BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
it wasnt possible so far, but was mentioned like the story is close to that part
so I guess it will be part of the next update or the one after that.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
whenever you encounter an animal, you do naughty stuff.
but there arent that many of such situations in this game yet.
probably you can increase it by showering with that one dog a lot.
IDK didnt try that. not for me ;)

Papa Squat

Sep 7, 2018
Sup guys(or gals), but I’m stuck. I’ve had sex with hobo, the sperm boss guy has already blasted my ass with a pink spiny dildo, I bought the flash drive and had it stolen from me. Now what am I supposed to do? This game doesn’t have a way to remind you of your objectives.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Sup guys(or gals), but I’m stuck. I’ve had sex with hobo, the sperm boss guy has already blasted my ass with a pink spiny dildo, I bought the flash drive and had it stolen from me. Now what am I supposed to do? This game doesn’t have a way to remind you of your objectives.
I can't remember much detail but I'm pretty sure you have to speak with the female housemate and that continues the flash drive quest, she should be at your house.

Papa Squat

Sep 7, 2018
I can't remember much detail but I'm pretty sure you have to speak with the female housemate and that continues the flash drive quest, she should be at your house.
Ok, yeah, I did that and I went to go save the dog, came back with humper, put tags on all the dogs around the city. Then she and hobo went out to play tennis or something, then I cleaned the house and all that. Now I’m going to work and sleeping all the time. Win desperate to know what I have to do next.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Does somebody have save after hobo and that girl leave to go to the park? I cant progress cause i already picked up stuff before i went into the kitchen. :(

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes