Vorsyn

Oct 10, 2018
Ok this is like super easy.
You step on the quest image, Lida says she needs to check if someone around, so you go back outside on the corridor, she looks around and then you go back inside, then you go to the table, get rid of your clothes, you open the shower and step into water.

Jun 6, 2018
Ok this is like super easy.
You step on the quest image, Lida says she needs to check if someone around, so you go back outside on the corridor, she looks around and then you go back inside, then you go to the table, get rid of your clothes, you open the shower and step into water.
Thank you so much, how easy - I stupidly circulate shower ... :LOL:

Jan 7, 2019
Hi everyone! After the Lake (Fat Joe) and Plant (by bus from the location "Westward"), What can I do? the walkthrough say's (Office location "Shopping area", job placement for work), But i just can't find this "office" somebody could help me please? Thank's a lot!:)

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
But i just can't find this "office" somebody could help me please? Thank's a lot!:)
Travel to the "Shop & Office's" map (that includes the Grocery Store & Mother Rose), walk east/right from the T-intersection and the next building is marked Offices.

Oct 13, 2017
A question:
Episode 2: How many times you have to go to work to handle the cumsucker machine? It is sooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!

Jan 7, 2019
A question:
Episode 2: How many times you have to go to work to handle the cumsucker machine? It is sooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!
Same here. Stucked in this part! I don't see the letter outside the house entrance and did the office work 6 times....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes