Apr 27, 2021
There was an update on March 3, and it was not shared here and no one asked about it. Has the interest of the community been lost? 3 months for a small update

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I am definetly interested, i just don't check this thread daily for an update for every single game. Or at least that is my cover story and i will stick by it.

Reactions: BurningSun

Teddiebear

Jun 8, 2020
ok i have been playing this game for hours and have not found anything yet but work, library, dishes, sleep. flower job. super boring.

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
Hi there! Has the third Adam event not been fixed yet? I keep getting the message:
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#3): Unexpected token '>='<<if $Adam is 0>>"

Taking a quick look through the forum I realized it's a bug since December. So I'm not sure if it's something on my end or an actual on-going bug. It's my first time playing the game and I really want to see the follow-up to this.

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
While lie down at the park topless or naked Lizzy should get tan and the option to apply sunscreen and do sunbathing for an hour or so?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for a great game and can I ask when the next update is going to be?
Hi bradster555, Latest by next weekend.
This is a hell of a long shot, but I've been trying to find it for like a good 30 minutes now and I'm starting to feel stupid:
Does there happen to be someone who would know where you could find the "SharkT1" video from the beach (Guy ripping off bikini bottoms on beach)? Or things like it?
Hi Emogir,
Not sure if you want the source, or if you want to know how to trigger it in game.
Source = no idea. Sorry got it a looong time ago from a random google search.
Trigger = Sleep topless at the beach and it has a 1 in 40 chance to happen.
i can't find madiba. i've reloaded a save so many times doing both full bikini sleep/walk and topless sleep/walk and i have yet to find him. is there something im missing?
Hi CherryBoi,
Have you checked the hints section? All details are there how to find him.
ok i have been playing this game for hours and have not found anything yet but work, library, dishes, sleep. flower job. super boring.
Hi Teddiebear,
First tip in the hints section says: This is a slow burn game.
So that could mean that my game may simply not fit to your needs/playstyle. It takes some time to develop stories/corruption etc. If you want instant, or near instant smut, there are other HTML games out there that deliver just that. I hope you still like what I've done, and if not, no worries and good luck finding something you do fancy.
Hi there! Has the third Adam event not been fixed yet? I keep getting the message:
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#3): Unexpected token '>='<<if $Adam is 0>>"

Taking a quick look through the forum I realized it's a bug since December. So I'm not sure if it's something on my end or an actual on-going bug. It's my first time playing the game and I really want to see the follow-up to this.
Hi Jorgebanana, I forgot about this one sorry. I will make sure that it will be in the next update V
Error when Summer ask if we are friends:
View attachment 3527144
While lie down at the park topless or naked Lizzy should get tan and the option to apply sunscreen and do sunbathing for an hour or so?
Hi Skyllah,
That Summer error is fixed in V0.8.8.65 which will come out soon (see first reply in this post).
Hmm yes that is true. Is that not in yet? Okay I've noted it down to have a look at for the next version. Thanks!
8 fucking years
Hi droglob,
Does it stop you from playing it? I mean my slow ass progression? It is free, yet still complaining. Internet is a blessing :/

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Skyllah,
That Summer error is fixed in V0.8.8.65 which will come out soon (see first reply in this post).
Hmm yes that is true. Is that not in yet? Okay I've noted it down to have a look at for the next version. Thanks!
She don't have option to apply sunscreen or sunbathing and while she take a nap she didn't get tan ;)
Screenshot 2024-04-20 001234.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-20 001316.jpg

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes