small81

Sep 25, 2023
I stuck in the game. I´m in the nurse office und search "Check the box". I can open all boxes, and the boys says something in russsian. But when i click on Box 2, nothing happens and i can´t go back.

Somebody can help me?

small81

Sep 25, 2023
Another question: I've now played episode 3 as far as I can and I'm a bit confused.

I assumed that episode 3 also included 1 and 2. But that's not the case at all. The episode starts with the wedding and then the story with the card from the nurse. You then see excerpts from the past: the sex with the gardener, with Hobo and the 2 students.
Will all this be in episode 2?
If so, do I have to play episodes 1 and 2 beforehand?
I'm just not a fan of these kinds of games.

Robourbi

Jan 31, 2022
Dev Blog #143

Hello Friends.
It’s been a long time since I’ve heard from you, but whatever you’re worried about, I’d like to let you know that the job is coming. It’s not working as fast as I’d like, but there’s a lot of progress. I have prepared a large number of new scenes for the game, but for their full realization I have to redo the entire code of the game. What I’m doing now is I’m working on separate, independent quests. I was finally able to optimize my work so that I could finally add more characters to the scenes and make the scenes more lively. I have prepared many new scenes and also try not to forget about those old scenes that are already ready but never entered the game.
At the moment, I am working on the following quests in the main Storyline of the game:
scenes in the Sexology class (teachers, students, open lessons)
-scenes in the Barn (assignments from the farmer, encounters with the hobo)
-scenes with the photographer (city photo shoots, photo shoots in the studio, photo shoots in the clothing store)

In recent months, I’ve been working on a new project where I planned to use 9 generation characters (Genesis 9) because they look much more realistic than the current 3 generation (Genesis 3) that I use in the game, And most importantly, with the new generation it is much easier to create beautiful realistic scenes using animations. But as it turned out in recent years, my computer is very old and simply can not handle the load. So until I get my computer hardware up and running, I’m just gonna finish this project before I start a new one.
At the moment, my main goal is to complete all work with the code as soon as possible and release.

Your Tereman

View attachment 3533991 View attachment 3533994 View attachment 3533996 View attachment 3533999 View attachment 3534001 View attachment 3534005 View attachment 3534006 View attachment 3534009 View attachment 3534010 View attachment 3534015 View attachment 3534016
Thank You.
By the way I can see that there are also discussion posts/comments (at least 9 for now). Could You share them as well?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
Is there Renpy version of the first two games ? Its torture to play like this.

and I started to episode 3 but quite confused. There was this wedding, after the wedding there was the photoshoot. And after that Lida is in the village living with an old man and fucking with him and her husband is nowhere ??

Is the plot flashforwarded to the some future ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes