership and I will still offer them my content.

[5:46 PM]MOODY: I still try not to break people's hearts.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes