Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
1. Is it possible to whore for a pimp? How?
And there is a job in the pub? How?

2. A guide on what everything is possible would be nice. I have the feeling there is so much to miss besides the 4 standard jobs
3. Is there any sexual content in the flower job? I already have 50 exp in flowerj. but nothing happens really

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
I have noticed that in the club, between 23 and midnight, if you move between the toilets and "return to the club" very often several events start automatically, but the time does strange things, and it goes back to 23:00, being able to spend a loooot of time in the club.
I have just been in the toilets at 23:59, click on return to the club and the event that starts as "You are having a great time dancing and joined a few girls that look absolutely fantastic" is triggered and time is 23:30. I click on leave, the same event fires again and time goes back to 23:00, then the guy offering you a drink is fired, 23:30, when I click on main area same event and 23:00 again.
I have tested this several times and is quite easy to trigger. Version 0.8.6.2, and only happens between 23:00 and midnight.
EDIT: I have been fucking in the club gloryhole, and the cumcraze stat i going down instead of up as well... times move forwards though :) If cumcraze is zero it goes up, but afterwards it decreases.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017

2. A guide on what everything is possible would be nice. I have the feeling there is so much to miss besides the 4 standard jobs
3. Is there any sexual content in the flower job? I already have 50 exp in flowerj. but nothing happens really
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronakmlp90013_higgh

Dec 21, 2018
h0w can I reach an0ther town fast sch as berlin
How do i open the museum
After bibi tells me that she pays no money to live in the house i go and talk to henry and he tells that she is spreading news right so after that how do i progress that story i mean neither can i talk to bibi nor henry and even if i talk to henry then d whole bibi stuff starts frm d beginning plz do somethng

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
How do i open the museum
After bibi tells me that she pays no money to live in the house i go and talk to henry and he tells that she is spreading news right so after that how do i progress that story i mean neither can i talk to bibi nor henry and even if i talk to henry then d whole bibi stuff starts frm d beginning plz do somethng
Other towns are not implemented yet to my knowledge...
The museum I am pretty sure (at least it worked for me) that basically it is opened by walking around the city and seeing museums as random events (you will get the +1 intelligence). After a few of them you will have the option of taking the bus to the museum in the bus stop. I believe other events are triggered the same way (like the dealer), by triggering them several times.
For Henry you need to act like an innocent girl that knows nothing.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This is good to hear as clearly it's a point of frustration for many people. I've played through this game a bunch of times and can still struggle on normal... and 'hard' is for the masochists :p

To anyone struggling to pay rent, I recommend playing on easy until you have a really good understanding of how things work, and how to manage your time and money. There is a ton of great content here, it can take a while to get into but it's well worth it.

@BurningSun Perhaps add a "Go to Work" option from your room? Not sure how difficult it would be to code it as you'd still want the event chance from traveling. Also is there any chance of reworking Desire? I find it unrealistic that it never increases until you have sex... and that it goes out of control once you have too much lol. Unless Lizzy is just the purest most innocent girl in the world, I would think things like showering with others, getting lotioned at the beach, things that can happen at jobs, and certain things you can see in town and at the park would increase it a bit.
Also just found this little typo, missing a "the", after shower and just being in my room: "It is weekend and you're at home wondering what to do. "

Thanks for the wonderful game and for being a great, active developer!
Thank you for the nice words ChunkyPuffs!
I'll think about adding a quick travel function from home to work in one of the next updates. I don't know if I like it enough to do so, but I'll think about it.
Something needs to happen with the Desire stat I know. I already toned it down in the latest update, but I agree it needs a change. I'll look into it, but don't know what will change if anything as the solution may be too complicated to code.

Updated to 8.6.2 and it does change the text saying North instead of Bijlmer but still not seeing anything when I am there immediately after talking to him.
He tells you the days when to go there. So only go there on Friday and Sunday.

1) Hmm Willem is a pimp I guess. Follow the library route and get rid of Zack. Faoud is a pimp and if you tell him you are just a prostitute, he will demand you to work for him. Follow the flower job till the end.
2) Yes there is a job at the pub. Meet the owner and he will give you the option to work there (if the summer has started in game) to work there 2 days a week.
3) Yeah I know... but to write up a complete walk through and keep it up to date is a massive job. I can do it, but it would mean no development and tbh, I really do no fancy writing one. So once Amsterdam is finished this will be on the list to do.
4) Absolutely see 1. and see the answer Dibutello gave you. It is the slowest of them all though; meaning out of all 4 jobs it takes the longest to trigger anything, but I myself find that once it does, it gives the player the most fun options so far. EDIT: Except for maybe the archive.

Cheers
BurnignSun

Reactions: Doktor7007

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for the nice words ChunkyPuffs!
I'll think about adding a quick travel function from home to work in one of the next updates. I don't know if I like it enough to do so, but I'll think about it.
Something needs to happen with the Desire stat I know. I already toned it down in the latest update, but I agree it needs a change. I'll look into it, but don't know what will change if anything as the solution may be too complicated to code.

1) Hmm Willem is a pimp I guess. Follow the library route and get rid of Zack. Faoud is a pimp and if you tell him you are just a prostitute, he will demand you to work for him. Follow the flower job till the end.
2) Yes there is a job at the pub. Meet the owner and he will give you the option to work there (if the summer has started in game) to work there 2 days a week.
3) Yeah I know... but to write up a complete walk through and keep it up to date is a massive job. I can do it, but it would mean no development and tbh, I really do no fancy writing one. So once Amsterdam is finished this will be on the list to do.
4) Absolutely see 1. and see the answer Dibutello gave you. It is the slowest of them all though; meaning out of all 4 jobs it takes the longest to trigger anything, but I myself find that once it does, it gives the player the most fun options so far.

Cheers
BurnignSun
ok sorry last question. How can i meet the owner of the pub. I mingle there almost every day. still nothing.

P.S.: Thanks a lot for answering all of this. you rock !!!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have noticed that in the club, between 23 and midnight, if you move between the toilets and "return to the club" very often several events start automatically, but the time does strange things, and it goes back to 23:00, being able to spend a loooot of time in the club.
I have just been in the toilets at 23:59, click on return to the club and the event that starts as "You are having a great time dancing and joined a few girls that look absolutely fantastic" is triggered and time is 23:30. I click on leave, the same event fires again and time goes back to 23:00, then the guy offering you a drink is fired, 23:30, when I click on main area same event and 23:00 again.
I have tested this several times and is quite easy to trigger. Version 0.8.6.2, and only happens between 23:00 and midnight.
EDIT: I have been fucking in the club gloryhole, and the cumcraze stat i going down instead of up as well... times move forwards though :) If cumcraze is zero it goes up, but afterwards it decreases.
Hmm after checking this bug right now I think I have found the issue. Will be fixed (hopefully) for the next version.
The cum-craze is reliant on time, so if time changes or goes backwards, the craze changes too and in this particular case does weird stuff due to the bug in the time update.
Thank you!

where can i become makeup?
polish and lipstick i have.
You can buy it in the mall. Have a quick look at the Hints in game (press the "Some hints" button on the left side of the screen.) To find the mall, buy the map from the store.

How do i open the museum
No other towns are open yet sorry. Is there not enough fun stuff in Amsterdam? :D The next town to be opened is Paris.
I can't do anything sorry. You need to guide Lizzy through the workd, not me. Please do a sear function on Henry in this thread and you will find plenty of answers, explanations and even a complete walkthrough (not so long ago) as to how to unlock Henry.

ok sorry last question. How can i meet the owner of the pub. I mingle there almost every day. still nothing.

P.S.: Thanks a lot for answering all of this. you rock !!!
Hehe you're welcome.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Doktor7007

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
Your reputation is too high. This will get sorted/changed/adjusted in a future update (see road map on 1st page) when I will update all jobs.
i guessed so, but i thought that high reputation would be good for modeling... i understand that it doesn't go well with flowers and books, but i thought it would benefit the modeling career

Desan3

May 6, 2017
i guessed so, but i thought that high reputation would be good for modeling... i understand that it doesn't go well with flowers and books, but i thought it would benefit the modeling career
If I remember correctly if your reputation too high, none of the jobs will accept you at start of the job( first application)
but if you are already accepted you are okey.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Just a recap of my current stats and wondering if this is the legit end of the route/game or because of my current stats this is a "Bad End."

-I'm at the Balaans aka the Cleaning job, DEEEEEEP into it (like cum licking up deep into it). I have low dignity, high liberal, low intellect, and a few lvls of cum addiction. During my next job of Balaans, Lizzie gets fucked into unconsciousness, then I get whisked away to my new life as a sex slave.

Is this the unavoidable end to the job route or is it a bad end due to my stats?

-Also, I unlocked Donny's Studio on Mondays (where Lizzie gets drugged with Coke and goes on a wild sex spree), but I believe it's a dead end? Stats don't change when I head back and it just replays the scene over and over again every week but time progresses forward like I did something. Maybe it got updated during the recent patch (since this was 0.8.5.3), but I don't know yet since I haven't retriggered it. I think it's at the beach right?

-How do I unlock shower sex scenes? I'm seeing a lot of them in the game files but I for the life of me can't unlock them despite having stats as I've said above. Save scumming for hours even with high desire does nothing. Even the girl that washes you don't progress further.

-How do you unlock the other endings in the game? I know some are tied to the jobs but I'm not sure how to get the others to see the content.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
If you know the end of the modelling career, you'll understand why Donny at the moment rejects you when you have too much reputation ;)

Just a recap of my current stats and wondering if this is the legit end of the route/game or because of my current stats this is a "Bad End."

-I'm at the Balaans aka the Cleaning job, DEEEEEEP into it (like cum licking up deep into it). I have low dignity, high liberal, low intellect, and a few lvls of cum addiction. During my next job of Balaans, Lizzie gets fucked into unconsciousness, then I get whisked away to my new life as a sex slave.

Is this the unavoidable end to the job route or is it a bad end due to my stats?

-Also, I unlocked Donny's Studio on Mondays (where Lizzie gets drugged with Coke and goes on a wild sex spree), but I believe it's a dead end? Stats don't change when I head back and it just replays the scene over and over again every week but time progresses forward like I did something. Maybe it got updated during the recent patch (since this was 0.8.5.3), but I don't know yet since I haven't retriggered it. I think it's at the beach right?

-How do I unlock shower sex scenes? I'm seeing a lot of them in the game files but I for the life of me can't unlock them despite having stats as I've said above. Save scumming for hours even with high desire does nothing. Even the girl that washes you don't progress further.

-How do you unlock the other endings in the game? I know some are tied to the jobs but I'm not sure how to get the others to see the content.
Hello Anarchistic,

I'll try and asnwer your questions below;
1) Unavoidable bad end. No matter what choice you make, this is always the end of the maid job. Only way out of it is to quit your job.
2) You can encounter Donny on the beach or at the pool. They have the same result. Again whatever choice you make, at the moment it will always result in a bad ending.
3) Try to shower on different/odd times ;)
The girl will progress, just like another event in the shower once you've triggered it enough times. Current end of progression with the girl is 'ignore her again' and then Lizzy will have a good time.
4) Do a search in the thread on that and you will find many hints. Some endings simply happen when you finish a job (as you've already found out), some happen if you don't pay them enough or on time, some happen due to weird circumstances :) Good luck!

BurningSun

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
0.8.6.2; when I became the librarian the mall never showed up, being the only place you can get makeup and needing 20 looks for the job, it's pretty annoying.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
0.8.6.2; when I became the librarian the mall never showed up, being the only place you can get makeup and needing 20 looks for the job, it's pretty annoying.
To get the Mall to show up, you'll need to purchase a map from the local shop (€17) and then study it from your inventory. The Mall will then be accessible in the Bijlmer area during the day. I also discovered that if you use the "Touch up hair and makeup" action which takes five minutes at public toilets anywhere in the city then it will increase your looks by two (which are stackable) and it won't expend any of your Makeup/Nailpolish/etc inventory.

Reactions: BurningSun

DJ_ERUHLU

Dec 25, 2018
Hey BurningSun, noticed two things which need to get fixed:

1) The old lady who drops her $10 in town will actually thank you if you take that money for yourself.
2) If you choose to lose your virginity by flirting in the club, the record in character tab will be faulty which says "raped in street"

I admire your work btw, please don't abandon it.

Syxxmix

Jan 19, 2019
I noticed if you ask the beggar for directions, it doesnt deduct any money when u give him a 'trifle' or 5 euros.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016

BurnignSun
It was Sunday when the event triggered. It also didn't appear if I killed time till Friday. Just ended up getting picked up and drug OD ending.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes