1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Unity] [VN] Life and Passion: Beginning [v0.81] [Valdar]

Discussion in 'Games' started by crust, Sep 14, 2018.

[Unity] [VN] Life and Passion: Beginning [v0.81] [Valdar] 1 5 1votes
1/5, 1 vote

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (1)
  1. crust

crust Well-Known Member Modder Uploader Donor GFX Designer

May 4, 2017
    5.png
    Overview:
    This is a small visual erotic novel tells the story of the beginning of the relationship of the protagonist and his wife. Since I am a big fan of Lesson of Passion LWT specifically. I started working on a similar game. Actually look, criticize, offer. Thank you for your attention.​

Updated: 12/09/2018
    Developer/Publisher: Valdar -

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: None
    Version: 0.81
    Language: English
    Genre:
    3dcg, Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Female Domination

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "Life and Passion Beginning.exe" to start playing.

Download:

-

-

-

Bar_8-sharedassets1.assets-10.png Class2-sharedassets1.assets-28.png Dorm_dream_3-sharedassets1.assets-36.png Dorm_dream_9-sharedassets1.assets-51.png Linda_house_1-sharedassets1.assets-33.png Univer1-sharedassets1.assets-40.png

3410, DrackDrap, ChibiCloud and 22 others like this.
  2. zerozip0

zerozip0 Member

May 23, 2018
    The preview renders look ok, I might give this one a go.

Edit: In my huble opinion there is barely enough content to call it an intro. Everything can be seen in about 3 minutes or less...

3. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member Game Developer

Aug 5, 2016
    if i understand good.. this version is a preview and they will be no public version after that.
    am i right ?

little tip, you need to work a bit on the light, some need light and some have too much light ( you can reduce light in setting of the light itself)

Valdar likes this.
  4. lordukk

lordukk Active Member

May 21, 2017
    is this going to be a NTR game ?

5. Valdar

Valdar New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    Thanks for the advice! It's really important to me! I have long wanted to make a game, but did not dare. Indeed, the content is not enough, the render takes a lot of time. It's a kind of backstory, Intro. The main game is developing at the moment, it is planned to include various genres in the form of DLS. While working on the basic version. Thank you again.

WoodyGB likes this.
  6. goobdoob

goobdoob Well-Known Member Modder

Dec 17, 2017
    What is DLS?

I agree with the lighting comment. It will take time to learn, but the more you do it, the better you will get at it. There are several threads on the site about Daz and tips; feel free to join in on them.

Please make a Mac version!

Valdar likes this.
  7. Valdar

Valdar New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    This is a kind of Supplement. There are a lot of ideas, there is not enough knowledge to implement. As a fan and subscriber of Living with temptation and many other LOP games dreamed of something similar, without waiting decided to do himself :)
    Thanks. I read a lot, write less. Experiments take all the free time. As you can see not everything turns out. Thanks again! Your opinion is really important to me!

8. Joker-P13

Joker-P13 New Member

Aug 3, 2018
  9. Bagger288

Bagger288 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2017
    DLC?

Sounds like you mean episodic releases instead, which works better for new developers than experienced ones IMO. Just make sure you have a plan for what content goes in which episode, and accept that the episodes will have different qualities.

Valdar likes this.
  10. Ghost Rida

Ghost Rida Member

Mar 27, 2018
    I HATE games with loud alarms and sirens. Having one at the beginning of a game with so many easy to hit bad endings and required restarts is annoying as hell. Choice A or B? Um, B? Wrong! GAME OVER!! Try again! Rinse and repeat at the next choice presented to you, and the one after that, and the one after that, and...

I don't know why Unity was needed to create this. Ren'Py would've been more than sufficient to handle the 30 seconds of content in this, assuming of course, that you manage to find those 30 seconds after multiple restarts, through the exact same content you saw on your last 5 attempts to get anywhere.

I'm not sure why the dev released the game at this point. I don't care if this isn't the first release. It's not even a proper demo much less fun in any way. There's barely any content here and it's hard as hell to find. A 0.81 release this fucking rough? I would've hated to see it in the early stages of development. I do NOT recommend playing this unless you're a masochist. Maybe way, way down the road it might be worth looking at but for now avoid it.

klonik, Ryohky and tonny like this.
  11. tonny

tonny Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Where to turn the sound off?? had to close the game cause could not find any menu, to turn that shit off... dont wanna listen to boring tunes, when playing adult games...

Ryohky likes this.
  12. Ibis

Ibis Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Windows! Open Volume Mixer right click on the sound symbol at the taskborder and shut off game sound completely
    i open the Volume Mixer before open games and do it in an instant ^^

13. macadam

macadam Well-Known Member Game Developer

Aug 5, 2016
    wouldnt be better to clic on the volume button on the keyboard ? ( suppose if you have one like me , it very usefull just 3 button for up, down and off . )

14. merlindos

merlindos Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Some images are poorly lit burned.

15. jack brisen

jack brisen Active Member

Feb 20, 2018
    didn´t enjoy , it´s too short

16. geriatre

geriatre Active Member

Aug 22, 2016
    His patreon :
    Beta tester
    $20 or more per month

Includes
    • Access to special sneak peeks of the next version
    • Access to the next Beta version of the game

You don't get the shitty sneak peek of the next version, you get the SPECIAL sneak peek!

And for the next tier you get EXTRA special sneak peek!

Ryohky likes this.
  17. wardog90

wardog90 Member

Jul 31, 2017
    male protag , fem dom, so i have a question this is going to be a cuck shaming game or something different? well either way i probably wait for few months before trying it out.

18. Trasher2018

Trasher2018 Active Member

Aug 22, 2018
    Ok first. Dont use white names on white background.... ^^

And that Linda looks creepy o_O .... as some said, lighting is all over the place.

For more there is not enough to make an opinion i guess. Good luck :)

19. Mirewen

Mirewen Active Member

Aug 28, 2017
    this game really needs an option to save....