sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I met Donny at the beach, got photographed, he told me to meet him at this studio on Monday which I did and then he said to come back on Sunday but when I go to the North on the next Sunday there is no option to visit Donny? I'm using the latest version.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Got stuck on the loanshark. After the 60 days and a bit more I went to him and told him I have no money. He gave me 1 more week but I stuck here. There is no button to go out. :(

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey BurningSun, noticed two things which need to get fixed:

1) The old lady who drops her $10 in town will actually thank you if you take that money for yourself.
2) If you choose to lose your virginity by flirting in the club, the record in character tab will be faulty which says "raped in street"

I admire your work btw, please don't abandon it.
1) She is, but only because she thinks you are picking it up for her:
You decide that you really could use some extra pocket money and decide to quickly grab it. As you pick it up, The older woman says "Oh thank you dear." You look at her and shake your head and then you turn around and you [[walk away|$Location]] with some extra cash in your pocket
That should be the context that you are getting.
2) That should have been fixed with V0.8.6.2. Are you sure you are using the latest version? If so, do you know which event exactly?

Not abandoning anything :)

Got stuck on the loanshark. After the 60 days and a bit more I went to him and told him I have no money. He gave me 1 more week but I stuck here. There is no button to go out. :(
Easy one! You are not using the latest version :)

I noticed if you ask the beggar for directions, it doesnt deduct any money when u give him a 'trifle' or 5 euros.
Fixed for V0.8.6.3 which will be released tonight. Thanks a lot.

BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It was Sunday when the event triggered. It also didn't appear if I killed time till Friday. Just ended up getting picked up and drug OD ending.
If the event triggers on Friday or Sunday, Faoud should be telling you to go there straight away.
Hmmmm what time did you trigger it? End of day perhaps?

I met Donny at the beach, got photographed, he told me to meet him at this studio on Monday which I did and then he said to come back on Sunday but when I go to the North on the next Sunday there is no option to visit Donny? I'm using the latest version.
Hmmmm he should be telling you to come back on Monday. Fixing it for V0.8.6.3

Thanks
BurningSun

DJ_ERUHLU

Dec 25, 2018
1) She is, but only because she thinks you are picking it up for her:
You decide that you really could use some extra pocket money and decide to quickly grab it. As you pick it up, The older woman says "Oh thank you dear." You look at her and shake your head and then you turn around and you [[walk away|$Location]] with some extra cash in your pocket
That should be the context that you are getting.
2) That should have been fixed with V0.8.6.2. Are you sure you are using the latest version? If so, do you know which event exactly?
1) That's the exact text i'm getting, didn't think in that way nvm.

2) I'm using v0862, previous version had the same error as I remember. If i go flirting in the club and follow the guy home, I get this diary entry:
"On (date), you've lost your virginity to a rapist who grabbed you in the middle of the street and pulled you into a narrow filthy looking alley. He raped you hard and unknowingly defiled your little flower with his big cock and dirty spunk. You wonder if you were just at the wrong time at the wrong place, or if you brought it upon yourself somehow. "

Other events such as couple with pink coke and drug-raper have the correct diary entries though.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
1) That's the exact text i'm getting, didn't think in that way nvm.

2) I'm using v0862, previous version had the same error as I remember. If i go flirting in the club and follow the guy home, I get this diary entry:
"On (date), you've lost your virginity to a rapist who grabbed you in the middle of the street and pulled you into a narrow filthy looking alley. He raped you hard and unknowingly defiled your little flower with his big cock and dirty spunk. You wonder if you were just at the wrong time at the wrong place, or if you brought it upon yourself somehow. "

Other events such as couple with pink coke and drug-raper have the correct diary entries though.
Found the bug. Thanks a lot for reporting it. It was an issue with setting the location. Now tested & fixed for V0.8.6.3.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: DJ_ERUHLU

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
0.8.6.2; when I became the librarian the mall never showed up, being the only place you can get makeup and needing 20 looks for the job, it's pretty annoying.
Hey BurningSun,
just some short suggestions about the three questions asked to most in this thread (apart from impatience about updates...)
- make up
- mall
- Henry/Bibi route (lowering the rent)

MAKE UP
Maybe the game would not suffer if you can buy make up at the local store as well? I mean, they already offer lipstick and nail polish, come on! Why not add make up? It might be cheaper and less effectice, but good enough for starters? (Reason: the make up - confusion spams this thread, and I remember that I did not get it on my first, let's say twenty, approaches on the game of now more than a hundred. Please don't forget, we are dumb out here! If anyone feels insulted, please don't do so, I am refering to myself)

MALL
M A Y B E ... maybe you could make it possible that the mall does not need to be found via the map, as it is not such an important or fun feature OR make it possible to just stumble into the mall while walking to or from the city centre, which would be at least plausible. (Reason: I'm sick and tired of the same questions coming up here again and again)

HENRY/BIBI
After some in-game time it is an obvious option to offer services for Lizzy. It comes natural with the story. Is it really necessary to make it so complicated, especially in a way that makes her lose this option for the rest of the game once she fails on the Bibi-route? Would it be any harm to offer another route to get there?
About
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND, while writing this, let me express my doubts and fears about you plans again, let's talk about

As always I want to end with a big thanks for the great game!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

V0.8.6.3 is out. This should be the last bug-fix update before the next major update V0.8.7.0. Hopefully anyway as it would mean I could start working on that finally.

Take care all
BurningSun

@N7 Could you please update the mirrors again? Thank you so much!

Reactions: F1Fan and ray3dave

Back

Aug 3, 2017
BurningSun is really on top of things. Good job! Lol, just a little bit ago, right around when the new update got posted, I encountered another bug outside of typos (in v0.8.6.2)--a pretty significant one, in fact. When switching jobs, I noted that any beds purchased are removed from your "inventory". The benefits are no longer there and returning to the Mall you can see that all the beds are again available to purchase. The MC spent a lot of time and effort (since money can be hard accumulate) to acquire that luxury bed so having it disappear is a bummer. I do have a save right before it--before calling in to quit the current job (specifically the Maid job) and looking for different work which can be provided if the developer wants it.

Edit: Due to this, where I was in the game, I "quick played" the rest of the career while the MC is still "innocent" after reading a post on here that
During that quick play, I noted that at several moments during the course of the Maid job that there seems to be places where the game wants to load a short video or an image (like normal as before) but there's nothing but a blank, empty space in that area. Perhaps I'm incorrect about that since this is only my first "serious" try at the game outside of an early, well-written end during an interview (Ending 3?) and a game-breaking event that has since been resolved in v0.8.6.3 according to the changelog.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
If the event triggers on Friday or Sunday, Faoud should be telling you to go there straight away.
Hmmmm what time did you trigger it? End of day perhaps?

Thanks
BurningSun
It is triggered early enough I should be able to go straight away but it doesn't show up. My save might be bugged because of where I saved, dunno. It is saved right before you give the girlfriend or teacher answer.

Imperius08

Aug 1, 2017
How do I go to work at Balans or anywhere else? it shows me the icon but I cant click it and when I go in the city no route gets me there.. I'm confused, can anyone help?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
2 issues i am having
some times breakfast will not show up
after spending time at the nudist beach my stuff goes missing
and can not find a new swimsuit so now i can no longer go to the beach

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
How do I go to work at Balans or anywhere else? it shows me the icon but I cant click it and when I go in the city no route gets me there.. I'm confused, can anyone help?
You have to go to the location where the work really is. The icon on the right is just there to show you than this is a workday. Flower Shop is located in the North area, Balans is in Bijlmer.

Reactions: Imperius08

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, This game needs some hints or ways to progress far better than what it currently has. I decided to take the flower shop as a job and do botanical study in library. DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY unless I absolutely had to for makeup because for some reason you are always ugly without it and can't work. Yet 1 Hour straight of repetition of Shower/Work/Dishes/Makeup/Library and yet I always had less money for the rent as if I wasn't getting any money at all. And when it comes to corruption or anything sexual, the closest I ever get is just taking a shower. I have played many of these games and some can be just boring but this one makes my progress be insignificant without even telling me if I am doing anything wrong or right. Can't go to club because too ugly, can't pay rent because always low money even when I don't spend, can't work out because I need to save the money, library only open so often so studying to improve for work is a hassle. There has to be a better way to progress instead of this long haul which can lead to someone being bored and frustrated while seeing that others are enjoying the experience provided yet not understanding how.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Ok, This game needs some hints or ways to progress far better than what it currently has. I decided to take the flower shop as a job and do botanical study in library. DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY unless I absolutely had to for makeup because for some reason you are always ugly without it and can't work. Yet 1 Hour straight of repetition of Shower/Work/Dishes/Makeup/Library and yet I always had less money for the rent as if I wasn't getting any money at all. And when it comes to corruption or anything sexual, the closest I ever get is just taking a shower. I have played many of these games and some can be just boring but this one makes my progress be insignificant without even telling me if I am doing anything wrong or right. Can't go to club because too ugly, can't pay rent because always low money even when I don't spend, can't work out because I need to save the money, library only open so often so studying to improve for work is a hassle. There has to be a better way to progress instead of this long haul which can lead to someone being bored and frustrated while seeing that others are enjoying the experience provided yet not understanding how.
If MORALE is too low you don't earn much money, studying lowers morale immensely, so you hjave to be extra careful. On my most recent playthrough, and I did quite a few so far, I ran into big trouble with low morale playing on EASY, it was and still is so difficult to earny enough money that I even thought it's a bug or the morale system was broken. It is to say the least a bit unbalanced, in my actual playthrough I am struggling with low morale and nothing else and get nowhere because of that. Maybe this should be changed a bit.

Can anyone point out - hidden as a spoiler - which NEW CONTENT is to be found in the recent update? If I read correctly it is not the dancer route in the club. I did not encounter new content so far, of course I noticed the big change in gameplay with the additional travelling. It is confusing at first, but I got used to it, maybe a hint where in town certain things are located would be of help.

Reactions: ugoughii

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
When do you actually meet Mo? I have been working at the flowershop forever and not much has happened. The owner left the store for a short while and left me in charge but that's about it.

Also, even when cheating the stats, the PC is reluctant to do naughty things. For example, flashing herself on the bus when she's not wearing panties.

What stats do I need to change for her to open up?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes