Jan 7, 2019
Walkthrough !!!!!!

:)

Unfortunately the walkthrough just mention
(Office (Workday) -
Home
(Finds a letter at the entrance to the house) -
Police station (Detective James)
There is no letter at the entrance! I think that this letter could be floating same of other things. Or it's hidden???

Vorsyn

Oct 10, 2018
A question:
Episode 2: How many times you have to go to work to handle the cumsucker machine? It is sooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!
Until you reach a time where you believe this is some kind of a bug or the end of the version and there is no more content and you are willing to throw your pc out from the window cause you fail to understand why this office thing even exists in the game.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for the help. FYI for anyone with the same problem, it is actually save 20.

This would be a nuisance, but understandable, as a bug if this was the latest release version and just a bug that slipped in. How in the heck has this game had 3 full releases since the stage in question without getting a fix into the core gameplay? The fix has got to be absolutely trivial (even if the actual bug can't be figured out, all he's got to do is disable the requirement for that talk to Ray to happen and add in a new trigger).

@FreakyFarm86 walkthrough Ep 2 v0.3 section should be modified to let people know that the game is broken (or may be broken, maybe it works some of the time) and that loading save 20 may be required to progress the game.

@aliiakr @sakuyas_mmaster @ben2 see above... load save 20 that came with the download.

Where can I download this file save 20? If this is cruisal, why don't put on OP? I've searched this thread and comes out 22 pages. I did not find the download link of save 20 but found a link of save 40. Is it the same?
Sorry for my bad english and please help.

ben2

Nov 16, 2018

Where can I download this file save 20? If this is cruisal, why don't put on OP? I've searched this thread and comes out 22 pages. I did not find the download link of save 20 but found a link of save 40. Is it the same?
Open the game , go to load file(continue option), and scroll down.
There is saved game in file20 present, from the developer himself.

redle

Apr 12, 2017

Yes, as @ben2 said, if you downloaded the game, you already have the save. It is included with the game..

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, as @ben2 said, if you downloaded the game, you already have the save. It is included with the game..
Thanks for your help. But I downloaded from this post " " by Adultking because he used "drive.google.com" (it is faster with no limit). He claims that it includes the bugfix of the missing pictures, saves and the cheat mod. But I tried his save 19, 20, 21, 40, 41 & 42 which are incorrect.
Do you mean that I should download the game from OP only?

Oct 13, 2017
Until you reach a time where you believe this is some kind of a bug or the end of the version and there is no more content and you are willing to throw your pc out from the window cause you fail to understand why this office thing even exists in the game.
No, I missed a scene with the dog... thats why the story stucked. Now everything fine!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for your help. But I downloaded from this post " " by Adultking because he used "drive.google.com" (it is faster with no limit). He claims that it includes the bugfix of the missing pictures, saves and the cheat mod. But I tried his save 19, 20, 21, 40, 41 & 42 which are incorrect.
I would imagine that the save 20 included in your download is the same save 20 included in the OP, but I can not verify that. All I can say is that the download I used had a save 20 and that file allowed me to play beyond the point that the game was otherwise broken.

The save 20 in question placed the player back at the beach (if I recall correctly). This is a point in the game before where the bug takes place. However, continuing from that save and playing normal, when the player eventually returns home, Ray does show up on his motorcycle (which he did not do in the bugged playthroughs) and talks to Lida.

Nov 16, 2018
What do you mean by incorrect, please explain.
And yes, it would be better to download the game from OP.

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone a Save file after you get the flash drive? I´m stuck in a Loop, the only thing i can do at the moment is working in the office and at Mother Rose!! PLS HELP - the bandit don`t appear in the park and Ellie and Hobo are standing in the mens toilette but are at home the same time WTF

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
What do you mean by incorrect, please explain.
And yes, it would be better to download the game from OP.
The save files that I opened did not show the beach scene. As I remember, one is the cave beyond "Loud Hills", one is the woodhunter and I forgot the others.
Anyway, I am now playing the game downloaded from OP and got the correct save 20 to continue the game.
Thanks for your reply and help.
Sorry for my bad english.

Jan 7, 2019
Stuked in this part: Scene near the house -(Sleep) -Office(Workday) -Garage(Marcus). There is no way to Marcus talk back about what can i do, He tells me to return when Lida have money And She cannot continue and buy a shaver....Any tips or help? Thank you guys!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes