terribletrav

Jul 3, 2017
So I've played around with this for a bit and I seem to be kinda "stuck". I'm in the middle of the model route and I just keep getting in a loop of a lesbian photoshoot, and kinda nothing else going on anywhere. I feel like I'm missing some way to advance things anywhere. Any suggestions?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
So I've played around with this for a bit and I seem to be kinda "stuck". I'm in the middle of the model route and I just keep getting in a loop of a lesbian photoshoot, and kinda nothing else going on anywhere. I feel like I'm missing some way to advance things anywhere. Any suggestions?
Keep doing it. It takes a while but it will advance.

Reactions: BurningSun

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Can you get pregnant and if so what are the repercussions in game?
4) Ah..... your concerns about the pregnancy update gain :D I honestly understand them. I truly do. After V0.8.7 I may do a poll to see what people think about this. I for one would think it to be pretty cool to implement as it is ff-ing hard to do it properly and I like the challenge a lot coding-wise. Regarding your point about it being miraculous (very true) and therefore perhaps not belonging in a game, I guess you could say that love & intimacy is also miraculous and therefore should also not be in a game. But alas we all have preferences, kinks and the like and we all find different stuff exciting to fantasize about. But it is better not to start a debate about that in this thread as it will get too complicated and I guess to heated a debate very quickly :D. In any case, IF it will get implemented (and I am still planning to do so at this time) I will look into the possibility to make it optional.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Not sure if it matters but my sound is out of a a surround sound receiver and i don't have neighbors so i blast it. bass rattles my liver. My windows rattle. This girl loves her bass.
donny event from beach - after first coke trial on omg omg what should i do. can be done infinite Already explored the rest of the story. Hot
sorry to keep bugging you
Lol don't worry about it :D

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Yeah, go ahead, my dude. :] I wasn't writing with Helen in mind. In fact, I haven't even encountered any of these other characters except for Sandra. Further in the Maid career path Sandra leaves some notes with, let's say, interesting choice of words to describe our heroine. It completely changed my view of her, lol. I was hoping it was generic enough that it could fit a number of situations where the MC wanted to quit some line of work she no longer wanted to do... Please tweak it as you like. ;]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next time I play the game I'll try to keep a better track of bugs encountered for you so that it's easier to track down. I know it can be tough to see problems on the development side and not see or do things a player that goes into the game blind might do. Your game is awesome at this stage and much better than the boatloads of crap that's out there nowadays. The gameplay is good and captivates players to want to continue playing without having too many things that bogs it down. I really dig the details put into the game outside of just gameplay such as how to you incorporated real world places into your game, and how characters "live" in the world would know certain things (i.e., DFDS ferry line). Keep it up @BurningSun!
Exactly! I do test stuff and test it again, but I can only do so much and can only look at it from a few angles.
Thanks a lot for the nice words! Really appreciate it.
I promise that more stuff is coming... a LOT more stuff :D

Cheers
BurningSun

Apr 27, 2017
I got to the part with henry were you let him hug you and all, but i don't know how to progress, i can't talk to him he is always out, and bibi is never on her room.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
@BurningSun Bug Report
I came back to this game and started my first run on v0.8.6.3 the other day using a different career path (Florist). I had an extensive Bug Report document that I was building on to send to you, but alas, it went up in smoke. *Le Sigh* All that work--poof! It even included screenshots embedded in the details to make tracking the problems easier! ...nuts. Oh well, much of it were typos. Of the gameplay issues, I can not, unfortunately, recall much of it; however, here's a couple that I still remember:
  • Beds (Here we go again... sorry.) The Standard Bed appears to be working when I tested it. I haven't tested the Luxurious Bed this time since it's expensive. The Nice Bed had a few issues that I recall:
    • Once bought, a new category called "Home" appears in your inventory if it didn't already exist, but there is no Bed icon like the Standard Bed. Hovering over blank spaces under this category does not reveal any tooltips like how hovering over the Standard Bed's icon would.
    • Bonuses from Beds seems to be working after switching jobs, but I know I had something here before in the now lost Bug Report document that I was working on. Sorry, I just can't remember what the problem was.
    • I also ran into a game-breaking bug when I had the Nice Bed during Rent Day. (I'm not sure if having a Loan from the loanshark is a contributing factor.) You'd start the day before 0900 as part of the bed's effects but when attempting to pay Rent, you would not be able to. The game does the automatic movement of heading to the landlord to pay the rent. While in the lobby, the option to drop off the money in the envelope to be placed in the mailbox is missing. Visiting Henry, when available, does not go through the Rent payment script, but shows the other story options for visiting the landlord and encountering Bibi and whatnot. Leaving to return to your room will then result with the automatic movement towards the lobby to pay for rent again. Visiting the message board and then returning to your room will also give the same automatic movement result. Thus, the player is stuck in an unbreakable, vicious cycle within the game. Time continues to advance and money is not deducted for rent since it never actually is paid. Once the time reaches 2300 or above, time is reset back to 2300 and the player is still in the Bedroom and Rent Auto-Movement cycle. If it was me, I'd also check the Luxurious Bed to see if it occurs there as well.
  • Flowershop Experience 1 is automatically received during the interview before actually working there.
  • I've never received any notes regarding the Botany skill from Helen while working in the Flowershop, but that may be just due to me being diligent on keeping that skill up (by visiting the Library).
  • I like how the MC's name appears even in the Hints, but the correct surname did not appear during the opening interview with the Florist.
  • From Hints -- "Underwear; There are 3 pieces of underwear; stockings, bra & panties. Buy them all seperately or buy all three at once by getting a lingerie set. No use buying all 4." <--This is untrue! Bonuses to BaseLooks from individual items with the Lingerie Set all stack which results in a +8 BaseLook bonus altogether IF the Lingerie Set is purchased first.
  • Lingerie Set has a broken icon placeholder in Inventory.
  • Default panties are lost when Panties are purchased from the Victoria Secret lingerie shop in the Mall.
  • Tanning stat does not seem to appear anywhere in the player's HUD. Was that intentional?
  • As suggested in Hints, the Office Clothes isn't implemented; hence, the Office Outfit shouldn't be purchasable but should be noted in a similar way like how other unpurchasable items are denoted elsewhere.
  • The Book item does not show up in your inventory though it's readable in the Bedroom.
That's all I can remember at the moment. It was a tough day and losing that Bug Report document doesn't help with my memory, lol.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
What should one do if one is seeking to find slavery/nc/forced prostitution content? How would one get started on these paths?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@BurningSun Bug Report
I came back to this game and started my first run on v0.8.6.3 the other day using a different career path (Florist). I had an extensive Bug Report document that I was building on to send to you, but alas, it went up in smoke. *Le Sigh* All that work--poof! It even included screenshots embedded in the details to make tracking the problems easier! ...nuts. Oh well, much of it were typos. Of the gameplay issues, I can not, unfortunately, recall much of it; however, here's a couple that I still remember:
  • Beds (Here we go again... sorry.) The Standard Bed appears to be working when I tested it. I haven't tested the Luxurious Bed this time since it's expensive. The Nice Bed had a few issues that I recall:
    • Once bought, a new category called "Home" appears in your inventory if it didn't already exist, but there is no Bed icon like the Standard Bed. Hovering over blank spaces under this category does not reveal any tooltips like how hovering over the Standard Bed's icon would.
    • Bonuses from Beds seems to be working after switching jobs, but I know I had something here before in the now lost Bug Report document that I was working on. Sorry, I just can't remember what the problem was.
    • I also ran into a game-breaking bug when I had the Nice Bed during Rent Day. (I'm not sure if having a Loan from the loanshark is a contributing factor.) You'd start the day before 0900 as part of the bed's effects but when attempting to pay Rent, you would not be able to. The game does the automatic movement of heading to the landlord to pay the rent. While in the lobby, the option to drop off the money in the envelope to be placed in the mailbox is missing. Visiting Henry, when available, does not go through the Rent payment script, but shows the other story options for visiting the landlord and encountering Bibi and whatnot. Leaving to return to your room will then result with the automatic movement towards the lobby to pay for rent again. Visiting the message board and then returning to your room will also give the same automatic movement result. Thus, the player is stuck in an unbreakable, vicious cycle within the game. Time continues to advance and money is not deducted for rent since it never actually is paid. Once the time reaches 2300 or above, time is reset back to 2300 and the player is still in the Bedroom and Rent Auto-Movement cycle. If it was me, I'd also check the Luxurious Bed to see if it occurs there as well.
  • Flowershop Experience 1 is automatically received during the interview before actually working there.
  • I've never received any notes regarding the Botany skill from Helen while working in the Flowershop, but that may be just due to me being diligent on keeping that skill up (by visiting the Library).
  • I like how the MC's name appears even in the Hints, but the correct surname did not appear during the opening interview with the Florist.
  • From Hints -- "Underwear; There are 3 pieces of underwear; stockings, bra & panties. Buy them all seperately or buy all three at once by getting a lingerie set. No use buying all 4." <--This is untrue! Bonuses to BaseLooks from individual items with the Lingerie Set all stack which results in a +8 BaseLook bonus altogether IF the Lingerie Set is purchased first.
  • Lingerie Set has a broken icon placeholder in Inventory.
  • Default panties are lost when Panties are purchased from the Victoria Secret lingerie shop in the Mall.
  • Tanning stat does not seem to appear anywhere in the player's HUD. Was that intentional?
  • As suggested in Hints, the Office Clothes isn't implemented; hence, the Office Outfit shouldn't be purchasable but should be noted in a similar way like how other unpurchasable items are denoted elsewhere.
  • The Book item does not show up in your inventory though it's readable in the Bedroom.
That's all I can remember at the moment. It was a tough day and losing that Bug Report document doesn't help with my memory, lol.
Hey Back,

What a shame that all that work got lost! :( .... and it had screenshots! You would have made my life so much easier haha. Thanks a lot for putting all that effort in. Very much appreciated!!!!!
Okay below some thoughts/responses to your points.
1) BEDS!!!!! I've spent quite a bit of time trying to replicate any issue you mentioned regarding the nice bed, but I have again been unable to get any error when using the nice bed. All seems to work fine and none of the bugs you mentioned seem to occur, no matter what I try. I'll keep looking though.
2) Fixed. No more free experience!
3) That is correct. The messages only show up if you do not have enough skill. So working as intended :)
4) Fixed as well.
5) I've removed the lingerie set for the next version. It brings too many complications as what happens if you lose you panties from a set? Do you have half a set? If you buy new panties is the set restored? etc. Too many annoying complications. So decided to remove it altogether for now. Had already made the icons before deciding that haha. If you have a set, the next update will automatically convert it to the three individual items.
6) Fixed... but then .. well yeah see above
7) Well yeah.. if you buy new panties.. you throw away your old ones? Guess you could argue that the old ones were only so old and could be used still. Going to keep it as it is for now unless you can convince me I should change it :)
8) Intentional. It is visible by the way. But only if you have enough tan. Once there is enough, you will see a +1 behind the Looks stat. Can go up to +5.
9) Okay. Changed and shows a message saying it is out of stock for now.
10) Made a new icon and will be visible in the next update.

Thanks again for all the detailed feedback. It helps to make the game better every time.

Take care and speak soon
BurningSun

Reactions: GizmoDuck and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for being a responsive developer! (And going through that wall of text, lol.) Yeah, losing that Bug Report document was a little demoralizing but it is what it is. Heh.

The beds... I just don't have any luck with them, eh? That was a nasty, game-breaking cycle. Well, no one else appeared to have run into it; so, I guess it's either rare or requires such a special set of circumstances that it could be considered a fluke. It's got to suck to keep looking into that. If I know exactly how to replicate it in the future, then I'll let you know (or provide a save). Still learning though, it's only my... third run of the game (sans a few quick bug hunt runs)? Something like that, ha.

Oh, and just so you know, I do restart games with fresh saves whenever a new version comes out for games; just to avoid any potential conflicts or problems that might arise from using an older save. A developer shouldn't have to prioritize making older saves compatible while a game is still in mid-development (prior to v1) as things may need to be changed around prior to that savepoint. I'd rather see a better game than limiting the developers' hand like that, and having them sacrifice some aspect of the game to make compatibility work.

Reactions: deluges

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for being a responsive developer! (And going through that wall of text, lol.) Yeah, losing that Bug Report document was a little demoralizing but it is what it is. Heh.

The beds... I just don't have any luck with them, eh? That was a nasty, game-breaking cycle. Well, no one else appeared to have run into it; so, I guess it's either rare or requires such a special set of circumstances that it could be considered a fluke. It's got to suck to keep looking into that. If I know exactly how to replicate it in the future, then I'll let you know (or provide a save). Still learning though, it's only my... third run of the game (sans a few quick bug hunt runs)? Something like that, ha.

Oh, and just so you know, I do restart games with fresh saves whenever a new version comes out for games; just to avoid any potential conflicts or problems that might arise from using an older save. A developer shouldn't have to prioritize making older saves compatible while a game is still in mid-development (prior to v1) as things may need to be changed around prior to that savepoint. I'd rather see a better game than limiting the developers' hand like that, and having them sacrifice some aspect of the game to make compatibility work.
You shouldn't really need to restart every time. I specifically made the 'Upgrade me' button for that, or am I maybe misunderstanding you? Sorry if that is the case.

Yeah haha no luck for you with the beds... but none for me either with finding the bug. Bah!For sure though a savegame always helps tremendously if it is hard to be specific about a certain bug as I can load it into my game and I can see the variables and their setting which generally help me to pinpoint something straight away.

It wasn't that big a wall of text! I've had worse haha, though the larger ones generally are the more detailed ones, so I kinda prefer those over the:
'There is a bug in the disco when talking to the woman!'
Haha those are fun :)

Cheers
BurningSun

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Bug report: The two first photos are of when "Walk the streets" There is some leftover code on both off them and on one the picture is missing.
The last photo is just walking on the town and someone upskirts you. The video started to "lag" and an annoying sound came like "eh eh eh eh eh"
@BurningSun have you seen this Bugreport? Have not seen a response

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Minor, but annoying, thing. It happens when you have the studio job and you should be getting fired for being late twice but you also have forgotten to shower, run out of makeup, or need 10 fashion skills. When you turn up you don't get the 'you're fired!' message but are told to come back after you've showered or whatever. Then when you do sort that out you're finally fired.

ChunkyPuffs

Jan 16, 2019
Bug Report: If you have makeup set to "Never use it" in the diary, clicking "Apply Makeup" does nothing even though it says you use it. No change to Looks and no makeup deducted from inventory even though it displays the video and text as if you're applying makeup. Switching to any of the other options in the diary allows you to apply it manually again.

Typo: From the solo option at Donny's studio (Paying Faoud debt) "...but after a wee while you start to really enjoy having to the dildo inside you and soon enough..."

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Oookay, to carry over from what I started on the Girl's Journey page, the reason I mentioned it over there, but not over here is because I feel like saying "the game seems purposeless after awhile" is a dumb thing to say about a game that's still in development (especially to the dev), but it could be useful information to someone interested in playing the game. I know you were joking, but it wasn't really meant as a criticism ;).

As far as potential suggestions, or discussions, centered around what I said, I've got plenty of ideas that I'd be happy to share but really they hinge on what direction, specifically what end, you want to take this. Based on what you've said about this game on the first post here and also on your Patreon page, we (those playing) will have the ability to shape her narrative, but my experiences have shown that all roads lead to prostitution :sneaky:. Which I'm fine with, but maybe would prefer it if it were only a couple of roads, not all of them. Bear in mind that whatever I'm saying or suggesting is purely based on how my experiences have played out and I haven't tried different approaches to see if I got a different outcome, yet, so I could be uninformed about certain things.

Looking at your road map it seems like 08.8 and 08.9 could provide a needed sense of balance and create different opportunities and possibilities for her, but that's just conjecture since some of the things that I think would help may or may not be a part of those updates.

Reactions: Back

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@BurningSun have you seen this Bugreport? Have not seen a response
OOPS. I've read it, but forgotten about it. My apologies!
- Leftover code fixed
- Missing vids fixed (The vids are there, but I put them in a wrong folder.)
- Replaced the video with a new one.

All three will be updated with the next version.

Thanks for reporting the bugs.
BurningSun

Minor, but annoying, thing. It happens when you have the studio job and you should be getting fired for being late twice but you also have forgotten to shower, run out of makeup, or need 10 fashion skills. When you turn up you don't get the 'you're fired!' message but are told to come back after you've showered or whatever. Then when you do sort that out you're finally fired.
Hey Anon21,

Okay. Made a note of this. It is not really a big deal, but needs to be fixed. However, it requires quite a bit of work and I will do that with V0.8.8.0, so not with the next update.
Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Bug Report: If you have makeup set to "Never use it" in the diary, clicking "Apply Makeup" does nothing even though it says you use it. No change to Looks and no makeup deducted from inventory even though it displays the video and text as if you're applying makeup. Switching to any of the other options in the diary allows you to apply it manually again.

Typo: From the solo option at Donny's studio (Paying Faoud debt) "...but after a wee while you start to really enjoy having to the dildo inside you and soon enough..."
Hey ChunkyPuffs,

Actually it is working as intended... or at least part of it haha. Obviously if you have selected 'never use' then there either should be no option to apply makeup, or should tell you there is nothing to use. Hmmm guess it will have to be the first. Easier to code.

Typo fixed.

Thanks a lot for the bug reports!
BurningSun

Reactions: OddFella
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes