poiman

Apr 10, 2017
i wish to see cheated version with increased chances of bad encounters like rape, i barely can notice any ... or we could get options to increse propability of certain town events rly ...

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Hello Anarchistic,

I'll try and asnwer your questions below;
1) Unavoidable bad end. No matter what choice you make, this is always the end of the maid job. Only way out of it is to quit your job.
2) You can encounter Donny on the beach or at the pool. They have the same result. Again whatever choice you make, at the moment it will always result in a bad ending.
3) Try to shower on different/odd times ;)
The girl will progress, just like another event in the shower once you've triggered it enough times. Current end of progression with the girl is 'ignore her again' and then Lizzy will have a good time.
4) Do a search in the thread on that and you will find many hints. Some endings simply happen when you finish a job (as you've already found out), some happen if you don't pay them enough or on time, some happen due to weird circumstances :) Good luck!
Thanks for the assist!

Also, I noticed a bug that I'm not sure was caught. When tanning at the new tanning place in the mall, you can repeatedly tan inside with no drawback or cost besides time being spent. It's essentially free despite the thing giving a price.

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or something else is causing it, but when speaking to Henry about lowering rent, some options disappear. The first time it only showed the kissing option, the next time it showed the breasts option, but not the kissing option. And the last time I went to "talk", just there wasn't any options.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...but when speaking to Henry about lowering rent, some options disappear.
Which options you see during that scene depends on the MC's current relationship with Henry and the amount of Dignity she has, there is some overlap between the conditions which is why more than one can be shown at the same time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously if your current values are outside the required ranges then no rent lowering options will be shown.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Small bug. Went to the linrary to work without showering. Had the message about not having the required stats, but there was no way to leave the library so couldn't continue my game.

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
Which options you see during that scene depends on the MC's current relationship with Henry and the amount of Dignity she has, there is some overlap between the conditions which is why more than one can be shown at the same time.
Obviously if your current values are outside the required ranges then no rent lowering options will be shown.
First of all, thank you for answering.

I understand the more advanced options not showing, but, given the parameters (Henry <= 45, Dignity <= 100) kissing should always appear, and in my case it doesn't. Plus, what really caught my attention was that , the second time i went to talk, boobs option appeared, but kissing did not. By the way, how do I check relationship status with Henry?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
but, given the parameters (Henry <= 45, Dignity <= 100) kissing should always appear
note: the following explanation assumes that Dignity equals 75 or less, and that the Herny ranges are inclusive.

By the way, how do I check relationship status with Henry?

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
Well, turns out, my relationship with Henry was WAY better than I expected (67), but my dignity was still too high (76, I blame it on having too many shower while on period to raise morale). Thanks @greyelf

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
How does one go about furthering the beach photo sessions? All I seem to get is the initial one where you forget to give him your number. Looks are 40, Fitness is 16 and she works for the florist.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
In tags i've seen urination and pregnancy, but havent seen it ingame yet - am I missing something?

Any secret tactic to get more money in the start? When playing on hard im always struggling so hard..

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
In tags i've seen urination and pregnancy, but havent seen it ingame yet - am I missing something?

Any secret tactic to get more money in the start? When playing on hard im always struggling so hard..
Pregnancy will be added to the game again in v0.9

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey BurningSun,
just some short suggestions about the three questions asked to most in this thread (apart from impatience about updates...)
- make up
- mall
- Henry/Bibi route (lowering the rent)

MAKE UP
Maybe the game would not suffer if you can buy make up at the local store as well? I mean, they already offer lipstick and nail polish, come on! Why not add make up? It might be cheaper and less effectice, but good enough for starters? (Reason: the make up - confusion spams this thread, and I remember that I did not get it on my first, let's say twenty, approaches on the game of now more than a hundred. Please don't forget, we are dumb out here! If anyone feels insulted, please don't do so, I am refering to myself)

MALL
M A Y B E ... maybe you could make it possible that the mall does not need to be found via the map, as it is not such an important or fun feature OR make it possible to just stumble into the mall while walking to or from the city centre, which would be at least plausible. (Reason: I'm sick and tired of the same questions coming up here again and again)

HENRY/BIBI
After some in-game time it is an obvious option to offer services for Lizzy. It comes natural with the story. Is it really necessary to make it so complicated, especially in a way that makes her lose this option for the rest of the game once she fails on the Bibi-route? Would it be any harm to offer another route to get there?
About

AND, while writing this, let me express my doubts and fears about you plans again, let's talk about

As always I want to end with a big thanks for the great game!
Hey ray3dave,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your post and below I will try and respond to it as best as I can.
1) Will add some makeup to the local store if that will shut up the lot of you :) just joking... about that 2nd part.
2) Yeah, will take the mall off the map as well.
3) A few things about this. First, I want to implement other ways in order for Lizzy to open up the Henry content. Mainly as right now you have to 'search' for it and generally, that is something I do not like per-se, so more ways to unlock it are needed. Second, Bibi is going to play a larger role in the future, which is why I'm not going to get rid of her.
4) Ah..... your concerns about the pregnancy update gain :D I honestly understand them. I truly do. After V0.8.7 I may do a poll to see what people think about this. I for one would think it to be pretty cool to implement as it is ff-ing hard to do it properly and I like the challenge a lot coding-wise. Regarding your point about it being miraculous (very true) and therefore perhaps not belonging in a game, I guess you could say that love & intimacy is also miraculous and therefore should also not be in a game. But alas we all have preferences, kinks and the like and we all find different stuff exciting to fantasize about. But it is better not to start a debate about that in this thread as it will get too complicated and I guess to heated a debate very quickly :D. In any case, IF it will get implemented (and I am still planning to do so at this time) I will look into the possibility to make it optional.

If MORALE is too low you don't earn much money, studying lowers morale immensely, so you hjave to be extra careful. On my most recent playthrough, and I did quite a few so far, I ran into big trouble with low morale playing on EASY, it was and still is so difficult to earny enough money that I even thought it's a bug or the morale system was broken. It is to say the least a bit unbalanced, in my actual playthrough I am struggling with low morale and nothing else and get nowhere because of that. Maybe this should be changed a bit.

Can anyone point out - hidden as a spoiler - which NEW CONTENT is to be found in the recent update? If I read correctly it is not the dancer route in the club. I did not encounter new content so far, of course I noticed the big change in gameplay with the additional travelling. It is confusing at first, but I got used to it, maybe a hint where in town certain things are located would be of help.
Hmm I never run into morale issues... Does it sometimes get lower than 70 or 60... sure, but just nap in tha park, or mingle in the pub or even walk in the park and it is back up again. In one of the next updates after V0.8.7, I am updating all work stuff and I will change the pay-out mechanics slightly to be a little less reliant on Morale.

There was not a whole lot of additional NEW content this update. I updated a few videos here and there, added a few that relate to Lizzy losing her virginity and a small event here or there, but that is it. Wait for V0.8.7 :D

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: ray3dave

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun is really on top of things. Good job! Lol, just a little bit ago, right around when the new update got posted, I encountered another bug outside of typos (in v0.8.6.2)--a pretty significant one, in fact. When switching jobs, I noted that any beds purchased are removed from your "inventory". The benefits are no longer there and returning to the Mall you can see that all the beds are again available to purchase. The MC spent a lot of time and effort (since money can be hard accumulate) to acquire that luxury bed so having it disappear is a bummer. I do have a save right before it--before calling in to quit the current job (specifically the Maid job) and looking for different work which can be provided if the developer wants it.

Edit: Due to this, where I was in the game, I "quick played" the rest of the career while the MC is still "innocent" after reading a post on here that
During that quick play, I noted that at several moments during the course of the Maid job that there seems to be places where the game wants to load a short video or an image (like normal as before) but there's nothing but a blank, empty space in that area. Perhaps I'm incorrect about that since this is only my first "serious" try at the game outside of an early, well-written end during an interview (Ending 3?) and a game-breaking event that has since been resolved in v0.8.6.3 according to the changelog.
Hey Back,

I've not been able to recreate that bug yet. When trying to do so, I did notice that the 2nd bed works, but that the icon is not showing. That is now fixed for the next version. Could it be that that was your issue? Or not at all? Are you able to recreate that bug by simply quitting yout job?

If a video is not being loaded, generally there is a large black space (several lines of black space). If you can let me know where you have seen that, that would be great.

ii still cant progress wit henry.. Pls help
Hey Cancumo,
Please do a search on this thread for Henry and you will find many answers and clues. Good luck!

It is triggered early enough I should be able to go straight away but it doesn't show up. My save might be bugged because of where I saved, dunno. It is saved right before you give the girlfriend or teacher answer.
Hmm strange. I'll keep trying to reproduce this, but so far no luck.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
shitty game
Thank you for your constructive critisism! Much appreciated :D

Ok, This game needs some hints or ways to progress far better than what it currently has. I decided to take the flower shop as a job and do botanical study in library. DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY unless I absolutely had to for makeup because for some reason you are always ugly without it and can't work. Yet 1 Hour straight of repetition of Shower/Work/Dishes/Makeup/Library and yet I always had less money for the rent as if I wasn't getting any money at all. And when it comes to corruption or anything sexual, the closest I ever get is just taking a shower. I have played many of these games and some can be just boring but this one makes my progress be insignificant without even telling me if I am doing anything wrong or right. Can't go to club because too ugly, can't pay rent because always low money even when I don't spend, can't work out because I need to save the money, library only open so often so studying to improve for work is a hassle. There has to be a better way to progress instead of this long haul which can lead to someone being bored and frustrated while seeing that others are enjoying the experience provided yet not understanding how.
Hey ZeroxAlpha,
Have you checked the hints in game? I agree they need to be updated again and made more clear (will do so for the next version).
Try starting on the easy mode. If you are still struggling on that mode, then I think this type of game may not be your cup of tea as the 'are you having a laugh' mode is super-easy money wise.
Main thing to keep in mind on any setting:
1) Always try to keep Morale high. If Morale is low, Lizzy works slower/less enthusiastic, resulting in less pay.
2) Always try and study, even if you do not get any message from the respective employer.

The library is open 6 days a week, I would hardly call that 'so often'. Have you tried to go to study and then go to work? It is possible, though you will have less Morale so expect a little less pay that day, but it could help you in some cases.

Keep in mind that this game is a slow-burn, or however it is called. It is not instant smut, it is not three click and suddenly Lizzy allows everyone easy access.

Hope this helped.. a little :)
When do you actually meet Mo? I have been working at the flowershop forever and not much has happened. The owner left the store for a short while and left me in charge but that's about it.

Also, even when cheating the stats, the PC is reluctant to do naughty things. For example, flashing herself on the bus when she's not wearing panties.

What stats do I need to change for her to open up?
The Flower job is the lowest job of them all. BUT, it does provide interesting options once finished. Keep working and bit through the slow progress to get interesting rewards.

@BurningSun Bug: Tanning in the mall is for free.
Thanks! Fixed for the next version.

Small bug. Went to the linrary to work without showering. Had the message about not having the required stats, but there was no way to leave the library so couldn't continue my game.
Hmm, someone else on another forum said the same thing. I've yet to be able to reproduce it, so can't fix it yet. But I've made a note about it and will do some more testing. Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
note: the following explanation assumes that Dignity equals 75 or less, and that the Herny ranges are inclusive.

Well, turns out, my relationship with Henry was WAY better than I expected (67), but my dignity was still too high (76, I blame it on having too many shower while on period to raise morale). Thanks @greyelf
Thanks greyelf for answering some questions. Zomg you revealed some of the secret code!:LOL:
What I tried to do... didn't work very well... is that Henry simply wants more, or nothing at all. You can't keep going to Henry and give him a kiss every time. Over time he will push Lizzy to do more for a discount or simply pay the full rent. Need to make it work better.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes