Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Ok this is like super easy.
You step on the quest image, Lida says she needs to check if someone around, so you go back outside on the corridor, she looks around and then you go back inside, then you go to the table, get rid of your clothes, you open the shower and step into water.
Thank you so much, how easy - I stupidly circulate shower ... :LOL:

Reactions: Vorsyn

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Hi everyone! After the Lake (Fat Joe) and Plant (by bus from the location "Westward"), What can I do? the walkthrough say's (Office location "Shopping area", job placement for work), But i just can't find this "office" somebody could help me please? Thank's a lot!:)

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Walkthrough !!!!!!

:)

Unfortunately the walkthrough just mention
(Office (Workday) -
Home
(Finds a letter at the entrance to the house) -
Police station (Detective James)
There is no letter at the entrance! I think that this letter could be floating same of other things. Or it's hidden???

Vorsyn

Oct 10, 2018
A question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until you reach a time where you believe this is some kind of a bug or the end of the version and there is no more content and you are willing to throw your pc out from the window cause you fail to understand why this office thing even exists in the game.

Reactions: conho

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where can I download this file save 20? If this is cruisal, why don't put on OP? I've searched this thread and comes out 22 pages. I did not find the download link of save 20 but found a link of save 40. Is it the same?
Sorry for my bad english and please help.

ben2

Nov 16, 2018

Where can I download this file save 20? If this is cruisal, why don't put on OP? I've searched this thread and comes out 22 pages. I did not find the download link of save 20 but found a link of save 40. Is it the same?
Open the game , go to load file(continue option), and scroll down.
There is saved game in file20 present, from the developer himself.

redle

Apr 12, 2017

Yes, as @ben2 said, if you downloaded the game, you already have the save. It is included with the game..

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes